Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

MONEY IS AN ILLUSION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MONEY IS AN ILLUSION (391 Views)

Life Is But An Illusion / Illusion: How Many Black Dots Can You See In This Picture? / Illusion :when Beach Walk Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by bigboyobi(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Quite simply, you have to look for ways to generate money steadily and legitimately. You need to learn also how to make money work for you and not you working for money.
Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by ifenes(m): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Your thing says you are a bigboy tho undecided Just curious.
Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2016
You want us to give you money cause you don't want to do something silly for money, you can work to earn money. You can go to a building site to do labour. Your reason for asking for help is lame.
Re: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION by Synzu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go out there and earn an honest living bro...

Lemmie tell u smthn I've never told anyone, there was a time in my life when I was so broke! So broke to a point that I couldn't afford to buy water to bathe myself!! Funny enough, I come from a wealthy family but my ideologies and theirs don't mix so we were always at logger-heads which eventually led to me declaring my indepence.
Everyday was a struggle bro, at a time, I had to beg a lady who sells drinks in wholesale to allow me help her load her crates just so I could earn money to feed and go to school. I also did tutoring jobs, messenger jobs, I worked at a pub and later, a cinema and a few other gigs I did just to stay alive.

Today, I own my own consultancy. I can afford to pay my rent. I own a few other mushroom businesses in the east + I even decided to further bag another degree. I am not wealthy yet but I'm doing just fine as I can afford to buy myself whatever I want without fear of going broke and I can provide a healthy 3-square meal everyday for not just myself, but the boys working under me.

Your only limitation is yourself.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Way Forward? / Beauty Attracts Men, But Attitude Attaches Them (episode 1) / 5 Benefits Of Ending Bad Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.