Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,986 members, 7,876,729 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2587543 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by IKEOHA2019: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3461347/peace-mass-transit-camp-directWe are here again to bring you comfort, our CAMPDIRECT bookings opens on 15th of November, 2016. We are prepared to to go extra miles to ensure maximum satisfaction to our customers.

For yout bookings,
Ask us : 0700PEACEMASS
Or 07007322362
SMS: 07034157751.

Our depots:
ABIA NO 2 CROWTHER STREET
AKWA IBOM ITAM, ITU LGA UYO
ANAMBRA UPPER IWEKA PARK ONITSHA
BAYELSA OKUTUKUTU MBIAMA YENEGOA
DELTA UPPER IWEKA ONITSHA
CROSS RIVER 56 BEDWELL STREET BEHIND WATT MARKET
CALABAR
EBONYI NO 25A AFIKPO ROAD ABAKALIKI
EDO 11 AKPAKPAVA ROAD, 2ND JUNCTION BENIN CITY
ENUGU NO 6 OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU
FCT/ABUJA NO 39 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET UTAKO
IMO NO 1 LIVING CHRIST MISSION AVENUE ORJI
OWERRI
LAGOS NO 106 OLD ROAD NEAR AGBOJU MARKET
CHURCH BUSTOP
ONDO IFE-IBADAN EXPRESS WAY ROAD ALONG EFE ROAD OPPOSITE SWAN HOTEL AKURE ONDO STATE
OYO SAMONDA OLD AIRPORT, UI/SANGO ROAD IBADAN OYO STATE
RIVER NO 233 ABA ROAD OPPOSITE BORICAMP MILITARY BARRACKS RUMOLA

#PeaceMassTransit
#FriendOfTravellers
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol
tomistelle:

That kain chop dey purge, for this recession fa.
d tennis u bought at 1300 isn't rubber..is it??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Specialdan if u think u can send me to borno, u are joking. angry

But u like dem akwa ibom girls..easy fa, ur pocket fit dry o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
This questionnaire fa....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
aydeluxe:

really.... Where in abk?
haaaaaa....u wantu coman rob us abi..we dnt af money lool lantoro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
kapable75:
THE QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Describe your true personality in real life.

I leave it to others(people) to describe my personality.

2. Did you have expectations before Joining GL? If YES, what were they?

Yes,to get information about NYSC

3. Blessing/Curse, what has GL been to you? How?

Graceland has been a blessing to me.

4. Mention at least 3 GL personalities you would love to meet in real life.

A lot but I will go for the female gender,StarryV(I respect her so much,she's courageous)Abbie25 and Posimi(She's a lady I like so much,no doubt).

4. Which state would you prefer to serve?

Kano State but I won't question Allah plans if otherwise.

5. Why the state?

I want a place far from home and a lot of reasons.

6. Ghost or active? Which one have you been on GL so far?

Very active.

7. If you have access to the NYSC database, who would you like to post? Where will you post the person and why?
I can't say,let God positive plans over our lives come to pass.

8. What would you want to achieve during your service year?

Greater things,Envious things that people will say "Wow" this dude is blessed.

GRACELAND AWARDS

NOTE: Voting starts now, and ends by 6:00pm Sunday, 13th November 2016.

Please write the moniker right after the award category

Best Friend: I don't want to be biased, so I won't name anyone.

Most Handsome: All GL members.

Most beautiful: All GL members.

Most gentle (male): Arrghhh,Dream2.

Most gentle (female): Posimi

Most Intelligent(male): Kapable75 solely for this beautiful idea,don't get it twisted you all are intelligent.

Most Intelligent(female) All GL females

Most funny Y0rme(The "Fa" master) and Coyy(fou der of "I just corrected your mistake".

Most inspiring: StarryV

Most annoying (male)
Most annoying (female)
Your crush Posimi

Your love
Most daring personality Bigromeo(imagine he told me he's more of an expert than me in mechanical field,I dh vex oo LOL.
Ever online (male)
Ever online (female)
Mr GL (male who attends to complaints most) Justifiedcoyy

Mrs GL (lady who attends to complaints most) Abbie25

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by specialdan: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Month and year of birth correct.just d day.. They gave me 01/October instead of 19/october
use biro an write 9 at d front of d 1 na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
awakeuche:
THE QUESTIONNAIRE

Ans: An effective strategist who rarely suffer's fools

Ans: news and information updates, and sensible banter between intelligent people, which i'd rate 60%

Ans: Blessing, I have learnt a lot from comments, characters and what nots.

