Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! (5795 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Aloekene185:
liste man.each part of your body depends on another to function .likewise your whole body depends on another body to survive and all body depend on the universe to survive and the universe depends on something to survive.that is nothing but God.so God exists.my mental reasoning has once launched me into the platform of so called mental soverignity but it is a mental confusion.soon your eye will clear.but pray that your eye clears when the silver cord has noty broken

This your arguement has so many flaws. But I believe that the poster above me has asked the most salient question as regards the so many flaws in it... Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Information: Evidence Of A Creator. / How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.