Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,773 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mother In-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother In-law (484 Views)

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother In-law by NobleKaY7(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies hating on their mother's in-law even before getting to know them, since the believe is "all mother's in-law are witches, Evil, a pain in the ass" some of them wishing they were dead before they meet their future husband. Other's acting all cool just to get into the marriage proper b4 showing their mother's in-law pepper. (Literally). From Putting so much pepper in their food just 2 make dem leave on time when they come for OMUGWO, to teaching them how to handle the grand child (since she nova born b4 abi), or even starving them. Complaining to their hubby's about every thing Mama does.
BUT WHY? Remember someday u'll also be a mother in-law and there is a law called KARMA. As 4me sha, dis letter goes out 2 my lovely wifee to be. The love of my MAMA is the beginning of wisdom 4 a loving and peaceful marriage. As I already love ur Mama. "Love you Mother in-law" treat her as ur own mama. Though some mother's in-law sha....
Re: Mother In-law by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Thumbs up @op

Hate on my mum and yur out
Re: Mother In-law by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin do dat guy above me undecided undecided undecided.
Op, u ar right
Re: Mother In-law by westlius(m): 4:45am On Feb 08, 2016
Ladies also dey find trouble when dey started pocknosing in d mans family affairs.
E.g y dos mama lik to demand money everytime from U. Forgetin na mama train am
Re: Mother In-law by dabimzy(f): 4:54am On Feb 08, 2016
You are very correct, because one day you will be a mother too. But,I pray you will never meet the contentious MILs,that there is nothing you can do to satisfy them.
Some are even envious of their sons wives.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 'abducted' Girl Ese Oruru Is Reportedly Pregnant! / BREAKING ! Scientist Finally Finds Cure For HIV / Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.