Ans: Justifiedcoyy, posiimi, arcnomec, bigromeo, shaliz, kapable75, haychay, ibroh22, gurudavivalet, chumaster and yormee, chifojiji, abbie(though they sometimes engage in inane conversations, one can tell they are smart)

Ans: lagos

5. Why the state?
Ans: hustle pays quicker

Ans: Ghost, or more a semi ghost, would engage in conversation only if its sensible and thoroughly engaging.

7. If you have access to the NYSC database, who would you like to post? Where will you post the person and why?
Ans: hmmm, i will simply crash the system i guess, it would make sense if Nigeria was in europe. But to save my life i'd post justifiedcoyy to ogun state (if thats where he wants to go) the guy is a great man

Ans: To educate the Nigerian youth on how to take our country back from those thieving sons of bitches (forgive the pun), start my own company on construction and design, meet a woman that will blow my cynical mind

GRACELAND AWARDS

Best Friend: Smart and funny people
Most Handsome: checking pics now.....
Most beautiful: abbiie25
Most gentle (male): dream2 (once chided me very maturedly)
Most gentle (female): tied between posiimi and shaliz (beautiful too)
Most Intelligent(male): justifiedcoyy (deviced a system to always be relevant even while suffering a ban, a strategist)
Most Intelligent(female) Abbiie25 (comes off as very smart)
Most funny#Chiefojiji and yormee
Most inspiring: kapable75. Very capable young man
Most annoying (male): yormee (too interested in football and online wife)
Most annoying (female) posiimi (always trying too hard to be cool with the guys)
Your crush: none
Your love: none
Most daring personality: chiefojiji
Ever online (male) chumaster
Ever online (female): shaliz
Mr GL (male who attends to complaints most):Justifiedcoyy, the boy is good
Mrs GL (lady who attends to complaints most)Abbiie25, the girl is something

y0rmee come and see cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
aBbiie25, you got me blushingwink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
mightyleks:

what? i didn't see a thing o infact i wasn't here
undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
BabaIbo:

imagine o...
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haychay:

He said bootball not football tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2016

IT IS 9 DAYS LEFT FOR THE ONLINE PRINTING OF CALLUP LETTER
IT IS ALSO 12 DAYS LEFT TO START NYSC B16 ORIENTATION

GREETINGS
How to vote for my sister's in the Etisalat flash fiction
1) it appears it is easier to vote on the computer rather than on a mobile phone.
2) Click the link below. make sure you are logged in on Facebook on the system you are using
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=426
3) if any security issue springs out, click advance and you'll see a link that says "proceed to prize . etisalat . com. ng anyway"
click this link and you'll access the site
4)click on the vote icon. Doing this will link your Facebook account and bring out a pop up message. click the "continue as......" link.
5)voting requires some persistence. the link will reply by saying, 'please try again later'.
either you refresh or click the Etisalat link again and then click the voting links again
6) you have voted when you get the response, 'You have already voted. Thank you.
7) if you are using a mobile phone, copy the link above and paste on your phone browser, not opera, chrome or ucweb. You'l see a blue module with thumb on it, click on the tumb and login to ur facebook or accept the facebook user data terms.

a) Use internet explorer. it will bring a response "There are problems with security certificates for this page". Just click continue.
b) proceed to the page and click on the vote icon, follow step 4, 5 and 6.
c) chrome, UC, and Opera mini browsers will bring a page that suggests security issues, click on the advance link and proceed to site. you will need to ignore the
message 'this site is unsafe"; then follow steps 4,5,6.
God bless you!

