Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,686 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Dumb Is Buhari ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dumb Is Buhari ?? (987 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / U.S Political Analysist: Are Africans Too Dumb To Develope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by RichYoungNigga: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Watch this video and rate Buhari's Dumbness.
The president of Nigeria doesn't know what irrelevant is

https://www.facebook.com/votecontinuity/videos/687272624740918/
Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2016
bro Nigeria is not England
English is not his mother tongue..

have u seen Putin speak English..

so what matters is him doing what he knows to do best..

2 Likes

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Remii(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Watch this video and rate Buhari's Dumbness.
The president of Nigeria doesn't know what irrelevant is

https://www.facebook.com/votecontinuity/videos/687272624740918/

continue to put you own down, fyi, all leaders make mistakes, go to you tube a see many gaffes of American leaders, from Kennedy to Obama. What is important is how well these guys rule us. FYI, Adolf Hitler was an orator, would you rather have him as your president?

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by weare: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
BUHARI IS AN ILLITERATE WITHOUT WAEC CERTIFICATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Lordave: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
krattoss:

Will you keep quiet please?
What's the basis of PMD-Putin comparison?

Putin by nature or by mandate does not require English to pass any information. Russian is the official language of Russia and any Russian who deems it necessary to converse in English can be tolerated in cases of simple grammatical blunders.

Same cannot be said for a sitting president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria where English is recognised by the law as the binding official language. PMD had all his period of failure between 2003-2014 to perfect his use of English. PMD making unnecessary and preventable grammatical blunders in public is tantamount to Negligence, which can attract punishment by law.

Little wonder he said he and his households are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by RichYoungNigga: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2016
krattoss:

Have i seen Putin speak English ??
How much do you wanna bet on that ??

And beside, all these Nigerian musicians who are not educated can speak good English.
I go die never went to school
Timaya never went to school
Seyi Law never went to school but the all know what irrelevant means and they speak good English.

The president of Nigeria doesn't know what irrelevant is grin
Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Lordave:
Will you keep quiet please?
What's the basis of PMD-Putin comparison?

Putin by nature or by mandate does not require English to pass any information. Russian is the official language of Russia and any Russian who deems it necessary to converse in English can be tolerated in cases of simple grammatical blunders.

Same cannot be said for a sitting president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria where English is recognised by the law as the binding official language. PMD had all his period of failure between 2003-2014 to perfect his use of English. PMD making unnecessary and preventable grammatical blunders in public is tantamount to Negligence, which can attract punishment by law.

Little wonder he said he and his households are criminals.
oya go and strip him of his presidency cos he made a grammatical blunder.. mchheew..

am not even his fan but I hate it when people stalks on their fellow human being looking for any slightest mistake to bring the person down....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Have i seen Putin speak English ??
How much do you wanna bet on that ??

And beside, all these Nigerian musicians who are not educated can speak good English.
I go die never went to school
Timaya never went to school
Seyi Law never went to school but the all know what irrelevant means and they speak good English.

The president of Nigeria doesn't know what irrelevant is grin
just ask urself... will this change any fact?..

like, yeah he can't speak English fluently.. now do u think u ridiculing him will change any fact?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Is Buhari ?? by Lordave: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
krattoss:
oya go and strip him of his presidency cos he made a grammatical blunder.. mchheew..

am not even his fan but I hate it when people stalks on their fellow human being looking for any slightest mistake to bring the person down....
I wasn't trying to bring anybody down, I was just irked by your uncorrelated comparison of PMD and Putin.
That was what I wished to correct.

(1) (Reply)

Bafarawa Collected Muslim's Share From Dasuki, Who Collected For Christians? / MUST WATCH! Nigerian Forces Attacking Unarmed Biafran Protesters Again! Video. / Wike Orders Rivers State Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.