Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,516 members, 7,895,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2599059 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
monniyi:
You need discipline, camp will epp ur life. tongue

lol

Iyam already in camp already
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
I dey another planet ni
JohnQueen:
Monday ke?

Abi na Asia you dey?
today na Tuesday for ur side?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
chiefojiji:

lol

which camp ja we oremi?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SNblog: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
I need your help guys, i was given a wrong state of origin by NYSC. Instead of Edo, they gave me Sokoto. So i took my green paper to NYSC’s headquarters in benin. On getting there, they said that the mistake came from my school. So, that same day i reported the matter to the school(student affairs).
Now the school is saying that they can not do anything about it because they have uploaded my name already.
Now am confused, my name didn't even come out in the error list released by the school then. I would have fixed this problem. Am afraid that this will affect me.
I need your advice and help if possible.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
SNblog:
I need your help guys, i was given a wrong state of origin by NYSC. Instead of Edo, they gave me Sokoto. So i took my green paper to NYSC’s headquarters in benin. On getting there, they said that the mistake came from my school. So, that same day i reported the matter to the school(student affairs).
Now the school is saying that they can not do anything about it because they have uploaded my name already.
Now am confused, my name didn't even come out in the error list released by the school then. I would have fixed this problem. Am afraid that this will affect me.
wat else did you want us to do,,,u don go NYsc Nd Ur skul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jameek(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
SNblog:

One thing I know is NYSC usually uploads details of PCMs as were sent to them by schools. Errors in names, dates of births, etc are hardly the fault of NYSC body that's why they usually refer PCMs who make enquiries back to their institutions for subsequent corrections.
Your DSA has said they can't do anything about it because they have already uploaded names. Still try to politely talk to some staff at the DSA. But if they still insist that there's nothing they can do, I think you should go to camp with your State's certificate of indegene (that's if you have one) since there's still room for correction of certain errors in camp. I feel this might help... Just my thinking.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
SNblog:

a wrong state of origin should not be of much concern. what i think you should do is take along your state of origin doc to camp for correction. you shouldn't worry yourself over something as minor as this. Just hold along the right doc and it will be rectified since it wasn't your fault.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bidexluv(f): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
yhenny:
*NYSC MOBILISATION LIST TO BE RELEASED SOON*

All is set for the final stage for the release of the NYSC mobilisation list. This is known as the stage of reconciliation which has been scheduled to hold next week.

This disclosure was made by the Deputy Registrar (Unilorin), Mrs. W.A. Salle, in an exclusive chat with a correspondent of Unilorin UCJ.

The essence of this stage, according to her, is to ensure correlation between the printout of the varsity with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters in Abuja.

Upon an enquiry as to when the NYSC mobilisation list will be uploaded on the school portal, this was her response: "We should be going to Abuja for reconciliation next Monday. It will be released when we have reconciled."

"Student Affairs Officer will take a printout and reconcile with the uploaded entry at the NYSC headquarters. Both must tally."

Flowing from the above therefore, the much anticipated list maybe released at the fall of next week.

*Osuji Chima Francis*
Reporting:
For, *Unilorin UCJ*

As copied
cc
LBlessing
eemalex
Anuoluwapo3054
mzteemarh
Afolwalex
Bidexluv
pcaliphate
princealbashir and other unilorites.

was offline for some days.

pained me I missed your convocation rice.
though it's late, thanks for this information
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SNblog: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
geolan:

a wrong state of origin should not be of much concern. what i think you should do is take along your state of origin doc to camp for correction. you shouldn't worry yourself over something as minor as this. Just hold along the right doc and it will be rectified since it wasn't your fault.
Thanks for this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by SNblog: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jameek:

One thing I know is NYSC usually uploads details of PCMs as were sent to them by schools. Errors in names, dates of births, etc are hardly the fault of NYSC body that's why they usually refer PCMs who make enquiries back to their institutions for subsequent corrections.
Your DSA has said they can't do anything about it because they have already uploaded names. Still try to politely talk to some staff at the DSA. But if they still insist that there's nothing they can do, I think you should go to camp with your State's certificate of indegene (that's if you have one) since there's still room for correction of certain errors in camp. I feel this might help... Just my thinking.

ok. thank q
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I dey another planet ni today na Tuesday for ur side?

Na Sunday for where I dey!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
monniyi:
Thanks love, iv checked it successfuly. kiss
my pleasure smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kendrick0000:

Okay. Thank you.
you are welcome
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
dipson546:

which camp ja we oremi?
IDP ma ni. wigo give dem food for dere
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
chiefojiji:

lol

Tautology
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
iAmHelen:
Happy Sunday peeps,

They did their usual thing, I was not able to post anything here last week.

Dream2...... I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and I admire you for being strong.

Haychay...... How far nah Tell me you've seen your name.

MisaKaycee21....... Wow! We chose almost the same states. I chose Kwara, Oyo, Enugu and Kaduna.

Wishing you all a great week ahead. I will post here if they don't do their usual thingy.

We have the same but your OYO is my AKWAIBOM
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by wwee: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
please guys anyone have clue or screenshot of medical report later? please quote me i need to get one urgent the one this stupid general Hospital dr give me no make sense.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
SNblog:

goto court to get a sworn avidavit.....
SNblog:

SNblog:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
monniyi:
Tautology
is dat what u studied? cus u must be a very good Tautologist...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
monniyi:
Tautology
is dat what u studied? cus u must be a very good Tautologist...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shankara7: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greatness366:
wisdom is profitable to direct wat are u trying to tell us na shey na only u get gadget ni u no hw many me get??oya carry it to camp na lets see if u will return with it kabish
The knowledgeable ones who can relate with what I'm saying have already commented, Therefore the comment of a frustrated low lifer like you is irrelevant. And please don't ever quote me with this your gutter grammar.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Emmyk(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
cool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
shankara7:
The knowledgeable ones who can relate with what I'm saying have already commented, Therefore the comment of a frustrated low lifer like you is irrelevant. And please don't ever quote me with this your gutter grammar.

Guy haba e nevr reach that level na wch 1 b low life. take it easy we are bro and sis here.....

Though some are boilfriend n gehfriend

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jocelyncherish: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
My name was wrongly spelt but I still registered.How do I correct it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jocelyncherish: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
shankara7:
Baba why naa... e never reach like that naa. We are all here to learn and help each other. Pls lets not insult each other..... We are family ok smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
jocelyncherish:
Since u have registered already, u dont need to worry yourself. Just take a sworn affidavit to camp then u can correct the error in your name.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
jocelyncherish:
open your dashboard to get it rectified. Or when you get to camp, lodge a complain at the registration point. Cheers.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
jocelyncherish:
there is apply for name correction on the portal now,,,login to Ur dashboard,,u will see it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
shankara7:
fustrated ko castrated ni if we shud investigate deeper ur life is farrr lower so u cova up ur proud attitude it wil do u alot of good .i will quote u a thousand times come and beat me ntorrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.