Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,110 members, 7,980,916 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2655454 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Greycious:

Thanks much bro, hmm....I went tru world war III just to locate yorme, even after seeing him the picture Wey one of him guys take us no clear at all. I go upload am later sha make una see.
iyaf well..congrat.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
bolagabriella:

Oya take
*draw him closer and gives him a big warm hug dat lasted for 5sec*
Now my speech cool cool.
hmmmmmm...5sec cool fa.. ur speech will b made available soon...but bae , ask dad which village u com from..I will ask u tomoro o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
gud evening my pple, I'm back from nairaland Jail
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
where are u all wen I need u? will av to leave dis post till tomoro abi. .una no try o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Oyehomie(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10..u try o...Na u go draw d devil for leg o....me i blv soo much in tellin d truth, no matter wat will happen...that fact u were running from is wat yu will stl av to go bak to..the fact dat yu don't love her..but it's goin to be with respect..tell her exactly wat prompted yur askin her out initially... believe me if u can say ds with all sincerity, and respect dat she deserves, she will understand..my opinion o..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fraih(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Justified10, First, welcome back from NL jail.

Now, why would you just date a girl when you dont really Love her? Dont you know Girls are way too emotional especially those that are into you. This girl is into you and may take time to break her from you.
You could give Love time and see if you could grow into loving her. If not, then you should find time and talk with her, ignoring the calls wont do.
You need to explain the whole thing to her and advice her to move on. Let her understand that you are no more into her and you dont wana Hurt her the more.
She might go nuts and keep sticking around, keep sounding it into her ears that it cant work and that you have moved on.
But Justified, you go break her heart no be small undecided
You just simply got the heart of an Innocent girl and now you wana throw it back to her cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
ruthobaz:

He has a lot of things to think about now, wouldn't want to be a bother so soon smiley
payment of allowances is recurrent, so it won't bother Mr pressy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
DexxyAlebs:
OMG how u take know, I actually submitted original and kept the photocopy for myself, I don't trust the gec office again o

Cc: chumaster
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
DexxyAlebs:
OMG how u take know, I actually submitted original and kept the photocopy for myself, I don't trust the gec office again o

Cc: chumaster
it's like you guys want to sabbotage the integrity of this office by careless handling of our sensitive materials

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oyehomie:
justified10..u try o...Na u go draw d devil for leg o....me i blv soo much in tellin d truth, no matter wat will happen...that fact u were running from is wat yu will stl av to go bak to..the fact dat yu don't love her..but it's goin to be with respect..tell her exactly wat prompted yur askin her out initially... believe me if u can say ds with all sincerity, and respect dat she deserves, she will understand..my opinion o..
believe me, I don tire...

last week she threatened to breakup, I was happy..dont knw why she changed ha mind by begging. I don tire for d matter..

thanks for d advice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
Yorme eeeeee
Greycious ssssssss
Where my rice ooo angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fraih:

Now, why would you just date a girl when you dont really Love her? Dont you know Girls are way too emotional especially those that are into you. This girl is into you and may take time to break her from you.
You could give Love time and see if you could grow into loving her. If not, then you should find time and talk with her, ignoring the calls wont do.
You need to explain the whole thing to her and advice her to move on. Let her understand that you are no more into her and you dont wana Hurt her the more.
She might go nuts and keep sticking around, keep sounding it into her ears that it cant work and that you have moved on.
You just simply got the heart of an Innocent girl and now you wana throw it back to her cry

hmm.... thanks for both d advice and making me c d bad part of me..well, I've always done it in d past without regretting... but it's different with her cos of d way she is taking d whole relationship...

truth is, I can't love her...I think I willav to tell her d truth..
hope it doesn't mater if I tell her on fone cos she is in skul for now and me no fit commot lag..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fraih(f): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:

hmm.... thanks for both d advice and making me c d bad part of me..well, I've always done it in d past without regretting ... but it's different with her cos of d way she is taking d whole relationship...

hope it doesn't mater if I tell her on fone cos she is in skul for now and me no fit commot lag..
@bolded, thats not fresh you know. sad
You cant Love Her, hmmm. I understand, some things just happen and we just have to accept them.
Well, You could over the phone But a meeting woulda been cool.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
To complement other people's advice @ justified10
I'd suggest you tell her face to face and make her to understand that you can't forgive yourself if you continue with her when it's obvious to you that you don't love her. Find a firm but polite way to tell her what you actually had for her initially and how you thought she knew.
Me dey think say you be virgin sefwink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:

hmm.... thanks for both d advice and making me c d bad part of me..well, I've always done it in d past without regretting... but it's different with her cos of d way she is taking d whole relationship...

