Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore (898 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Latest SCAM In Town. Ladies Beware / Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore by odave: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
According to a post on a facebook user (Aderoju Adelere) wall, I decided to share it because most people here could fall for this new scam in Nigerian Banking halls, please read and learn

Earlier today in the morning, my Boss Sent the receptionist to one of the banks (UBA) at Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos, to make a deposit of N50,000. The receptionist headed straight to the bank, and while inside the bank a well dressed man who acted as one of the bank officials walked up to Him and asked if he wants to make any deposit. The receptionist replied Yes, and the man asked Him to bring his deposit slip and money so he could make the deposit for him. And that was the end of it as the receptionist couldn't realise when this heartless Man left the banking hall... It was recorded that the Man (dupe) spent less than 10minutes in the bank.

Below is the screen shot of the man as captured on the CCTV camera.

Please if you'v got any contact of this criminal be it in the past or future, kindly contact me via my email (xcozee11@yahoo.com), any UBA branch or report to the nearest police station.

Let's Remain vigilant, Sharp and enlighten others. God Help us.

Dunno if it will be proper to include the guy's pics as was captured on CCTV camera

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore by Empiree: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
SMH.....Aren't receptionists stationed permanently behind the counters?. Usually it is customer service representative that approaches incoming customers for problems or banking services like loan inquires, mortgage inquiries, student loans, life insurance, house insurance etc. Not deposit. To deposit should be directly made at the counter or ATM. Why should she give money to just like that amazed me in such a country with smart ppl. The least a customer service rep could do was to collect ID

(1) (Reply)

WTF! Teacher Beats 3 Year Old Boy Mercilessly, Leaves Cane Scars On Him (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Fraudster Sentenced To Four And Half Years In Prison In The UK (photo) / Hausa-yoruba Clash Has Extended To Isheri Magodo Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.