Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) (25905 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / Blind Musa Who Works As A Cobbler In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by dguizman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aromas:
As in social media helps a lot.
I'm telling you
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by PEZMAN(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
May God bless d Godsent
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Badookelzi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
May god bless his hustle amen. Check my signature
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by lonelydora: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Thanks to the donors. It will make him to be more productive.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Addicted2Women: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
How much you and your merciful people contribute?

I never heard about it.
If I knew about it, i would have sent him the money to buy a bike.

But i guess you need money more than the guy
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by docadams: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

I don't understand! The two pics do not match. The first is a wheel chair while the second is a hand cycle. Where both of them bought for him? I hope so o.

2 Likes

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by danidee10(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
Why not buy a Motorcycle for him ??
How much is bike sef ??

But you did not buy or contribute anything....Whitlow catch ur hand undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by brojoshua: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
saints2:
God bless those who help this dude...
Amen. But do you know that in an European country where I am living, all their citizens are well and adequately taken care of and provided for, and most importantly the special people or citizens and also the jobless. But in Nigeria almost all things are in disarray except for corruption, injustice, kidnapping, false religion, rapping and so on. When will things really start to change for good in Nigeria? Nigeria herself has made herself a special country as a special child among the nations

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I never heard about it.

Did I ask for your help?
Dey show your kpai number
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Addicted2Women: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Did I ask for your help?
Dey show your kpai number

I thought you needed some money.
Do you have a job ??
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Warms my heart. Very happy for him.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Quillz(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
cosmatika:
This is 1 of d advantages of social media. Nt my friend dat alwz ask 4 nude pics

cheesy
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by janefarms2015: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Young03 post=42745127]Good for him bt...

Byke for better[/quote

But d ppl dat upgraded his status tried wt wat they ve done, why not commend them before making ds comment? No offence, just a matured advice my brother
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Impressive.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by zurine(f): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
wow, so nice
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by ikombe: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
From frying pan to fire.
Wicked people.
Why not buy a Motorcycle for him ??
How much is bike sef ??
The words of a public school dropout undecided
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2016
I suspect Nairalanders are behind this
For as many that contributed with cash and prayers,God in heaven will make you find Favors in all ramifications of your lives

You'll never lack and y'all will never lack embarassed smiley

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by blackjack21(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you for this gesture, madcow1. may almighty God strengthens and bless you.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I thought you needed some money.
Do you have a job ??
U dat is addicted to women will give me money.
I Dey watch you with microscope.
I don't need your help buddy.

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2016
I wish our politicians could be this kindhearted cry cry
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2016
cosmatika:
This is 1 of d advantages of social media. Nt my friend dat alwz ask 4 nude pics
lmao cheesy
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by nigerfine: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Great... Opinion poll has it that the poor and fairly rich helps more than the rich. The wheel chair cost relatively small that the contributors are just everyday people otherwise one person can do that. God bless the donors.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Umarlulu: 12:52am On Feb 09, 2016
My god help him more for his efforts.
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Umarlulu: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2016
My god help him more for his efforts.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Lindasblog:
Look at this donkey. Iranu. Reported!
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by salaboiz(m): 2:35am On Feb 09, 2016
God bless the person that bought it for him, God bless everybody
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by herboshedhe(f): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Inspiring

Please check my signature
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by herboshedhe(f): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Inspiring

Please check my signature
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by amtaken(f): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Buy it.

Young03:
Good for him bt...

Byke for better

1 Like

Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 4:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Awwhhhhhhh
Re: The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Addicted2Women:

I never heard about it.

You talk too much. Its not to late is it?PM the OP offline and put things into place. Nigerians! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career? / Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Today, I Quit Gambling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.