Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

" I Don't Take People On By Proxy" | Omojuwa Writes Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " I Don't Take People On By Proxy" | Omojuwa Writes Stella Dimoko Korkus (693 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" I Don't Take People On By Proxy" | Omojuwa Writes Stella Dimoko Korkus by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Yesterday i brought news to you about the serious Drama between Stella Dimoko and J J Omojuwa over his allegations on Senator Ben Bruce! [HERE] ... well Omojuwa however, wrote to SDK to clear the air and his name by saying " I don't take people on by proxy" he also said her post about the matter was an extra post that should never have been... read what he wrote below......

Hello Stella, I was copied in this post by a friend on Twitter. I sent an email to you via an email in a thread we were once both copied in. The email you posted above did not come from me. I don't take people on by proxy, I take them on directly and it really doesn't matter whether they are big or small. Having said that, I have no reason to take you on or send that email to you. I don't know why you are doing this or what you are trying to achieve but it is uncalled for. Even if I saw you encouraging Ben Bruce to clap back, I wouldn't even be bordered not to mention I didn't see that either until now. People take sides in a confrontation, it is the reality of life. Clicks are good for business and I am sure this particular post did its bit but it is an extra post that should never have been, because the only email I ever sent to you is the one I sent after seeing this post. Other than that, I probably replied an email in a thread we were both copied over a social issue. This comment has been added for you and of course those rational enough to consider all the sides of an issue. I should add; beautiful blog! Cheers.

From: http://www.adenegift.com/2016/02/i-dont-take-people-on-by-proxy-omojuwa.html
Re: " I Don't Take People On By Proxy" | Omojuwa Writes Stella Dimoko Korkus by pretydiva(f): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Re: " I Don't Take People On By Proxy" | Omojuwa Writes Stella Dimoko Korkus by maverickdude(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Ko kan aye

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Davido / Flavour’s Female Fan Marvels After She Sees The Singer For The First Time / Tekno And Blackface Come For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.