Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,370 members, 7,920,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:48 AM

Send Mbaka To Sambisa Forest Says Ex-gej Aide, Dr. Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Mbaka To Sambisa Forest Says Ex-gej Aide, Dr. Reuben Abati (627 Views)

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Mbaka To Sambisa Forest Says Ex-gej Aide, Dr. Reuben Abati by bumi10(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Former Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, thinks Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka should be transferred to the north, precisely to the Sambisa forest if he complains of recent transfer from Christ the King Parish, GRA, Enugu, after been a presiding parish priest for 20 years.

Culled from his latest article Abati questioned why Mbaka would complain about his missionary duties and also create room for others to challenge and condemned the Catholic authorities.

Following the announcement of his transfer, the cleric lamented thus:

“I’m going to suffer because I have no place to put my head. I am going to suffer because I have no place to keep the Adoration Ministry’s assets…The Adoration Ministry is passing through suffering right now even though I’ve accepted that it is the will of God. Is the will of God through suffering? It is a mega suffering.

“The quantum of the assets of the Adoration Ministry is the only thing I am bothered about for now. Where am I going to keep them? I am going to stay in one small room that has only one small bed, one small table, little toilet and bathroom. So where am I going to keep all the Adoration assets?”

Read Abati’s hilarious response:
- http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/send-mbaka-to-sambisa-forest-says-ex.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Weeps / Which Side Of The Divide Will You Be When We Finally Cross This Bridge? / Nigeria Will Shake If I Reveal What Happened Under Gej's Administration– Ex-adc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.