Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2600800 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Roozzaay(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2016
geolan:

since she is the first lady im hitting on here then i wouldn't mind
Best of Luck.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2016
coyy:
fear ke.. lol.

I'm real bro.

just got a fone yesterday.. expect MA msg anytime soon.
alright then! Fingers and toes crossed gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kraspo(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2016
Good morning guys. Happy Sunday. Make una relax. By this time next month, una go don do una Camp shopping in Jesus name.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ojaydedon(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
chumaster:
yes o longer than river Nile and as long as Northerners amigrin

the page would have passed 1.2k just that all guys went on low key

ok.. Weldon with ur hard unpaid.job..lolgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by habbyy03: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2016
geolan:

that was then o egbon. nowadays, make God dey protect us all ni
na so baba mi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mistayeancah(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
10 pages to go. Happy Sunday guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2016
y0rmee:

Red kwa? Dhaz danger fa! iz blue wine like prophet Pepsi, and black wine like Coke or Zobo that me I take ooo!

Yhu wanto buy for me? One crate is nuh too small sha...

i no want make you get jedi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Gud maween my amiable family,how una nyt?

Abeg am looking for TiTi she run comot for aos ooooo she Neva cum back oooo

Make una hellep me find her oooooo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyy(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2016
skiberg:
Gud maween my amiable family,how una nyt?

Abeg am looking for TiTi she run comot for aos ooooo she Neva cum back oooo

Make una hellep me find her oooooo
she dey y0rme room.. she say u no dey care for her wella.. I still see am Dis monring
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by femora007(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Any Futarian here?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Eduwalter(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Dream2:

Name pasted on the DSA board doesn't mean it has been uploaded to the NYSC portal,NO SCHOOL HAS COMMENCE SUCH ACTIVITIES,ONLY NYSC DICTATE WHEN TO UPLOAD NAMES THROUGH THEIR TIMETABLE.
yes man I believe you on that. I was with the guy that is responsible for uploading names of prospective NTSC batch b candidate to Nysc portal and he told me they will be having a workshop on that next week starting from Monday and students of fedponek should expect their names on Nysc database from the 12th of September.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
hsqertgb
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
geolan:

i no want make you get jedi

grin Jedi is ma hobby fa!

+ All those other local herbal mixtures!

U get warrai mean wink wink wink

If u dont, ask ChiefOjiji tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nancy4nast(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
chumaster:
nne, y are you shining ur 32 na

please check them again grin
they should be more than that number sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nancy4nast(f): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
geolan:

hey dearie, you are too beautiful to be an awaiting corper. Tell me im wrong anyways my name is Handsome

best joke of the year
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
plhfssyhj

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
nancy4nast:

please check them again grin
they should be more than that number sir
shocked shocked Are you a vampire shocked

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHA, AGE WITH GRACE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
following
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Rebekkah!!!! grin
what did you do with my countdown
Aga m abakwa gi ime o cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iamprotocol(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Padi mi 'CHUMASTER' i double sight u ekugbadun
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
iamprotocol:
Padi mi 'CHUMASTER' i DOUBLE sight u ekugbadun
Nawao, u dey see front and back?

Happy new week, anything for the boys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
y0rmee:

It's this boy again! angry

Y0rmee but I no collect ur wife na! Rebekkah!

Well, I don't take herbal missho, but I take oroki and agbara bitter
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
coyy:
she dey y0rme room.. she say u no dey care for her wella.. I still see am Dis monring

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Kylekent59: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
If u are
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by beejay722: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
FOR THE ATTENTION OF 2016 BATCH 'B' PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS The attention of the Management of the National Youth Service Corps has been drawn to information circulating in the internet directing prospective corps members to commence online registration for the 2016, Batch 'B' orientation course on 8th September, 2016. Management wishes to inform all prospective corps members, parents, guardians and the general public, that no date has yet been fixed for the 2016 Batch 'B' orientation course. The information did not emanate from the NYSC website, but the handiwork of scammers, whose intention is most likely to defraud unsuspecting prospective corps members and the general public. As soon as Management comes up with the date for the forthcoming orientation course, this would be made known to all those concerned through our normal channels of communication. We enjoin all prospective corps members to disregard the announcement in question, and wait for the correct information on the next orientation course which will soon be made known from our official platforms. For further information, kindly check our portal and websites: www.nysc.gov.ng & www.nysc.org.ng Thank you. Signed MANAGEMENT
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Rebekkah:

I've missed you my dear. I know you're cool yea. happy orientee! wink
how did you know I am cool unless some olofofo ppl come tel u,,,,am always cool my love,,,miss u too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
I will like to inform my fellow Glanders that I will be offline for some days or weeks maybe months,,I never know,,,My phone battery is bad,that it has swell up to the extent that I need to force it inside the phone and new original battery will cost me #3k,chaii!!! buhari! Na bad luck,i never chop,i go buy battery 3k tufiakwa!, again my phone caliberation is not good too,,,but both problems is still manageable but the last problem is that,my subscription will finish today,my bank account is zero,the kind holy ghost thunder wet go fire buhari is still dancing kerewa,,it's hard for me but I don't have choice,,,,keep the fire burning,,,aunty TiTi go show very soon.....I only have today to be with you guys... #sobs

cc

Rebekkah,,,my darling #sobs

dream2

yormee

chumaster

posiimi

Mzshyshy

froshpapie

sheego2015

Mrukk

All others wey I no mention their monicker,,I can't memorise all,,it's a big family we have here,,,,,will miss you guys
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
ibroh22:
I will like to inform my fellow Glanders that I will be offline for some days or weeks maybe months,,I never know,,,My phone battery is bad,that it has swell up to the extent that I need to force it inside the phone and new original battery will cost me #3k,chaii!!! buhari! Na bad luck,i never chop,i go buy battery 3k tufiakwa!, again my phone caliberation is not good too,,,but both problems is still manageable but the last problem is that,my subscription will finish today,my bank account is zero,the kind holy ghost thunder wet go fire buhari is still dancing kerewa,,it's hard for me but I don't have choice,,,,keep the fire burning,,,aunty TiTi go show very soon.....I only have today to be with you guys... #sobs

cc

Rebekkah,,,my darling #sobs

dream2

yormee

chumaster

posiimi

Mzshyshy

froshpapie

sheego2015

Mrukk

All others wey I no mention their monicker,,I can't memorise all,,it's a big family we have here,,,,,will miss you guys
I sympathies with you ibroh22....

Add it mean u menshun my moniker I would have asked for your account number.

But sorry.

Next time learn to memories all the names in the world. You never can tell whose name u will call that will look back and answer ur call to epp you.

But not a Nigerian name ooo...

Names like, Clarkson, lyn, Diana, etc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
nancy4nast:

best joke of the year
didn't indicate that im a comedian. Name is Handsome not Kevin Hart
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by geolan(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
y0rmee:

you no like yourself bro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
ibroh22:

Hmmm,i understand this kind of situation bro,very ugly and can be annoying atimes,alas we are not opportune like those who send money on an errand,we will get there thus the vow to get rich legally for the sake of my unborn kids.
It is well,be back soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.