Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? (988 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? / What Would You Term This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by chukz4real(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2009
Its like a super story to me. Directed by God knows who, written and produced by the lady in question, no sound track anyways if not of the tears and acclaimed heartbreak from her.

I met this lady in a friend' compound in Kaduna about 8yrs ago. I was in 100 level and she was in her final year in same school. I found out that she was madly in love with me (from her gestures/actions) but considering her academic status, age and maturity coupled with the number of young men trailing behind her (3 in number; younger brothers) that she was training in Universities then from her business, I was so afraid to consent to her appeals. She tried all she could then to make sure we take the relationship to a matured level but I couldn't just do it then (all this happened in 1998).

Well, we lost contact when she left for her service in 1999 only to see each other again 2008 in Kaduna. However, I lost my job then but never cared about what she has as I don't believe in receiving assistance from female friends especially kudi-wise. I never knew she still had me in mind all those years that we've lost contact. She brought herself to me one sunday afternoon straight from church that she wanted 'somethin' which I gave to her for the fun of it, and this we did for about three (3) more times before I left North for South. She came around one day and saw my gal's pic on my phone and decided never to let me in again which I accepted in good faith.

Early this year God blessed me with a comfortable job and she rejoiced with me. Barely two months into my new job she requested for money (tens of thousands) which I gave to her (she promised to pay back within three months.) She called yesterday and in course of our discussion I told her my church mind as ever before that she should have it behind her mind that there' no string attached to our friendship and marriage should be out of it and she broke down in tears.

Ladies in the house and my gees. Should this be called a hearbreak or what?

Can I still get my money from her as we are in the third month as she promised or the money is a 'pay off' for the fun we've had in the past (My Project Engr. told me that this morning).

Valuable contributions pls.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by edogram1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2009
forget the money.

how u still willing to marry her?

i am sure she use that money to hold contact on u nor for the sake of browing.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2009
i don't think you've done anything wrong,
it was a deed of mutual consent. and since you aired your mind from the onset,
i think you should not bother your self much. she saw it coming but didn't want to accept
the fact.

just don't bother her about the cash, just let her take her time and make up her mind if she wants to pay
you or not.

don't see it as payment for your past and don't let her feel that way also.
wishing you all the best.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by chukz4real(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
Kingsleyinfo:

i don't think you've done anything wrong,
it was a deed of mutual consent. and since you aired your mind from the onset,
i think you should not bother your self much. she saw it coming but didn't want to accept
the fact.

just don't bother her about the cash, just let her take her time and make up her mind if she wants to pay
you or not.

don't see it as payment for your past and don't let her feel that way also.
wishing you all the best.

Thanks Kings. Just called her now and she' still in her home crying and didn't even go to work today. I won't talk to her about the money as suggested. Even before now I've made up my mind to let it be according to her mind.
Re: Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by Chiddysville(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
The girl really used Lagos sense for you. She knows what she wants: her old engine needs oiling which you happily gave to her and you still fall mugun and paid for services you rendered her. Lover boy, wake up! She's a mere cougar. Looking for fresh blood to prey on(don't be surprised she's got her eyes on another young chap). Concerning your money, since the money was borrowed on business terms, you better collect it back unless you're a bad businessman. There is no friendship in business and i believe you need that money to put your life in order
Re: Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? by chukz4real(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2009
Chiddysville:

The girl really used Lagos sense for you. She knows what she wants: her old engine needs oiling which you happily gave to her and you still fall mugun and paid for services you rendered her. Lover boy, wake up! She's a mere cougar. Looking for fresh blood to prey on(don't be surprised she's got her eyes on another young chap). Concerning your money, since the money was borrowed on business terms, you better collect it back unless you're a bad businessman. There is no friendship in business and i believe you need that money to put your life in order

I appreciate my man.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Wit Dis: / Does A Kiss Have Significance On A First Date? / Why Are Yoruba Gels Like Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.