Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye (981 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by sixtuschimere: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
From the Genesis, Dino Melaye has remained a frontal spokesman for Senate President Bukola Saraki and a personal defender of the autonomy of the 8th Senate. In a public address today, he called Saraki an irremovable Senate President.

Addressing a contingent of Civil Society Organizations who matched to the National Assembly, today, in a protest against the 45% upward increment of electricity tariff, Dino Melaye reiterated that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, is irremovable, indomitable and indefatigable.

Dino, who was heartily cheered by the comrades and described as “one-of-us,” said that the National Assembly under the Saraki-leadership has 3 main agendas –The people, the people and the people.

He assured that democracy would continue to be government of the People by the people and for the people. He added that the Senate is about the people stating that the Nigerian constitution is clear where it states clearly that the security of the welfare of the people shall be the primary occupation of the government.

Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by chriskosherbal(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Politics
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by kernel501: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
SARAKI THE SLAYER OF JAAGABAN!!!
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by tomakint: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Imagine this tout misyearning.......Saraki is already toasted na to chop am remain.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by skelewu404(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Will be back
I dey shadow my landlord daughter
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by dexpee4life(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Super story
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by SurefireAsoOke: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shey he dey chop Indomie too?
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by midep: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
I don't know how we allow our beef for GEJ administration & usher in tout like Dino. Are you saying Saraki is above the law ? The sight of his name self dey vex me. We are watching & waiting.
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by suxkill: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
hmmmm!!!

another season film,get ready to grab your copy sooner or later.
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by reuben79: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dino is too early to be shoutin.....jst wait and see ur eyes will open

1 Like

Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Chai the wailing zombies won't like this....
Lmao grin grin grin

Saraki can never step down for lawal or tinubu.

While buhari will never die to transfer power to osubande.

This is our wish and prayer throughout this administration.
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by NobleAngell(f): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Ofcourse! Y am I not surprised? Saraki whenever you feel your ass needs some licking, there's only one person u can count on. On second thoughts, u can also wipe your butts anytime also.
Re: 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye by jay2pee(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Make I drink my garri finish, I dey come

(1) (Reply)

Ese Oruru: Ben Bruce Threatens To Report IG To UN Commission On Human Rights / Warning! APC Propanganda Machinery On Full Blast In Rivers. / Ameachi Vs Wike: How Your Best Friend Can Becomes Your Best Enemy- Rokeeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.