Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

Uniben Postume Has Been Prostponed Indefinately - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Postume Has Been Prostponed Indefinately (706 Views)

Ekiti State University Shut Down Indefinately / Info On Delsu & Uniben Postume Results / Uniben Postume Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Postume Has Been Prostponed Indefinately by ozim(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
GREATEST NIGERIA STUDENT,
I WISH TO INFORM ALL THOSE THAT ARE COMING TO UNIBEN NEXTWEEK FOR THE POST UME,THAT THE EXAM WILL NO LONGER HOLD ON THE 7TH - 10TH OF JULY DUE TO THE ONGOING ASSU STRIKE,NEW DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED,SO I WILL SAY HERE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT PREPARED,YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO DO SO NOW AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE READY KEEP READING,I WILL SURELY NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS A NEW DATE IS FIXED,FOR MORE ON THIS CALL ME ON 08039139727

OZIM
Re: Uniben Postume Has Been Prostponed Indefinately by adegbemmy(f): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
thanks
Re: Uniben Postume Has Been Prostponed Indefinately by obiefune1(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2009
[center]POST UME POSTPHONED[/center] THE UNIBEN POST UME HAD BEEN POSTPHONED INDEFINATLY BECAUSE OF THE ASUU STRIKE ,TAKE TIME TO STUDY HARDER, GET THE PAST QUESTONS AND ANSWERS .08034185102 08089079254 grin shocked OR MAIL OBI4TREASURE@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission & Resumption News / Kad Poly / Unn Enlists 800 Students And Staff With New York Academy Of Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.