Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning (34335 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Topeakintola: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
That is why it is a movie

It does not reflect reality

Khd95:
When ever i watch american movies(involving NYPD),i always wonder if the police do chase criminals like they do in moviesgringrin

d new york police dept(in movies) dont mind crashing 10 comfirm rides just to catch a shoplifter,who does thatsadsadsad

but why we npf come back off nau,shuo are they afraid of d law toogrin
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by XOGBADO(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
nonsence!!
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Aromas: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
HiggsBoson:
Airbag was acting on the orders of the police... so don't blame Hyundai grin
If probably at the course of the run and the driver died God Forbid who is to blame?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
I saw this car this morning after buying fuel and was like... kileleyi
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by tritt(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Double wahala....Police and Pole.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by deramarks(f): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2016
U must eida b a police person or u re inlove with a police person. Police pple dat re lookin for valentine money.
iambabaG:
Some Nigerians will be forever be myopic..
When you all travel abroad and get pulled over by the popo; won't you stop? Where you there? Didn't you know what he did wrong? Why was he on the run?
If he didn't break any traffic offense, I don't think they will waste time in chasing him.. He has NO case!! #period
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by herboshedhe(f): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Eeya
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by smoothlips(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
look at the driver side very well...the air bag popped.
and one more thing, this picture alone does not tell the whole story, no sign of police causing the crash...
Lesson don't believe every thing you read online
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by ifycent2: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Etisalat free browsing on pc and swift 4g lte free browsing is available on MacOS and pc now and Smile free browsing is on available only on pc...

chk de hottest free browsing softwares

www.ictvpn.net
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by bigtt76(f): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
I was shocked to see Police abi na Lekki Toll Company chasing a bus driver full of passengers on Saturday. I was like W.T.F ...so becos den give out new cars to the police na to de come use am chase drivers eh? Dem forget say abroad where chases like this are rampant, they got good roads and sensible pedestrians unlike here undecided
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by frisky2good(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
We need to know if the driver used his seat belt because some vehicles' airbags only work if seat belts are used.

HiggsBoson:
Airbag was acting on the orders of the police... so don't blame Hyundai grin
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Hakeem12(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
grand theft auto
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by olaskul(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
No air bag activated Hyundai in trouble and for nigeria police ehmmmm even in ikoyi dey chase car when not danfo na wa ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by GreekDon: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
The white stuff at the driver's side seems to be a popped airbag.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by francisbarrack(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Realtol:
Serious gbege... he shouldn't have tried to escape. now he/she is in serious debt - repair the car, replace the electric pole, pay fine to government purse and lose great deal of time in doing all that.
Lagos police could be overzealous sometimes tho just for their pocket

Insurance cover it....
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by seenter84: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Well so unfortunate for him. I dont think the guy knows how to driver, better still his car wasn't speed/road fit. Well, his own problem.

Nigerian police nor send anybody, them fit even decide to arrest am and force am to pay towing vehicle that same time to the nearest station sef. Badtguyz. Dem like money pss asewo grin

Cops in House nor vex o
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Exceptionalkeil(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Police is your friend... Why would this car driver run from his friends.?

Maybe he is owing them
Maybe the police men just wanted to say "hello"

Who knows...?

But the police men should have helped d niggar after crashing his vehicle nah.. What are friends for. ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Marshallian(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Stevstev:
"the police immediately turned back after the crash" seriously undecided

This is Nigeria. .. you should expect anything
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by kingdenny(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
iambabaG:
When you all travel abroad and get pulled over by the popo; won't you stop? Where you there? Didn't you know what he did wrong? Why was he on the run?
If he didn't break any traffic offense, I don't think they will waste time in chasing him.. He has NO case!! #period

What makes Nigerians myopic. You are the myopic one for not reading the write up properly , does the police abroad turn back after a crash ? Why was he not arrrested after the crash , abeg park one side
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2016
coolcharm:
Nw, they are going to book him for whatever offence he committed, and then.. his car has gone into a state of comatose needing replacement undecided

Lesson : you can beat the law sometimes, but you can't beat the law all the time.
the police men immediately turned Back after the crash. I am sure u didn't read up to that point.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Why did the drive had to run from the police if he wasn't guilty? Now his car is damaged and I hope nothing happens to his health
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by holluwai(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2016
I don't believe too. Look closely and you will see that airbag was deployed. Who just puts unverified story on the front page?!

Edited: looks like it was someone trying to get something from inside the car.

kay29000:
From Marina to Awolowo road in Ikoyi? I don't want to believe this. So there was no traffic?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by SkinnyDude(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...if only I could get that headlamp detached! Mine is in bad shape & needs replacement...but no money.
sell ur car and buy the headlamp detached

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Bigtoto(f): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2016
coolcharm:
Nw, they are going to book him for whatever offence he committed, and then.. his car has gone into a state of comatose needing replacement undecided

Lesson : you can beat the law sometimes, but you can't beat the law all the time.
# the police turned back
# he could sue the car company if he's serious.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by SkinnyDude(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2016
ellabooz:
Imagine such a big shock/force without an airbag activation, @nighiyundai I dey hail oh.

Nigeria Hyundai needs to be probed.
If you think so click LIKE otherwise SHARE
nne what is airbag?
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by niyi123: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
iambabaG:

The question is; why did they turn back, if they were pursuing him for genuine reason they wouldn't have turned back.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Hope no life was lost in the deadly chase by our estranged friend.
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Police in Nigeria is to us all is like smeagol(Gollum) in Lord of the ring to Froddo Bargins... angry angry angry

Na only Sam (Avoidance) go save us...
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Why was he running in the first place...
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2016
I see the airbag in d pic. Its there..activated. Look well
Re: Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning by Richie77: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2016
police our greatest enemies .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun / Man Murdered In His Fianceeā€™s Home (Photo) / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.