Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Web Designers:help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designers:help! (656 Views)

We Need Web Designers Urgently / Clients Who Cheat Web Designers After Getting A Demo / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designers:help! by whyme77: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
Hello Friend,
Pls,I need your help on these issues:

1)My website designed with frontpage2003 always scatter ie pictures,cells,page size,navigation link etc use to expand,shrink or move out of their original position(on internet).Some people say that cascading style sheet is the is the answer,if it is true pls I need help on cascading.

2)How to handle my page size on FP 2003 so that it will display normal on various browsers without without continuous expansion on net.

3) On FP2003 and dreamweaver,How can I form a drop down menu on my navigation link eg I want to have a drop down menu of various services under SERVICE navigation link ,each drop down menu can be clicked and opened in a new page .

4)I need comprehensive training manual and video tutorial on dreamweaver.

Please, if you can provide me with solutions to the above listed issues,contact me via linkpazino@yahoo.comor 08035280417(put ur phone number and location) for discussion on terms/condition for the help.

Yours truly,

Paschal
Re: Web Designers:help! by xbernardx(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
really nice having to hear your problem, if i will sound reasonable, frontpage seems alittle bit low since there are more flexible but perfect ways of getting your site into place. i'll advice you try using CSS to rearrange the site. look foe books on CSS and go through and you'll get the gist but if you want the site to be pimped with J.Applets, HTML cum CSS holler for negotiations, xbernardx001@yahoo.com
Re: Web Designers:help! by yawatide(f): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
poster no offense but your problems with FP imply to me that you lack the basics as far as xhtml is concerned. So I would buy a book and or visit www.w3schools.com for tutorials. Once you get a grasp on what's up, you will be able to debug code on any WYSIWYG.

Good luck!
Re: Web Designers:help! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2009
Exactly. Learn some stuffs first before you rush to development. I developed www.tacgsosa.org using frontpage - just for the fun of it.
But i debugged the codes, and later trimmed out the frontpage stuffs - i kinda hate seeing those rubbish on my pages.
Re: Web Designers:help! by whyme77: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hello Bros,

Thanks a lot for your solution.Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

In The Beginning ! Read ! / Magento / I Need A Spy Review At This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.