Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash (24864 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by ovokonado(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2016
brownjulie:
okay, congrats to monalisamonalisa,wish her the best this time
chop knuckle
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by miqos02(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
ok
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by brownjulie(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2016
ovokonado:
chop knuckle
grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Topsyvic(f): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrat!

Tokunbo
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by bedspread: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2016
No CONGRATS!!!
ITS A WRONG MARRIAGE.

NOT RECOGNIZED BY HEAVEN. EXCEPT SHE WAS A 2ND WIFE IN HER 1ST MARRIAGE
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Abukc(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
IF you likE break the marrriage again.coz nolly wood gez no go patince at. all
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by oz4real83(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
HML to her. Let's hope and pray this "new man" remains the last but not the least "digger" of the already deep well!!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Socketbet: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Thought she is happily married my brothers and sisters......... Congrat to her
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by fm7070: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hope she has more virtue to sustain her marriage this time.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by omoharry(f): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
iomoge2:
Ok
I saw her joggin on Lekki bridge.
Trying to keep fit for d gown
That's good
lol..she might just be jogging for her general well being. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
iomoge2:
Ok
I saw her joggin on Lekki bridge.
Trying to keep fit for d gown
That's good
..what's 'super-natural' childbirth
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Fanirandele: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
If you can't put up with a first marriage there is a tendency that you might endure a lot of shiit in a second marriage just to impress the society that it was your ex hubby's or wife's fault.

Say no to divorce , there is no Angel nor Prince Charming out there .

It's people like you that make many stay in abusive marriages till they are killed. This woman was courageous enough to leave an abusive marriage and you are here yarning dust angry

Congrats jare, to those in abusive relationships please have the courage to leave. You will surely find love again

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by GANJAFARMER: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fanirandele:

It's people like you that make many stay in abusive marriages till they are killed. This woman was courageous enough to leave an abusive marriage and you are here yarning dust angry

Congrats jare, to those in abusive relationships please have the courage to leave. You will surely find love again
You obviously lack simple comprehension skill .

I didn't say people should stay put in abusive marriages but I was only pointing out that most people especially well known people that usually venture into second marriages are likely to endure more shiit than they had left for initially so as not to give the society the impression that they have a problem and I concluded by saying that there is no perfect man or woman out there - Marriage is all about tolerance and compromise , while finding a lasting solution to your problems and not running away at the slighest act of provocation .
Next time read anything from an intelligent point of view before running haywire trying so hard to make your dumb point.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by adekS1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gud for her.... But hope her past marriage crash has made her a beta persn? Hope so.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Fanirandele: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:

I didn't say people should stay put in abusive marriages but I was only pointing out that most people especially well known people that usually venture into second marriages are likely to endure more shiit than they had left for initially so as not to give the society the impression that they have a problem and I concluded by saying that there is no perfect man or woman out there - Marriage is all about tolerance and compromise , while finding a lasting solution to your problems and not running away at the slighest act of provocation .
Next time read anything from an intelligent point of view before running haywire trying so hard to make your dumb point.

Stop acting dumb, you jumped the gun to conclude that she left her marriage for lack of tolerance without knowing what her situation was. Each situation is different and should be judged on its own merit not judgmental people like you jumping to conclusions. All your story is not applicable to this woman who was in an abusive relationship and should be commended for having the guts to leave despite living in a Country full of judgmental people like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Tolatutu: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good for her , all those who try to intimidate women into staying in bad marriages with the whole who will marry a divorcee tongue

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by anytaij: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
you dey vex? grin
notoriousbabe:
second hand

tokunbo

ajeku
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Nickymezor(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good to hear... HML in advance to the beautiful Ikwere lady kiss
Re: Monalisa Chinda Set To Re-marry After Her Marriage Crash by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2016
GANJAFARMER:

Ode!

Finding lasting solutions to a life-threatening issuesmiley. Is that what your mama did?

You are dafter than I thought

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna And Richard Maduka Welcome Second Son (Photos) / Rita Edochie Shares 1980 Throwback Picture / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.