Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2586613 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Look at you.. U abandon me since abi. I go catch u no worry
sharliz:
lol u r not serious
I opened a new page.. Hmm.

This page is dedicated to every Gracelander..

Specially dedicated to my friend anuoluwa posimii for being the first person to wish me "happy birthday" ..it means a lot to me..

To everybody that wished me happy birthday, I feel honored and proud to have y'all as friends.. U made my day with ur wishes. Thanks all smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
*****†*************special dedication***********
To my beautiful niece(ireoluwa) for being d only one to give me a birthday gift..she came frm skul and heard someone said "happy birthday" to me, she walked up to me and said "uncle, happy birthday smiley .. Opened her box and gave me her malt as my birthday gift.. I really enjoyed that moment.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
J they said we can't
u see i told u. they made it compulsory for batch A
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by simababe(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Besea:
Simababe, my e sister from the other thread. Please other married women answer her

I also want to know.

thanks dear, when the guy was filling for me he picked single at first mistakenly, so when we got to the state selection i told him hes meant to help me upload some of my dh docs that was when we edited it and changed the marital status from single to married, but after doing this, the state selection didnt pop up again. so i just want to know if its meant to e like that. i've submitted already anyway. Are you also going for service and have you started urs before our baby arrive
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DivDad(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please I chose Taraba, Lagos, Niger and Delta.
Is there anybody here who lives in any of these states?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Holuwathoby(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
monteco:
Kano
Akwa ibom
Plateau
Lagos

Pls any body wit similar or close to similar arrangement quote me pls
KANO, OGUN, NIGER, AKWAIBOM

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
Please I chose Taraba, Lagos, Niger and Delta.
Is there anybody here who lives in any of these states?
hahahahahhahaha, i knw the capital of taraba is jalingo and niger is minna.. u try well wellgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
heard sometin like they will split it tho.. inner calcus member hint me. tho lets watch.. i hope dey use first to reg basis cus thats not how dey divide it to streams before. its randomly.
..Using d first reg basis is preferred o..can't wait till next year..that's like waiting for another batch..jeez!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Look at you.. U abandon me since abi. I go catch u no worry
my love is not like dat ooo. Y wud I abadone u never.. wanted u to enjoy knowing u wud be a sambisa corper soon .. wir u choose na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DivDad(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
hahahahahhahaha, i knw the capital of taraba is jalingo and niger is minna.. u try well wellgrin
have you lived in any of the States?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Not compulsory jare.. I didn't even attempt to print sha. From what I knw, I can get all I need in skul.
guruvivicawelt:
u see i told u. they made it compulsory for batch A
but, I will pay mine sha cos I can't even afford to travel to skul.. I will spend more Dan 3k fa. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
buh really who does dat? redeploy from abj to oyogrin were are @ now. i mean state
ogun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
sharliz:
my love is not like dat ooo. Y wud I abadone u never.. wanted u to enjoy knowing u wud be a sambisa corper soon .. wir u choose na
Niger , osun , Kaduna and akwa ibom. In that order.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
kapable75:
She go ghana come branch go visit logodwhiz. fear pressy ogrin
Lol. I pray o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jokeydamson(f): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dottune:
Use the RRR code in your remita Invoice or receipt
i pressed the code but its not loading
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Niger , osun , Kaduna and akwa ibom. In that order.
kaduna n akwa ibom na our mutual States buh m nuh going u fit go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
there z no way i will taraba and nigergrin just kidding... i live in lagos..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Look at you.. U abandon me since abi. I go catch u no worry I opened a new page.. Hmm.

Specially dedicated to my friend anuoluwa posimii for being the first person to wish me "happy birthday" ..it means a lot to me..

To everybody that wished me happy birthday, I feel honored and proud to have y'all as friends.. U made my day with ur wishes. Thanks all smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
To my beautiful niece(ireoluwa) for being d only one to give me a birthday gift..she came frm skul and heard someone said "happy birthday" to me, she walked up to me and said "uncle, happy birthday smiley .. Opened her box and gave me her malt as my birthday gift.. I really enjoyed that moment.

Where is ma share of the malt? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
and u are les dan 30?ha.!! let me call logodwhiz

I really don't knw d answer.
He should be ready to print his/her exemption letter.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
there z no way i lived in taraba and nigergrin just kidding... i live in lagos..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
sharliz:
ogun
hehehe u no wan leave ur comfort zone ba
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DivDad(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where are:
Dream2....... outstanding leader. thanks for the Ramadan lessons
Chumaster ........ the time keeper
Yormee...... funny and 1000th king
ANUoluwaposi..... pretty and jovial
Miss beebee...... always happy
Sheboss......... no nonsense, outstanding and independent
Coy.......... always ready to help
Titanium......... intelligent and charming
Call me mercy... the daughter of Thespis
Dortun........ activist

Much respect, these guys kept this thread going in the early stages when all seemed hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
I no kuma know d fate of my school with nysc as name no gree show, yaf gba kamu jeje sad..... Walking to za oza room jeje...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by maccabi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
franugo:
so...did my registration today. but it seems dt d date I chose as when I entered n left primary school is wrong. tried to change it but can't seem to find where to do dt on my account as "my dashboard" is just showing me an error msg. anyone got an idea?

all that's matters is ur Sod chosen , thumbprint well captioned and u saw registering complete or successfully sha.... ur Good to go
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Joice21:
..Using d first reg basis is preferred o..can't wait till next year..that's like waiting for another batch..jeez!
dont worri na 24th u dey go camp.. them must do am first come first serve o..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
DexxyAlebs:

Eppppp
Cc: logodwhiz amodu dream2 justifiedcoyy
To me,you have no problem. You won't even need a birth certificate in camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Look at you.. U abandon me since abi. I go catch u no worry I opened a new page.. Hmm.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

sweetheart I know its coming late plz forgive me happy birthday long life n prosperity, in sound health, unmerited Favour ..goan begin to do exploits n all ur needs r met ijn...m sorry once again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
LogoDWhiz:
He should be ready to print his/her exemption letter.
Jesus .. Dis is so not nice at all. Jeez sad
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
DivDad:
Where are:
Dream2....... outstanding leader. thanks for the Ramadan lessons
Chumaster ........ the time keeper
Yormee...... funny and 1000th king
ANUoluwaposi..... pretty and jovial
Miss beebee...... always happy
Sheboss......... no nonsense, outstanding and independent
Coy.......... always ready to help
Titanium......... intelligent and charming
Call me mercy... the daughter of Thespis
Dortun........ activist
Kapable75
Much respect, these guys kept this thread going in the early stages when all seemed hopeless.

*smiles* You left out our pressy gangan... Greycious, VP ruthobaz, My earlier wifey... Twerky101

Can't really mention all names.. I dunno where bussieboi is. Everyone that kept this thread moving. I'm really proud associating myself with you guys! You're simply the best!

Jessysparkles, don't worry... we're still crushing on awazelves!

DivDad, we're all honored... as every single member of this thread has been a blessing to me personally.

Anyways, I miss my Boxers!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
hehehe u no wan leave ur comfort zone ba
dnt mind me doz place too far jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
sharliz:
sweetheart I know its coming late plz forgive me happy birthday long life n prosperity, in sound health, unmerited Favour ..goan begin to do exploits n all ur needs r met ijn...m sorry once again
thanks dear.. amen to all ur prayers smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
thanks dear.. amen to all ur prayers smiley
uw
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by franugo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
maccabi:

all that's matters is ur Sod chosen , thumbprint well captioned and u saw registering complete or successfully sha.... ur Good to go

kk, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.