Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Fix SIM Contacts Not Showing On The Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix SIM Contacts Not Showing On The Infinix Hot 2 (4240 Views)

How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix SIM Contacts Not Showing On The Infinix Hot 2 by wazeeri9: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2016
I know this is coming late, but I really thought many of us using this device had solved this issue, but just yesterday I realised not many of us could solve it. The problem is, for some reason after the Marshmallow update, Sim contact names don't usually display on the phones call log or even on messaging apps such as Whatsapp etc.

I noticed mine when I got a call from Mum and her number was the only thing displayed, anyways this method worked pretty well for me,

INSTRUCTIONS:

▪ Create a backup file for your contacts (.vcf), you can do that by using Super Backup Pro
▪ After you have created contact.vcf, select a location to save the file
▪ Now, open Super backup pro and select restore,then restore the contact.vcf file you created before
▪ After restoration is completed, your contacts should now be displayed and save in your phone storage.

Hope this was helpful.

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/02/how-to-fix-sim-contacts-not-showing-on.html?m=0#more

(1) (Reply)

Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** / New Blazing Airtel Plan N1,500 For 6gb / Glo Payu 1 Terabytes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.