Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look (39563 Views)

E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by nagidarabani: 2:11am On Feb 08, 2016
FREE BROWSING TIPS AND CHEATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE @ Applygist.com
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by omozu1(m): 2:21am On Feb 08, 2016
StOla:
This E-Money dude sure knows how to make wealth look like a despicable thing.

Like a younger version of Esama Gabriel Igbinedion, he's not the richest of his peers but the most lousy with his wealth.

Even the previous pictures of his house have always appeared so chaotic like a riot of competing trophy accessories announcing that the landlord is the richest master of the kingdom.
You are right but sometimes you have to celebrate yourself before others will join you.
And even the showbiz that he is into need that kind of show off. The more show off the more money. Remember his name E MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 08, 2016
Whenever I see this guy I think of that little girl from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta

They share the same name grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by SolexxBarry(m): 4:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Money Must Be Made,I Must Survive
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by ireneidiva(f): 4:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Greatidonis:
An Igbo guy that always dresses like a this? I'm a south southerner and if I dress like this once I must dress like my people twice.
Will it now make you rich like him? Smh. When will you guys learn that you a Nigerian first before being Igbo or Hausa?

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by FrankTalk1: 4:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by demosoft: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmn
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by totorimi: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Why can't he learn one or two lessons from the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola at least you don't see these men come out on social media to be making noise about money rather you see their names linked to one good charitable work .
Definitely this man can not boast that he is richer than any of these men but I don't even know what he does for a living yet every time they won't let us hear word because of money dining table or his outfit or family. Now if EFCC starts focusing on him now he will start crying victimization
What is his real work.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by ramalot(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2016
holicalpha:
Oh Jehovah, I know he worked hard to earn his money, but he was also blessed and lucky!

Anything I put my hands into let it flourish, I want your blessings,as I start this week grant me my wishes oh Jehovah..IJN

Like/share to say AMEN.

That's the reason you're here making this statement. Your mindset of "blessed" and "lucky" is what's holding you back.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING.

You either work hard and smart or you don't.

Except you win a fortune from a lottery, there is nothing like wealth by luck.
Even winning a lottery fortune requires an active move to obtain or buy the lottery ticket.

Our outcomes are based on our actions, and not those of others.
Until people own up to this fact and stop blaming everything but themselves for their condition, they will never uplift themselves.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by freeage7(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Drug money! lipsrsealed
God has bless him sha...!
Not all wealth is ill-gotten...
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by frenchman(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
We should not be idolizing people with questionable source of wealth, the last time I checked this guy is into internet fraud, but many people here are just praying and to be like him. Those with legitimate wealth don't come out on social media to flaunt their wealth like this guy does all the time. Money is good but when the source is questionable, then we should ignore them.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by amtaken(f): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2016
Jealousy jealousy jealousy I have no time to talk to you, talking to you is a waste of my time.. #Singing.

StOla:
This E-Money dude sure knows how to make wealth look like a despicable thing.

Like a younger version of Esama Gabriel Igbinedion, he's not the richest of his peers but the most lousy with his wealth.

Even the previous pictures of his house have always appeared so chaotic like a riot of competing trophy accessories announcing that the landlord is the richest master of the kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by amtaken(f): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Mxm.

afribookorg:
[b]An Arab was admitted in the Hospital for a heart operation, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood incase the need arises.

As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally. So the call went out to the neighboring towns. Finally an Igbo guy was located who had a similar type of blood.

The IGBO guy willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery,the Arab sent the Igbo guy as appreciation, a new BMW 540iL, diamonds, lapis lazuli jewelry,and half a million US dollars.

Once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the igbo dude who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After a successful surgery,the Arab sent the dude a thank you card and a box of almond chocolate & sweets.

The igbo guy was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and told him, 'I thought this time you would give me Toyota Prado,Diamonds and Jewelry. But you gave only a card and a box of almond chocolate & sweets.

To this the Arab replied 'Nwanne I can't help it, ..... Now I have igbo blood in my veins!![/b]

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by princeonx: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Honestly1:
Cool
Thats not joko widodo my friend and if that picture you posted is him, then that must be at least 20 years back pic.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Mattew690(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2016
E wetin??

Money bad boy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by MotorConnectz(m): 7:03am On Feb 08, 2016
freeage7:

Not all wealth is ill-gotten...
Yea bro! I know. But I know what I'm saying here. But don't wanna sound like a hater. Issorai
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by sunsewa: 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
This guy should always remember he is a mortal,he doesn't own his life the way he is displaying wealth always, now anticipating his coming birthday, my advice to him his put God first, because he owes ur life and can take it at ur sweetest time of life, mellow down on stupendous display of wealth, rather display it to glorify the lord,through open submissiveness to him and doing his will,ur joy will know no bounds by then.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by Bowwow11(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Febuary child rock it joor E-money pls show dem our swag on ur birthday i salute joor!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Sunday Look by mctowel01: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
sunsewa:
This guy should always remember he is a mortal,he doesn't own his life the way he is displaying wealth always, now anticipating his coming birthday, my advice to him his put God first, because he owes ur life and can take it at ur sweetest time of life, mellow down on stupendous display of wealth, rather display it to glorify the lord,through open submissiveness to him and doing his will,ur joy will know no bounds by then.
Poverty mindset. Do you know his relationship with God? What if he is not "displaying" wealth, and hez just taking a picture like everyone does but cannot help that it will always be amidst glamour. Is it his fault. Live your life and stop commenting out the outward appearance of other people's lives.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama / Sandra Achums' Beautiful Daughter Chisom (photos) / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.