Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,553 members, 7,944,660 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Naira Land In Australia - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naira Land In Australia (1534 Views)

Many Females Are Actually Males On Naira Land / How Do You Come About Toasting A Gurl,share This With Your Shy Brothers On Naira Land / Who Will Be The First Couple On Naira Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Land In Australia by pinklady20: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2009
any niarialand in australia
Re: Naira Land In Australia by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2009
yet another meaningless thread, undecided
Re: Naira Land In Australia by bumax: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hi Pink lady,been thru some of ur posts, Would like to know some of steps u took when lodging ur visa.
I am currently about to apply for a student visa to Australia.I am from Nigeria,i'll like to know what are the chances of me getting the visa what with the recent stringent visa measures being pushed by the immigration minister,

Secondly,how much exactly would you advise me to lodge in my account as proof that i can meet up with the financial requirements. Is the money to be lodged in my account or in my sponsors account.

Thirdly,i'm from an English speaking country, How important is the IELTS in the visa application, are they going to waive it for people like me, whose lingua franca is english?

Thank you.looking forward to response soon.
Re: Naira Land In Australia by dani1luv: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
GoodLuck cheesy
Re: Naira Land In Australia by dannywest01: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
pls can you help me get admission in australia? my email is dannywest01@gmail.com thanks
Re: Naira Land In Australia by Emeka72(m): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2012
@Pinklady, are you a 9gerian living in Australia¿
Re: Naira Land In Australia by doodoomonster(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
hello!

i am in Sydney =)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / A Letter To Seun ,in Fact An S O S / I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.