Cc
danemenike - Greycious
chumaster - aBbiie25 - coyy - y0rmee - Mohsaaf - armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 - adebrave1 - kennethokey - Mcmooney - battoyyeb - deb26 - gabrielmorinho - pweetybhy
- monniyi - Jamie1 - sonymax16 - abdurrazaq

Edemab - ChuxMyk - Taeewo - LauraNicky - Dream2 - flimsy2 - girlvyr - Lukema - rolaniyonu - HDT13 - hadibaba - AnyiBest247 - badmus306 - Lordtrailz

ruthobaz - Eduwalter - Misskaycee21 - yuzed - Chibzu - Coolduce91 - Paulbabu - dnatz - Cashcard1 - tenderblaze - SplendidE - Uzy47 - Mimo1 - DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee - EUEDOSA - Manus17 - Kellysam - Dopebibs04 - kapable75 - sas101 - climate10 - deylex77 - BlizzydoDo - shina101 - Juliet05 - clentuzbaba - kingzy4pep

edbor - Missmossy - klassd - SHEEGO2015 - abdulsemiu02 - iphemama - Odoemacyril - Adebammm - scorpiogal - Themmy90 - tosinwill - gpranky - omoikea - Johnklein

kgdavid - gentilityndu - doctormoh - koolsnoop2 - Mosipeterz - kraspo - hanubarbie -- Dottune - amusbe - franceswasky - Omobolaji20 - Muzikluva - patty2014 - Majikals

wadanki - anunimus - Ramon92 - desy24444 - Twerky101 - StarryV - Ogochukwu67 - donoti23 - b5ive - ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy - nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb - kingchukwudi - williamdorcas - kozykid - mistayeancah - iyke1989 - aliyuyusuf - drered - JohnQueen - chukagodwin - ufondunenye - ObiOgechi

mizthorlu - kwynette - lonepair - unlimitedesq - sapien - rmdayo - mbanonwanyi - bussieboi - Osmond4 - Nwonye1 - immv - joshuachuks93 - razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt - SFTW - lagboy - sheunfemix - missbeebee - PrestraphD - AMAKAVIOLA - vwegbajoe - khalifahsparkles - Novarae - Tiannah95 - Abacharles - vikaddy

mikky234 - Naijafox - Bobxin - MropeEleniyan00 - Dotman2210 - chuksp09 - PHATE007 -Temmyloluwah - chalsixtus - Seunme2u - 12dave - Omotoyecable

jessysparkles - favored11 bokunrawo - Jroy - jokeydamson - francobaresi - jhidey08 - shebosss - Fweshlee - Ramanto - Mzshyshy - franugo - EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode - nicetboy - prettiepearlz - baib - AkranJide88 - ibroh22 - teabanj - Anuoluwaposimi - schullten - Oluwadamilorlah - Ruemufaith - Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 - dipson546 - kissley - Rebekkah - elgizzyuplifted - carik - Legenduq - Greatness366 - SirHenry105 - Mcee96 - eme40rald - Skiberg

callmemercy - Jung - Uricas - Johnkay1 - Kylekent59 - Philinho -- Freduntu - abat4real37 - Fsandy - gabby227 - jamieporsche90 - holymayor5 - Vhalentino09 - AndyAustin

Chiboy429 - Ofin11 - MarcusGarvey - trackdavid - tpip
Kellyharris - engees02 - Charlyb007 - Holuwhaseun01 - ianmak - Donvitalis

Yunisa001 - williamdorcas - Urommarkey - Honeywell - Tunjihadeshelay - HateU2 - aydeluxe - Ruby65 - LegendaryArnold - djgreenland

Zibi5 - kenontop - jaycaster - bmcariyo - Daphoenix007 - Rhay baeoflife - DisturbNot - HaqBrook - ojaydedon - elisbabs499 - cruzydal - RANGO23 - Muyadek - Klassd

babatunde2990 - Omaai - Kelechi2020 - beejay722 - WizyJ88 - radiokilla - honeybell - justcallmenuel - freddie82 - Nzeh12 - klarge44

juliuscarter - Kristaps85 - jauntty - temixperia - comradebode - oluwafemtos - ajilay - jwax - Mightyleks - amyvals - DanBJ - olumode9

temmylee - ndubueze92 - toshino4real - queenasasili - Linduzik - isholamedoo - AustinXchibuike - ardeypearlz - chiobysyk - sleekshady - 2abet - actorlee007 - carexy