Ehn.. no try am rara. Phone ke! Whenever she comes, tell her to her face. This is why it's not so cool to immediately jump into a relationship after a breakup. Now see, she fell drastically for you and you are all the poor being thinks about. She became your rebound and bcause of this, you couldn't bring yourself to love her. Do you still love your ex? If yes this could be the reason why you can't see yourself loving her. Maybe you should do this, tell her about your ex. Ask her to give you some time to sort out your feelings because believe it or not, you are still in th healing process. If after sometime you still dont want anything to do with her, the gently softly and respectfully let her know without hurting her feelings too much..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fraih:

@bolded, thats not fresh you know. sad
You cant Love Her, hmmm. I understand, some things just happen and we just have to accept them.
Well, You could over the phone But a meeting woulda been cool.
thanks thanks...I knw it's bad of me..but I stated it was in d past...now. I'm a born again...

will call her tomoro and tell her..

will let u knw

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abbie25:

Ehn.. no try am rara. Phone ke! Whenever she comes, tell her to her face. This is why it's not so cool to immediately jump into a relationship after a breakup. Now see, she fell drastically for you and you are all the poor being thinks about. She became your rebound and bcause of this, you couldn't bring yourself to love her. Do you still love your ex? If yes this could be the reason why you can't see yourself loving her. Maybe you should do this, tell her about your ex. Ask her to give you some time to sort out your feelings because believe it or not, you are still in th healing process. If after sometime you still dont want anything to do with her, the gently softly and respectfully let her know without hurting her feelings too much..
I need to urgently get her off my neck...I feel bad each tym she calls. I don't even remember to chat with her on whatsap(its dat bad), I forgot her birthday 3days ago even tho she reminded me 2days before d btday(its dat bad)..I can feel ha pain each tym I manage to talk to her on fone...

I can't av dat burden on me till we c jare..*****
abt my ex, she isn't d reason..I no just love d babe ni jare..I don't even want to.(I'm nt a bad person o)..

thanks for d advice.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
On a second thought(4give me though) the gal might be well packaged but ugly for face cheesy grin grin again I might be wrong cc justified10
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
chumaster:
To complement other people's advice @ justified10
I'd suggest you tell her face to face and make her to understand that you can't forgive yourself if you continue with her when it's obvious to you that you don't love her. Find a firm but polite way to tell her what you actually had for her initially and how you thought she knew.
Me dey think say you be virgin sefwink
I would av loved dat face to face o bt I can't travel down to ib..and I'm nt sure I want to convince ha to com to lag only for me to break dat news...I tire ma broda..

well, I am still a virgin...for real.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:
I need to urgently get her off my neck...I feel bad each tym she calls. I don't even remember to chat with her on whatsap(its dat bad), I forgot her birthday 3days ago even tho she reminded me 2days before d btday(its dat bad)..I can feel ha pain each tym I manage to talk to her on fone...

I can't av dat burden on me till we c jare..*****
abt my ex, she isn't d reason..I no just love d babe ni jare..I don't even want to.(I'm nt a bad person o)..

thanks for d advice.

I get you. But there must be a reason why you just don't feel anything for her.. what is it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
chumaster:
On a second thought(4give me though) the gal might be well packaged but ugly for face cheesy grin grin again I might be wrong cc justified0
lol, she no ugly..she fine for face, she try sha..

she no too package for body, bt ha stature is nice..

one of d reasons why I no trip for d babe b say, she is too emotional and I'm always feeling guilty anytym sma issues hapn.

small tym she don dey cry, she Lyk make person dey pet ha lyk pikin and as I no get sincere love for ha, I dey feel reluctant to do those thinz..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abbie25:

I get you. But there must be a reason why you just don't feel anything for her.. what is it?
its weird, but she is too emotional and her emotions rules her actions making it look like she is not intelligent..(trying not to insult her,bt I think she is nt intelligent).

naturally, I don't love her...maybe I would av developed somtin if she was intelligent.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:
I would av loved dat face to face o bt I can't travel down to ib..and I'm nt sure I want to convince ha to com to lag only for me to break dat news...I tire ma broda..

well, I am still a virgin...for real.
oh! Then do it tru phone but it would have been better otherwise.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
chumaster:
oh! Then do it tru phone but it would have been better otherwise.
bro, we fit just finish d talk on top bed lyk dat..e no go make sense o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Fraih:

Hmm!
Love Counsellor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm! Love Counsellor
love doctor..lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fraih(f): 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm!
Love Counsellor
embarassed embarassed
tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:
its weird, but she is too emotional and her emotions rules her actions making it look like she is not intelligent..(trying not to insult her,bt I think she is nt intelligent).

naturally, I don't love her...maybe I would av developed somtin if she was intelligent.

Chai! So you no want emotional, na Stone Cold Steve Austin you want grin
Okay oo

And how do you know she's not intelligent when you did not give her maths equation? Oga oo. You get plenty complaint. I pirry her sha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
justified10:
love doctor..lol

Lol.
Listen to the counsellor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Una don. Go sleep tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.