Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Medical Advice ONLY - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Advice ONLY (629 Views)

Please Medical Advice. I Just Lost A Friend. / Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on / AT 21, She Has Never Menstruated Before: She Needs Medical advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Advice ONLY by PAT4HOT(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hey physicians in the house and those that had gone through similar problems, please what is the way forward?
I am an addict to garri sipping (although I have tried to stop it now) and I began to fill this symptom of blood in my stools. I also find it very difficult to defecate as the stools are hard and in the process having some pains in my anus.
The question now is, could it be dat excess sipping of garri might truly be the cause (as I always sense some changes when I reduce the intake).
What is the name of such infection?
What are the possible cure or drugs that can be taken?

Please I need medical and matured answers only.....
THANKS
Re: Medical Advice ONLY by Ravenna: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Poverty is a basterrrd!
Re: Medical Advice ONLY by PAT4HOT(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ravenna:
Poverty is a basterrrd!
As I said in the post, I need matured answers, that means not for kids....
What makes u think dat am poor? If u sip garri cos of lack of food, its not same with me as I developed a liking for it. That means that sometimes, I take it even after I have eaten, or before a meal.
Re: Medical Advice ONLY by yomi007k(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pathophysiology

Excess garri consumption will lead to bonding of the molecules to form Eba. Large deposits of eba combine to form gigantic hard stools which make it difficult for u to pass stool, cause u pains n tear ur anal mucosa.

Management

1. Get Oral bisacodyl ( which is a stool softner)and/or liquid parrafin.

2. Drink plenty of water.

3. Reduce or stop garri intake.

1 Like

Re: Medical Advice ONLY by PAT4HOT(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
yomi007k:
Pathophysiology

Excess garri consumption will lead to bonding of the molecules to form Eba. Large deposits of eba combine to form gigantic hard stools which make it difficult for u to pass stool, cause u pains n tear ur anal mucosa.

Management

1. Get Oral bisacodyl ( which is a stool softner)and/or liquid parrafin.

2. Drink plenty of water.

3. Reduce or stop garri intake.

Thanks a million, it is noted.
Thanks ones again
Re: Medical Advice ONLY by Ravenna: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
PAT4HOT:

As I said in the post, I need matured answers, that means not for kids....
What makes u think dat am poor? If u sip garri cos of lack of food, its not same with me as I developed a liking for it. That means that sometimes, I take it even after I have eaten, or before a meal.
Eating garri is not poverty, my favvy food is eba with efo-riro and i can eat it all day.
Poverty is when you couldn't eat a balanced diet.
My friend, you are suffering from an attributed ailment which result from unbalanced diet.
You need vitamins (green veggies and fruits)
E no go better for poverty.
Re: Medical Advice ONLY by taiye4real: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Try asking a doctor on pelmedic.com

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Ways To Gain Weight / Http://xtremenitroreviews.yolasite.com/ / Am In Need Of Help Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.