Alochigozie - simply29ice - ifemi25 - RHEWBENYT - RETROSHAWTY - orebear - oluwaseun239 - CharlesOFR - charlek1 - Adonike - ridd010

KIzeology - awesomesossy - FroshPapie - sholamat - zakir007 - handsomecole - ELAFRIS - Besea - kellyharris - HoneySpicy - taophykjackson

Nanip - teddyzico - quadri04 - sammie026 - hardeyincah - templenyong - Mrukk - iamprotocol - Afesmile - Funkeadeoye - Navar - Habat

Yinkhar - Bestie0309 - showgolee - Aze16 - Badtenglish - yhenny - eemalex - joephemzyz - Toba2009 - Lovren - khayejo - freshboy88 - Ansellotty - RANSOBAYO50 - Mykel - Nanaman

Trila01 - pheforusty - abiodunalasa - arowtop - Bigromeo - Shigellah - BukkyDan - arcnomec - Firstgentleman1 - Mekailo - guruvicawelt - orihnma - hyzich - doludanny - Yourstruly16 - williamdorcas - Lechkan

LBlessing - joscotea - olusolaideal - Teaser4 - dbshaywhy - LolliCane - BCMI - Haychay - kingzic - dawtune - Mohdeevah - pcaliphate - Impulse80 - Colemanz - Plutoboss - godziller06 - Solphiequeen

kinggenesis - Orizon - kcy - simplyjamo - Biibe - Elderniercri - Aom4u2c - Kylaperky23 - Heeyhun - funsho75 - Afrok - Temibabie - Joice21 - senrino - iAmHelen - Kurupt01 - kiziitokennel

felix1408 - aibonous - maranatha04 - BabaIbo - LarrySmiles01 - mcmind - Danmaikifi - IDU0416 - Bigromeo - estherGarba - STRETCH22

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
PLS DONT QUOTE THESE MONIKERS, I DEY BEG UNA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
kapable75:
THE QUESTIONNAIRE

Am an introvert, like basically I say wats on my mind

2. Did you have expectations before Joining GL? If YES, what were they? Yes...To become d next page master slayer *2000* grin

Been a blessing all through, after all d prayer n fasting, it yielded good result cheesy
Honestly...everybody except 1 funny moniker lyk dat

Lagos...

5. Why the state?
Well, I have a contract with a particular company and its start this november
Active, If GL were to be 2go that year, I go don dy master

I will post deepsin546, oh sorry dipson546 n y0rmee to Bornu so DAT they would leave our wives alone grin

Career Experience
GRACELAND AWARDS

Best Friend: everybody
Most Handsome:don't know
Most beautiful:don't know
Most gentle (male): dream2
Most gentle (female): yhenny
Most Intelligent(male): ibrohh22
Most Intelligent(female) iamhelen
Most funny na justifiedcoyy get dz 1
Most inspiring: sonymax16
Most annoying (male) y0rmee ( the wife snatcher ) , kapable75 u get mind dy downgrade manutd tongue
Most annoying (female) sharliz, na u be d reason weh make all dz men dy argue grin cheesy
Your crush nobody
Your love. Nobody
Most daring personality chiefojijo
Ever online (male) don't know
Ever online (female) hmmm...
Mr GL (male who attends to complaints most) justifiedcoyy
Mrs GL (lady who attends to complaints most) posimii
Just quote and edit. I think this will save some stress.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
chumaster:

He said bootball not football tongue
Chaii see wat recession is causing, too much of ijebu garri cheesy, where did u see bootball now cheesy cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oyewale0001(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls der anytin like sport at d camp? i mean wher someone can play basketball? i want to go with my basketball kit dat is why am asking. Ogun state camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by oyewale0001(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls is der anytin like sport arena at d camp? i mean wher someone can play basketball? i want to go with my basketball kit dat is why am asking. Ogun state camp.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by cashmyles: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
BabaIbo:

babe wetin na...
this your mistake dikwa very risky...
Abeg correct am joor... sad
make you no go give another person what's meant for me grin

BabaIbo no wex jare, ur head dey dia jare.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haychay:

Like seriously? Tx for d "most annoying award " I Neva knew m annoying oooo. Chai hahaha dis award self nawa oooo
Cc
awakeuche

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by specialdan: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Specialdan if u think u can send me to borno, u are joking. angry

But u like dem akwa ibom girls..easy fa, ur pocket fit dry o
for where,smarter than dem
they will feed me while I help their ministry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Yourstruly16(f): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
kapable75:
THE QUESTIONNAIRE

Introvert, shy, quiet,simple...

