Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,036 members, 7,949,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It (821 Views)

Solar panel and inverter battery Now in Abuja | Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by jubilant123(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2016
We bring to your door step the season of wow. To tell you that you can be happy once again, as we help you get rid of power failure.

We @ JUBILANT POWER TECHNOLOGIES LTD. are guaranty and trusth worthy dealer of all kinds of Inverters, Batteries, UPS, UPS Batteries, Solar Panels, Charge Controller, Battery Rack, Battery Charger, etc. We install all kinds of Inverters & Solar. We service & repair.

BENEFIT DERIVED FROM INVERTER:
* NO CAUSE FOR EXPENSES AFTER INSTALLATION
* NO NOISE
* NO SMOKE POLUTION
* NO NEED FOR FUEL OR DIESEL
* NO STRESS
Our product is with suitable warranty.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Block F1, Suite 62 Moyosore Aboderin Shopping Mail Bolade (By Bolade Junction Opposite Thermocool Office) Oshodi, Lagos Nigeria

TEL: 08030544940, 07087406176

JUBILANT POWER TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
PLS CALL, THANKS

1 Share

Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by Gist247(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Pricing? Looking to have my home running on one of these things
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by millhouse: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Nice
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by anochuks08(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2016
Can this run 247 a year in my home without the need for PHCN (NEPA)? OR Do I need to combine both to get best satisfaction and performance?
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by aloeman15(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2016
The only ways to do without nepa are to have a large number of batteries to carry all your gear backed by enough solar panels (or other charging means) to charge your batteries fully within sunlight hours.
Or you buy what you can afford and use a switch to connect what you need at any point- pc and fan or tv and fan, etc.
Point is, something must charge your batteries.
Hope that helped.
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by anochuks08(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
aloeman15:
The only ways to do without nepa are to have a large number of batteries to carry all your gear backed by enough solar panels (or other charging means) to charge your batteries fully within sunlight hours.
Or you buy what you can afford and use a switch to connect what you need at any point- pc and fan or tv and fan, etc.
Point is, something must charge your batteries.
Hope that helped.
Thanks for the clarification bro. if may ask, can't I charge a battery via inverter. Eg lets say I have 4 batteries and am using 2 batteries, can't I charge the other 2 batteries by pluging into charger powered by the inverter? that way, when one pair dies, I connect the other pair n charge up.
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by Icecream4U(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
anochuks08:
Thanks for the clarification bro. if may ask, can't I charge a battery via inverter. Eg lets say I have 4 batteries and am using 2 batteries, can't I charge the other 2 batteries by pluging into charger powered by the inverter? that way, when one pair dies, I connect the other pair n charge up.
one setup will not be able to fully charge the other. As a result, they both end up dying and need recharge from another source.
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by anochuks08(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Icecream4U:
one setup will not be able to fully charge the other. As a result, they both end up dying and need recharge from another source.
Thanks bro. I appreciate
Re: Inverter! Inverter!! Inverter!!! Go For It by gogetter09(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Icecream4U:
I totally disagree with you,... there some factors that determine the charging capacity which include, the voltage of the system, charging rate... a good inverter/charger (magnum/xantrex) will perform that task efficiently.

(1) (Reply)

Mint BB Z10 4sale At 16k "Pic" / Neatly Used Tecno W4 For Urgent Sales / Surface Pro 3,8gb Ram, 12 Inch 512 Hdd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.