Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Come In If You Are A Single Parent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In If You Are A Single Parent (635 Views)

6-year-old Ivorian Girl In Libya Detention Centre Searching For Her Parent / Man Spent A Single Night With A Prostitute And You Won’t Believe What He Found / Single Parent Is It An Anomaly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Are A Single Parent by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's 2016 and I decided it's going to be an amazing year God's willing with new experiences. It's been wonderful so far. I want new friends,am particularly interested in meeting single dads(divorced,widower,single father).

Am female
26 years
Christian
Happy
Fun
Whole
Imperfect
Authentic
I know life isn't perfect but life is beautiful
I believe one can always bring out the best in whatever life brings

If you think am the kind of lady you can be friends with or am close to the kind of lady you can be friends with,kindly show you are interested let's see if we can flow.

Pls be
Good
Authentic
Happy
Fun
Whole
Drama free
Imperfect
Blah blah blah

Other single parents who are interested in making new friends can also drop their comments and connect with people of likes. 2016 it's a wonderful year.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are A Single Parent by oglalasioux(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
onyaigo:
It's 2016 and I decided it's going to be an amazing year God's willing with new experiences. It's been wonderful so far. I want new friends,am particularly interested in meeting single dads(divorced,widower,single father).

Am female
26 years
Christian
Happy
Fun
Whole
Imperfect
Authentic
I know life isn't perfect but life is beautiful
I believe one can always bring out the best in whatever life brings

If you think am the kind of lady you can be friends with or am close to the kind of lady you can be friends with,kindly show you are interested let's see if we can flow.

Pls be
Good
Authentic
Happy
Fun
Whole
Drama free
Imperfect
Blah blah blah

Other single parents who are interested in making new friends can also drop their comments and connect with people of likes. 2016 it's a wonderful year.

Are you a single mother?

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Are A Single Parent by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes I am
oglalasioux:

Are you a single mother?
Re: Come In If You Are A Single Parent by oglalasioux(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
onyaigo:
Yes I am

Good. I'm interested in hooking up. I'm a single dad too.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video: Aboki Men Fight On The Street In Lagos / LMAO! Check Out The Hilarious Reaction Of A Village Girl When She Saw A Railway / See How A Trailer Load Of Sand Cut A Fine Car Into Two In Abuja Car Crash (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.