Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members (33112 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Hoothman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Keneking:
They are clean
and that implies what?
Try to buy a brain rehabilitator....they are branded thieves using the country's for their own sake..
Why wouldn't they be fresh?
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Patozorinzo: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
And pdp ruined nigeria for the last 16 yrs. So tell me who the member of pdp was during that duration.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by fidel2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
dats what we political prostitutes
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Lilimax(f): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
The more reason I'm not expecting any miracle from this present Government.

*My eyes straight looking up waiting for divine intervention* embarassed
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by ceejay80: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Birds of same feathers.......
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by lomprico(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Who where once corrupt but now saints. SHM
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
And all these thieves will shout that PDP destroyed Nigeria.

The masses are the real losers.

The thieves only change their nomenclature, NOT their character.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Mboi: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eebrahym:
seen smiley

So?
They were not among the PDP members that spoilt Nigeria last 16years.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by babatunde50(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
So
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Nicepoker(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Association of past criminals.

1 Like

Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Rockstar2014(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
I could not agree more with the Op even though I don't support any party but I think it will only take a very naive and gullible Nigerian to believe the propaganda of the ruling party. Imagine the power minister trying to cajole already impoverished Nigerians to accept the increment on power tariff as "a bitter pill that most be swallowed" and come to imagine what he would have said to such proposed increment if he was in the opposition party.

1 Like

Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Michdear(f): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Adminisher: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Vanquay:
It is quite clear to even the blind that these men are Rebranded Thieves...APC is the African scam of the year lipsrsealed

I don't even understand Nigerian political parties and their mandates...no set views on public affairs, just a coalition of dullards out to rape Nigeria dry undecided

I accept that the PDP is so bad and corrupt that anybody who has been a member of the party is likely to be very corrupt.
That one I accept. I accept it wholeheartedly.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by pat077: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Do they look like they care? All they want is a platform to leverage on to remain in power.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Adminisher: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rockstar2014:
I could not agree more with the Op even though I don't support any party but I think it will only take a very naive and gullible Nigerian to believe the propaganda of the ruling party. Imagine the power minister trying to cajole already impoverished Nigerians to accept the increment on power tariff as "a bitter pill that most be swallowed" and come to imagine what he would have said to such proposed increment if he was in the opposition party.

The premise is the same. The PDP is a VERY CORRUPT party . They are 100% corrupt. The former members of that party MAY be corrupt. That is also accepted. So we should watch the APC members closely, especially those who used to be in the PDP like Saraki.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by RillJ(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Change and ye shall be made whole. Come all ye that have looted and are filthy mannered -----
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Kingosytex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
ndi oshi
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by MDOLOFU: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
Teddeebear:
the same thieves calling others thieves

tomorrow someone will shout change!!

#budgetofyams
that is hw dey will b fooling us wit d so call change. God will change dem by force if dey refuse to repent
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by ohenhen1: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
PDP is not the same party it used to be. I had a lot of hope for the PDP in 1999. OBJ dashed my hopes.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by ijebu2020: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
OP ure wrong on this man Ibikunle Amosun..he was A senator using ANPP platform.make your proper findings ok.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by IkennaNweke(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
The list is incomplete without Okorocha

1 Like

Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Eluwilussit(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Teddeebear:
the same thieves calling others thieves

tomorrow someone will shout change!!

#budgetofyams

They changed only in supporting their own brother. grin
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by lilygabriel08: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
and we voted for change
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by zurine(f): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
hmm
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by hansad: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
APC Change!!

The gullible ones were fcucked up with the change mantra. It still remains APC-PDP.

Some most foolish ones still believe in the change mantra.

Ngeneukwenu how market You no allow people drink water drop cup last year with your Change mantra.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Allosaurus: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

The premise is the same. The PDP is a VERY CORRUPT party . They are 100% corrupt. The former members of that party MAY be corrupt. That is also accepted. So we should watch the APC members closely, especially those who used to be in the PDP like Saraki.
What about Obasanjo, Amaechi, Atiku?
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by Emyogalanya: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rochas be like my people my people where is my own name on that list abeg make una include rochas name now. Oh i guess marginalisation of igbos
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by viktor01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Old wine in a new bottle.
The taste no go change....
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by free13: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by mohlanforex: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
IMO STATE GOVERNOR, ROCHAS OKOROHAUSA FORMER PDP MEMBER, LATER APGA AND NOW APC.
Re: 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members by onunwa21(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Political prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Abdulrasheed Bawa Moved From DSS Headquarters To Private Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.