Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) (1928 Views)

Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through / All Losing & Highly Frustrated Bet9ja Gamblers Should Park Here; Let Us Talk / Why Juju Doesn't Work For Soccer Gamblers But Work For Yahoo Boys??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
The story of my life

When I was at about age 6 I used to play rubber band and I don't win to my expectations

At age 8 Started playing table tennis on a bench and still I don't meet up

At age 12 I started betting on penalty kick, as a good goalkeeper I used to win and this favoured me well

At age 15 I've once rolled dice and it never favoured me

At age 15 my female neighbor cut me and adviced me not to gamble again that it can wreck me and it can make me sell my valued property and I promised to stop which I did sincerely never gambled again.

I entered higher institution and never gambled, graduated and never gambled, served my lovely country and never gambled, oh Aunty Sade thanks for ur advice, all those years I was never broke neither was I in need without getting solution.

But after my service year, the spirit came back, I blame loneliness, no job to keep me busy and help me carter for my needs, no light to set my eyes on movie, no money to start a good business, was always at home bored not until I started going to NAIRABET shop to charge my phone, I started seeing people playing different games to earn money, they call it advice gambling, making me believe it not gambling that its football prediction, hmmm wat a name to cover for a try your luck game.

As a football lover, I believed I can forecast and win and at the initial stage it worked and I enjoyed my first ever cash out, so surprised to see that #100 can give me #7000 just for predicting.

The spirit entered me that I used to be the first to get to the bet shop and I don't mind leaving there late in the evening, after all I am jobless but hopeful.

I continued to play and I noticed I don't win anymore something like a match will just spoil my accumulated game, I almost cried when Borrusia Dortmund spoilt a ticket that would have paid me 7.3million but what I'm I to do than to try next time.

Now I'm used to losing hoping to get my cash back but no good news, I sold my phone to play a game before, I've used money that is meant to go on an errand to stake before, I've borrowed to stake before, I've owed bet shops on many occasion yet I don't win.

I've joined many football prediction site, groups, and whatever and still it never work.

But today I remembere my neighbour's advice about wrecking myself and rendering myself useless, in the process of betting I've received insults from people who are not of same class as myself.

Now I want to quit cos no match is sure in football and I see gambling is not meant for me except I am the player like I'm in the goal post, cos that is the only gambling that as favoured me which I dis age I can't start playing penalty.

Pls dear friends never put all ur hope on gambling yes gambling I've stopped calling it football prediction cos its pure gambling, I even wish government will ban football betting in Nigeria but its impossible cos its creating employment for graduates too.

Beloved try to do something reasonable with your life and avoid been wreck and useless for the rest of your life.....
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by godoluwa(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
joker
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by vault(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
ok
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by homeboy205: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Funny, your reason need to change first bro, start smoking weed, go to joint every morning and evening.
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by Eluzomo47(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok. I will quit betting after winning millions naira then i will ask how much you have got in your bank. grin
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by chykmoni(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Kikiki. Dude seems u staked with 50k and the money got vanished. Happy that you have quit "gambling".
My advise: Do not borrow money, sell your property, use your valuable etc to gamble if not, you will ever regret coming to the surface of this earth.
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by Mcsammy4u(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
life itself is a gamble play your cards well and never be addicted to gambling, do it when there is need for it.
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by osemoses1234(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2016
.....m
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Hhhmmmm
Re: Advice To All Gamblers (story Of My Life) by Mcsammy4u(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
naso na

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Set To Enrol His U-20 Team Players To Westham United Academy,london / See Who Barca Plans As A Second Option If They Dont Get Coutinho / Relationship Between Neymar And Cavani Has Just Gone From Bad To Worse After Wha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.