Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Those Complaining Abt Val's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Complaining Abt Val's Day (384 Views)

Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours / Freeze To Jidenna: "Come Back Home And Stop Complaining" / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Complaining Abt Val's Day by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Valentine is around the corner and all this single sadist (forgive my french) have started with their "What's so big a deal about val's day sef" "Val's day should be like any other day" "Me I don't celebrate val's day" " val's day is not a special day" etc

Well shut your face and keep your opinion to yourself. Every day is a new day and every month is a new month, yet u still celebrate New year's day. I'm not particularly a big fan of val's day cos I'm a workaholic (and yes I love it).
Bt Please allow those who have boyfriends and girlfriends and who are truly in love express it in a "special" way on a day set aside to show love to our family, friends and the less privileged. Don't ruin their parade because you are single and bitter and make them feel like they are doing something stupid. Pray to God to give you someone special so u too can be happy when valentine is near.

Val is a special day, it's for special people. Go out and show love #selah *dropsmic*
Re: Those Complaining Abt Val's Day by kellz0(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have everything to celebrate this val but nobody to celebrate it with angry
Re: Those Complaining Abt Val's Day by Femco2016(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
the man that comments above me,just give to the needy...its part of showing love.....when you do so,God will surely pay you double...u will get a val and also more money... AMEEEEEEEN!
Re: Those Complaining Abt Val's Day by bestads(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2016
Val is not a special day and it is overrated, since op is a workaholic pls express your love to your work afterall another thread opened by you ypu were complaining of boredom as a 500lvl STUDENT in kogi state university...mtchew

(1) (Reply)

How I Stayed Away From Crime – Nollywood Movie Star, Saint Obi / After Government Appointment..next Is....ini Edo Get’s Bags Endorsement Deal / CNN Labels Ali-modu Sheriff As Boko Haram Founder, See Full Gist Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.