To get information

Blessing... keeps me up to date on informations and exchange ideas

Justifiedcoyy, Dream2, y0rmee, chumaster, kapable75, ibroh22, chiefojiji, dotman, dottune, sonymax16,posimii etc...u guys are awesome...

Oyo

5. Why the state?
Just wanna know and learn more of western states, their way of life and so on

Active/Ghost

Justifiedcoyy.... Osun state.. His choice of state
I want to impact positively in the lives of pple around me, and to learn a tangible skill

GRACELAND AWARDS

Best Friend:None
Most Handsome:haven't seen their pix
Most beautiful:Sharliz.. . So far
Most gentle (male):Dream2. .. I love the way he addressed me the first time I joined GL
Most gentle (female):I don't know
Most Intelligent(male):yormee
Most Intelligent(female)posimii
Most funny justifiedcoyy
Most inspiring:kapable75
Most annoying (male).. None
Most annoying (female)... None
Your crushNone
Your loveNone
Most daring personality justifiedcoyy
Ever online (male)justifiedcoyy
Ever online (female)I dnt know
Mr GL (male who attends to complaints most)justifiedcoyy
Mrs GL (lady who attends to complaints most)I don't know

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by specialdan: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Haychay:

Chaii see wat recession is causing, too much of ijebu garri cheesy, where did u see bootball now cheesy cheesy grin
an olodo like me
pls,what's d diff between causing and cursing
is it nt d au and ur that is different ni
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Posimii:

Like seriously? Tx for d "most annoying award " I Neva knew m annoying oooo. Chai hahaha dis award self nawa oooo
Cc
awakeuche
lol, am glad you liked it... Have fun dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
mightyleks:

Instead of credit to babaibo e dash am to yormee pele o babaibo na quoting cuz am and e clear her mind dey somewhere else

grin

I can so magnet ladies....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
cashmyles:

Babaibo come and see o she yaff ri ti e ro
she yaff apologise
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
BabaIbo:

babe wetin na...
this your mistake dikwa very risky...
Abeg correct am joor... sad
make you no go give another person what's meant for me grin

Ntorrr! tongue

*dancing on hot water*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
y0rmee:

grin

I can so magnet ladies undies....
i don correct am
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
specialdan:
use biro an write 9 at d front of d 1 na

grin

Yaf smoke pot of weed fa!

Funny something!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joscotea(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sighs! Finally decided to fill this

THE QUESTIONNAIRE
Reserved

Yea, just infos

Justifiedcoyy, Dream2, y0rmee, Rebekkah (first few peeps i noticed on this forum)
Ogun
5. Why the state?
Got unfinished business
Are you familiar with this moniker? That answers it

GRACELAND AWARDS
Best Friend:
Most Handsome:
Most beautiful: Cashmyles
Most gentle (male): Dream2
Most gentle (female):
Most Intelligent(male): yormee,
shows in his humour

Most Intelligent(female):
where's that lady that knows bible verses for everything?

Most funny: justifiedcoyy

Most inspiring:
Most annoying (male)
Most annoying (female)
Your crush
Your love
Most daring personality: justifiedcoyy

Ever online (male)
Ever online (female)
Mr GL (male who attends to complaints most): justifiedcoyy

Mrs GL (lady who attends to complaints most)

Most hardworking: Chumaster, that his attendance list ehn
So no award for Ghosts?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
mightyleks:
i don correct am

undecided

Who send you fa?

Make you go do teacher, you no gree! Correction master! Lion of the tribe of mistakes!

I throway my Boxers for you!

No worries, chibok girls only primary school is waiting for you!

alakoba something tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin
awakeuche:
lol, am glad you liked it... Have fun dear.
grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by BabaIbo: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
cashmyles:

accepted...
that yormee ehn...
he too like ifah(as in awoof)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.