Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Admission In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission In Ukraine (775 Views)

Gain Admission In To The National Institute Of Hospitality And Tourism / 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard / Study In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2009
hello
As posted earlier, admission into Ukraine universities is on now!
if you are interested , send a mail to adekolag2000@yahoo.com or call this no +380937605163.
smiley smiley
the school fees are very much affordable and the visa processing is easy
Re: Admission In Ukraine by gen2genius(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
Interesting. Will contact you for more details, thanks wink cheesy

Or you could post more, especially the requirements wink

Nairalanders. . .Here comes opportunity of a lifetime! cheesy cheesy
Re: Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Admission begins NOW!
A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO STRIKE!!!
MEDICINE smiley
NURSING cheesy
ECONOMICS smiley
AEROSPACE wink
AND AERONAUTIC ENG smiley
Re: Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
i cant say whether it's fraud or not cos i am not in Nigeria.But it's better you go through the right people.
Re: Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2009
truly there are procedures to follow in getting the visa and to get it you need to appear in person.
Re: Admission In Ukraine by mayorking(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2009
Netwealth Consult Ltd is an Organization Primarily dedicated to information sharing for healthy living, empowerment for wealth creation, education for productive living and enlightenment for wholistic well-being.

We provide the following services;

• Health Seminars and Workshops.
• Stress Management Training programmes.
• Personal Development, including Self discovering, Career choice and Guidance Counseling.
• Airline Bookings at discount rates, Hotels Booking, Holiday and Tourism packages for individuals and organizations; with opportunity for Network Marketing using Holidays and Cash Services.
• Wealth Seminars / e-business Opportunities.
• Overseas Admissions including Refresher Courses for Proprietors / School Administrators, Summer Schools Visa Services.

These we do for Corporate bodies, Business and Work Places prone to stress, Associations, Schools and Churches seeking to inform their members as well as individuals seeking to improve themselves, we also speak at Annual General Meetings, Ordinary General Meetings and End of the Year Parties etc.

We are by this letter offering you our Services for Admissions into the Ukrainian Universities for the August / September, 2009 Admission Year. Read more here
Re: Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
there are many organizations cheesy in nigeria but the reliable one are those here who will connect you to the school directly and that is why we are here smiley smiley.
be free to contact us directly, adekolag2000@yahoo.com
Re: Admission In Ukraine by oreoofe: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
THE SCHOOLS RESUME IN SEPTEMBER!!! shocked shocked
Re: Admission In Ukraine by nigingulet: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
You need admission to any University in Ukraine, I advise to check this website; www.nig-ingulets.com.ua
Much payment as mentioned by smallboy2 does not exist. Kindly take care. The best agents are the one in Ukraine not those in Nigeria. Beware of fraud
Re: Admission In Ukraine by abiolaolu0(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2011
i want to know if the admission is real. have pay and they are telling the me the rector have not sign the letter.

(1) (Reply)

What Assu Has Planned To Do / Private University Peeps: What You Think About September Resumption? / Please Can Any One Tell Me When Futo Part-time Form Will Be On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.