Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) (35454 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim / We Offered Police N250,000 To Divert N13.7m Goods But They Refused–suspects(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
You need rehabilitation.
that's one thing lacking in our prisons, convicts need to go through rehabilitation process before sent out or else they Will always come out worst than they were when they went in
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by redcliff: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
ttemmi:
The spirit of robbery is similar to the goat spirit. It is only death that can stop it.

Lmao°°°°°!!!!!
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by africanusvu(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Busy in cell planing ur nest operation but failed to plan hw to escape another arest.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
When the police detention centers become crime masterminding HQ. Criminal school! That's what you get when you have presidents and vice presidents in the detention cells and the police look the other way. Shior!
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by OJULALAKAN: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Truely these people went to my house at oluwo to burgled my house, But this time around they will not escape the judgement infact it is God.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by mamawin(f): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Na wah oooo... I don't blame them though smiley
na who you blame? PMB or GEJ?
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by 3kay945(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

Fixed! The real Olodo is you, who can't think beyond what you are reading undecided
Go and borrow brain before you quote me! tongue

If you don't blame the robbers then who do you blame
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Enesi47: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
seunlayi:
Same way apc scamed us
ode did you vote for APC? Stupid ipod youth
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by 100Cents: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
How do you grant an armed robber bail ? TECHNICALLY..

See police exposing themselves. Hehe

That guy own don finish, He misused his GO AND SIN NO MORE..

Police no dey chop bribe two times.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by skyface00(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin aminatu sha o ti di be ni?
Please visit my dearest sister blog ooo, e jo oooo, biko nu

Aminat508:
Please visit

www.amiloaded.com angry

Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by vickylala239: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-formed-new-robbery-gang-inside-sars-cell-—suspect

Jungle justice is n will still remain the best in Nigeria....

C police caught criminals n release Cuz d mother came pleading and possibly bribe..Bt jungle justice 3minutes ur dead already... with Dat criminals reduced by 1

imagine court granting cheap bail on criminals with guns....this country is something else...
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by moshino(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

Fixed! The real Olodo is you, who can't think beyond what you are reading undecided

You don't have the capacity to recognize brain even if it hits you in the face. Your father wasted the 2 minutes he'll never have back, when he climbed your mother to conceive you, or perhaps he had too much ogogoro before he raped your mother to conceive you.

Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Names that all
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
that's one thing lacking in our prisons, convicts need to go through rehabilitation process before sent out or else they Will always come out worst than they were when they went in
I wonder what they do during their prison terms. I have never been to the west but I've read about rehabilitation works done in their correctional facilities. Is nollywood telling the truth by its depiction of Nigerian prisons i.e prisoners cutting grasses all through their jail term.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Young criminals..... grin angry angry grin
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastSurvivor:
I pray God cleansed me of this evil spirit of checking names..
Amen..

Not disappointed thou
same here, bro.
people of the Brown Roof Republic. ..BRR

Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Archiq: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
These guys are die hards. They cant change. Imagine forming robbery gang in SARS cell. What a comfort zone! .
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Quincyolarks:
I wonder what they do during their prison terms. I have never been to the west but I've read about rehabilitation works done in their correctional facilities. Is nollywood telling the truth by its depiction of Nigerian prisons i.e prisoners cutting grasses all through their jail term.
Rehabilition in our prisons is not taken serious, they are more interested in punishment than rehabilitation. That's why they come out more harden.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
moshino:

You don't have the capacity to recognize brain even if it hits you in the face. Your father wasted the 2 minutes he'll never have back, when he climbed your mother to conceive you, or perhaps he had too much ogogoro before he raped your mother to conceive you.
I know you will resort to spiting trash.. You just prove you are a Pained frustrated soul. I pity your Generation. If only they had knew...... Rest in peace tongue
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by moshino(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

I know you will resort to spiting trash.. You just prove you are a Pained frustrated soul. I pity your Generation. If only they had knew...... Rest in peace tongue

As I said, you wouldn't know what to do with brain even if it was donated to you! You're a waste of space on earth. You first resorted to trash-talk, now you can't handle it because you don't have the mental capacity to string words together, with your backyard pit-toilet background, who can blame you. Please do not repeat your parents mistake by procreating. let that be the only favor you do for humanity.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by babestella: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na them. What's wrong with these kind of people, can't they just repent.
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by IkennaNweke(m): 2:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Yorubas, always making Nigeria "proud".
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
moshino:

As I said, you wouldn't know what to do with brain even if it was donated to you! You're a waste of space on earth. You first resorted to trash-talk, now you can't handle it because you don't have the mental capacity to string words together, with your backyard pit-toilet background, who can blame you. Please do not repeat your parents mistake by procreating. let that be the only favor you do for humanity.
grin cheesy Oh, I see you only have the capacity to spill trash. You are a perfect blue print for building an idiott...
You dad need to get a refund for that condom, because your birth was obviously a mistake tongue
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by branhampaul: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Omotayor123:

You Are The Olodo.. I Guess You Going To Know Better When They Kidnap/rob/kill Someone Close To You.. Say NO To #crime.. king dpr > www.nfdpr.wapka.me
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
branhampaul:
You Are The Olodo.. I Guess You Going To Know Better When They Kidnap/rob/kill Someone Close To You.. Say NO To #crime.. king dpr > www.nfdpr.wapka.me
Don't quote without thinking.
Thanks!
Re: We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) by Irore: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
You need rehabilitation.

I think 'deliverance' is a better word. Why is the crime referred to as 'burglar'? To make it luk light? Pls find out how many people they've killed in the course of their operations and charge them along that line.

Jumia Delivery Man's Murder: The Suspects And JUMIA's Silence / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos / CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja