Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Are You Addicted To? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Addicted To? (1808 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? / Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by walestar(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2009
This is what I am addicted too

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by darne(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2009
walestar:

This is what I am addicted too

were ni eleyi Sha !!,, shocked shocked
man u go just Die Quick,, Anyways,, grin
Right Now Am Just Addicted To This N=a=i=r=a=l=a=n=d, I got no G/f So i am not Addicted to one,, sad But This Thing Called =N=a=i=r=a=l=a=n=d=, Trust me, Its D Best Thing Around Me,, wink wink cheesygrin
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by walestar(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2009
darne:

were ni eleyi Sha !!,, shocked shocked
man u go just Die Quick,, Anyways,, grin
Right Now Am Just Addicted To This N=a=i=r=a=l=a=n=d, I got no G/f So i am not Addicted to one,, sad But This Thing Called =N=a=i=r=a=l=a=n=d=, Trust me, Its D Best Thing Around Me,, wink wink cheesygrin
Go screw yourself Man. Everyone dey mention what he is addicted to, Na you stupid pass because na nairaland you dey addicted too
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by PurestBoy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2009
naira and its nairaland
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by darne(m): 4:54am On Jul 09, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy look@him,, 

well I am very Glad to be addicted to a Non infected thing Like Nairaland, cheesy,  and you r addicted to womanliness right??, grin

Okay,,  lets do this now,,  Who`s gonna die First?? Me?  shocked,, No am not sure,,  B`cos nairaland Got No bAD INFECTION On them Aiight,, 

how about the P*ssy You r Addicted to F**cking  ?? huh?? No word??  Your Result is GONORRHEA=STD=HIV & ladies and gentlemen,,  finally,, The Greatest Mr AIDS,,   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy   IDIOT  angry angry

And mind you Am no Gay,,,Just broke up wiv ma Chick aiight and i do have sex alot self grin wink,  But dat Doesnt Mean Am Addicted to the F**ckin P**ssy aiight,,  tongue wink grin
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by darne(m): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2009
PurestBoy:

naira and its nairaland

yeah thats the Good one,, naira all the way,,  grin grin wink

walestar:

Go screw yourself Man. Everyone dey mention what he is addicted to, Na you stupid pass because na nairaland you dey addicted too

well you should know,,  its a Question,,  (, Wat r u addicted To,, )??
mumu said P**ssy,,  I mentioned wat am add=i-cted To,, Mumu
   EWURE  angry
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by walestar(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2009
A guy met a lady while browsing.
She unzipped his dot.com
when downloading.
Since he was virus free
he slotted his floppydisk
into her hotmail
she screamed yahoo

1 Like

Re: What Are You Addicted To? by darne(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2009
@walestar
You get mouth wale,, so how far nah,. make we bone addiction or sex lol grin
wetin dey ur side nah?,.
u get nice pics sha,, i feel u,, make we robb mind if you want aiight,, na for maturity sha,, no nairaland palava,, lol
i hope say u understand me nah,, grin
we fit talk online i get YIM,, wink
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by iice(f): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2009
Movies and Tv kiss kiss
My family kiss kiss
My babies kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ngwa People Only / Who Of These Are You? / Share Your Rag-day Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.