Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,441 members, 7,978,402 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:57 AM

Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! (677 Views)

SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / Seun, You Are A Coward ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2009
I heard you set in your system that the word vagina / P*ssy / toto = Orifice!

Indeed a genious! grin

I didnt know this word untill Nairaland came up and now whenever am talking to my gf's about this, I wuld say Orifice! And they are like WHOT?!?! And Im like DUH! U no nothin! cool grin
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Gabry(f): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2009
Na waaa! Is the word Orifice being tped in by members abi shocked
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by mukina2: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2009
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2009
did u really have to create a thread to inform us of this tosh?
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Gabry(f): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
Your choice if you wanna read this or not Ibo boy! grin
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Phemour: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2009
wink
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Gabry(f): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2009
And whats wrong with toto?

DO u know, toto in my country is a gamb,ling centre. We buy numbers and if it comes out, we win money,. Thats called toto
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by SeanT21(f): 4:54am On Jul 05, 2009
Gabry:

And whats wrong with toto?

DO u know, toto in my country is a gamb,ling centre. We buy numbers and if it comes out, we win money,. Thats called toto

Interesting. In West Africa, Nigeria and Liberia to be exact, TOTO is something else.
Re: Seun, You Are Talented Indeed! by Gabry(f): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2009
Yes naaa but its nice that it has been also known as Orifice! grin

(1)

If Your Wife bleeps You Up, Simply: / Is Ebonyeyes And Mama-gee Busybodies? / Will You Support Nigeria's Break-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.