Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music (2816 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2009
trust sauron to come up with the impotency line cheesy

tope ile mi nau
my current residence tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah. . . . . .The babe is abnormal.
It's not as if the OP doesn't listen to music at all. . . . .this babe had her own agenda, abeg.
Maybe the OP is impotent. cheesy

Lol . . . . Trust u to have a theory grin cheesy
I guess rock chics are very particular abt their songs and the man they date undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2009
bluespice:

tope ile mi nau
my current residence tongue

ok . . . i dey come
anything popping?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 1:19am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I guess rock chics are very particular abt their songs and the man they date undecided
therein lies the word of wisdom,
rocker chicks are very particular
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2009
bluespice:

Cos women can be deceptive.
They will never say the REAL reasons they are leaving their men. . . . .
Buncha serpents. angry

TOPE2000!:

Rock chics can kiss my butt.
No mortal(male/female) can change my taste in music.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Buncha serpents. angry

Bite my ass angry tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Bite my ass angry tongue

Bite?? grin grin grin grin
Your ass is flat, there's nothing to BITE there.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Buncha serpents. angry

Rock chics can kiss my butt.
No mortal(male/female) can change my taste in music.
first of, most of y'all cant handle an ounce of the truth,
they tell y'all the truth u call em cold hearted bitches

we serpents yeah?
well, ill bite u where it hurts the most cool
how about that smiley

rock chicks kiss ur butt?
naw they'lld rather kick it to oblivion wink
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:32am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bite?? grin grin grin grin
Your ass is flat, there's nothing to BITE there.

Look at this boy o
J.LO is begging me to swap ass with her cheesy
even serena called me yesterday, asking for same thing grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:35am On Jul 04, 2009
bluespice:

first of, most of y'all cant handle an ounce of the truth,
they tell y'all the truth u call em cold hearted bitches

Not me. . . . . .I can handle anything thrown at me cos i do the same.
I am very BLUNT.

we serpents yeah?
well, ill bite u where it hurts the most cool
how about that smiley

Bite me where it hurts the most? shocked shocked shocked
Where will that be?

rock chicks kiss ur butt?
naw they'lld rather kick it to oblivion wink

Rock chics? Who are they?
I don't joke with ma genre of music. . . . .U either love it or leave it alone.

TOPE2000!:

Look at this boy o
J.LO is begging me to swap ass with her cheesy
even serena called me yesterday, asking for same thing grin tongue

I need to see this ass of yours. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

I need to see this ass of yours. wink

Computer says NO tongue cheesy
besides ppl dont just see it for free. . . i charge them grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:41am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Computer says NO tongue cheesy
besides ppl dont just see it for free. . . i charge them grin

Just like Tip Drill, i would swipe my AMEX on em. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just like Tip Drill, i would swipe my AMEX on em. grin

Just imagining that make me wanna puke
sauron u r too corrupt grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Not me. . . . . .I can handle anything thrown at me cos i do the same.
I am very BLUNT.
well, u would also attest to the fact that many of ur species are suck-ups smiley
~Sauron~:

Bite me where it hurts the most? shocked shocked shocked
Where will that be?
trust me, u know wink
~Sauron~:

Rock chics? Who are they?
they are the best things since sunday afternoon when ur team wins the championship cool

[quote][/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Just imagining that make me wanna puke
sauron u r too corrupt grin grin grin

You said you charge before you let anyone see. . . . . .The least i can do is swipe my card between your butt-cheeks. tongue
I am low on cash right now so you should manage my AmEx. wink

bluespice:

well, u would also attest to the fact that many of ur species are suck-ups smiley

Not the geezers i roll with, abeg.

trust me, u know wink

I don't.

they are the best things since sunday afternoon when ur team wins the championship cool

Hmmmmm.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

You said you charge before you let anyone see. . . . . .The least i can do is swipe my card between your butt-cheeks. tongue
I am low on cash right now so you should manage my AmEx. wink.

*puking violently* My butt-cheeks are officially out of order cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 1:56am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

*puking violently* My butt-cheeks are officailly out of order cheesy grin

What about payment via debit card? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by TOPE20001(f): 1:57am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

What about payment via debit card? grin grin grin

My butt only accept cash or cheques cheesy tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 2:16am On Jul 04, 2009
sauron oh my gosh!
i didnt even see ur tip drill comment
ur officially corrupt lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Sauron1: 2:25am On Jul 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

My butt only accept cash or cheques cheesy tongue

Naira or Cedis?

bluespice:

sauron oh my gosh!
i didnt even see ur tip drill comment
ur officially corrupt lipsrsealed embarassed

It wasn't me. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by bluespice(f): 2:32am On Jul 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It wasn't me. embarassed
do i look like scooby doo's human friend? angry tongue

sauron ive not forgotten ur 'end of the week' picture angry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by 190: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2009
2 tins
1, either she on weed
or
2, she don de Bleep 1 sweet pen.is 4 another place

d latter been the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2009
I feel that was a silly excuse she used to break up with you. . .there are high chances she must have met another dude!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Pataki: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

I feel that was a silly excuse she used to break up with you. . .there are high chances she must have met another dude!
You are so right, as my instincts make me think so.

I have responded to u on that page. As I once mentioned, I no dey carry last for that arena lai lai!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ poster

These may sound like little things but they are important. Imagine the day Inter beats Juventus. Me and my bf nor go gree that day.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by PERVERT9: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2009
which kind music you dey talk about the kind noise wey some bed dey make too na music so na which one you dey talk about grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2011
Why are people not advocating that he "kills" the girlfriend like they were doing on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.0.html
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 19, 2011
Now the diff btw love and infatuation. she never loved u.believed me
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by kpolli(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
This dayokanu, i wonder y ur resurrecting all these posts
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by faceLAGOS: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
NOTORIOUS100

You fit help with airtel card 1h

Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by emekalovepets: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
He broke up with u due to ur poverty not music go and work oga
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music by NOTORIOUS100(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
faceLAGOS:
NOTORIOUS100

You fit help with airtel card 1h

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Stole The Love? / Are You In A Phantom Relationship? / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.