Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,509 members, 7,944,494 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Did Omojuwa Call Stella Dimoko Korkus A Prostitute, Ugly And A Failed Blogger? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Omojuwa Call Stella Dimoko Korkus A Prostitute, Ugly And A Failed Blogger? (898 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Omojuwa Call Stella Dimoko Korkus A Prostitute, Ugly And A Failed Blogger? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
hmm 2016 the year of drama for some indeed.....
so earlier today, JJ Omojuwa took to twitter to accuse Senator Ben Bruce of sleeping with people's wives and cheating on his wife!. The German Based Nigerian Blogger Stella took to her blog and admonished the senator to c"clap back" at the allegations of Omojuwa!....
Then she received a mail from the email addy <grichie1990@gmail.com>
accusing her of prostituting her ugly self in Europe!.....
what Stella posted below.....

All i did was do a post HERE asking Senator Ben Bruce to clap back at the rubbish accusation pinned on him and then i get a memo from the pained party cussing me out and it is so easy to see who sent the memo....

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Gentle Richie<grichie1990@gmail.com> wrote:

You know why you will remain a broke ass blogger? it is because you are too petty! Can you imagine what you posted? Your blogger mates are buying houses all around in banana Island, you are there prostituting in Europe! Get a life bitch!! I cannot even imagine people who are sleeping with UGLY LOOKING IDIOT like you.
Think about your life asshole, only you posted this rubbish, you are nothing but a petty Igbo tribalist blogger. You reply wont get to me., I have already blocked you.I dare you share your ugly looking face on your useless blog!!

LMAO..At least you will read it here.
Brokeass?LMAO,You wish i was but those who know,know how far *wink*

now commentators on SDK beleives the memo was sent in by Omojuwa [i.e he used another email to send the memo] but me don't know sha!.. what do you think?..

below are few comments from the post on SDK

Hahahahahahahahahaha Japheth ooooooooo. This guy is so fucking stupid. He said he has blocked u( he just exposed his identity),but he'll read it here. This guy is a coward! I think he deleted that tweet at Bruce,now he uses a fake id to mail you. Brokeass? If I hear! Na by banana island? Please what else has he achieved asides twitter verification? At least we know Ben Bruce was a big boy before he joined d senate. See someone calling another ugly.hohohohoho.with his waist like the leg of a praying mantis. Eleribu!

Ntooorrrr
Ntooorrrr
Ntooorrrr
I wish Ben won't clap back because,only that single clap back he gave,you need to see d 100rants JJ replied with.

another comment on SDK

Ndewo nwannem Stella. He referred to you as Igbo and boy, doesn't it feel nice. Lol. Omojuwa, you are such a petty, pained tribalist. I love every nigerian regardless of your tribe but i seriously detest tribalists and Omojuwa, you are an otu nnu nu.

another comment on SDK

Who is omojuwa in the scheme of things? ?? It's a pity Ben Bruce lowered himself to reply him. That guy annoys me eeh! Besides, is it everyone that is not Yoruba that is now Igbo?? Some ppl dont know the difference between southeast and south south. They dont know there are many ethnic groups there and they claim they are enlightened. Ndi anuohia juru na internet.mtcheww..

another message Gentle Richie sent to Stella's Mail below.....
Gentle Richie
11:56 AM (3 minutes ago)

to me
Olosho
Now clap for yourself!! So you are this jobless, I never know you are also this petty, blogging is not for retired oloshos!!
Post your ugly picture on your blog make we see am
Blinking ugly idiot. I blame you?

Gentle Richie
11:57 AM (1 minute ago)

to me
O far he be for you that you cannot even afford airfare to come back to Nigeria, dey there dey collect commission on car soldOlosho my foot

More: http://www.adenegift.com/2016/02/omojuwa-calls-stella-dimoko-a-prostitute-an-ugly-woman.html

Re: Did Omojuwa Call Stella Dimoko Korkus A Prostitute, Ugly And A Failed Blogger? by popesam1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alright.
Its pope sam
Re: Did Omojuwa Call Stella Dimoko Korkus A Prostitute, Ugly And A Failed Blogger? by cruzita(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
oh God!!!!!not again!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Has Styles / PHOTOS: Woman Arrested For Pretending To Back A Baby While Backing Weed / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome Finally Separated: Way Forward For Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.