Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Please I Need Your Advice!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advice!!! (334 Views)

I Need Your Advice Please (between Msc And DE MBBS). / Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice Concerning Her G.C.E Result.(photo) / I'm Shy and About To Face A Large Crowd Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello house, I need your help on this little matter, I work in quite reputable company in Lagos, earning very good salary and am quite satisfied with the job. Early this month, the company started recruiting and the responsibility was Shifted to me to sieve CVs, the problem now is I was checking the CVs this afternoon when I saw one of my ex course mates applying, this guy used to cover his books for me in Uni days! Am quite on the brighter side myself, still dunno why he does that tho... Am confused right now, should I ignore the CV or what?? Thanks so much
Re: Please I Need Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
I don't know where to put this post, please the mods should help put in the right section... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Financial Education And Financial Savvy / Final Year Bsc/hnd/ond And Msc Project Topics And Materials In Christian Religi / Nuc Decalres That Medical Students Will Spend 10 To 11 Years In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.