Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? (1811 Views)

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) / Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by tbabez(f): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
i've read in mewspapers and mags that she's a snub. but she's always nice in all he movies i've seen her star in. but i don't kw about her in real life. what do y'all think?

Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by jaybaby(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2006
Who Cares
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by neelsel(f): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2006
jaybaby:

Who Cares
Behave yourself Jay, stop it, be nice ok, grin grin
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by jaybaby(f): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2006
Okey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2006
i aint seen what she got to make her a snob,but if its because of the small change she's got then it so absurd cool
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by angelz(f): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2006
She aint no snob. She's as gud as d grl nex door. Wat's more, she got notin 2 make her assume unnecessary air of importance. She's nt a profesnal like genny who has sth 2 make her snob. Carol is a simple grl.
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by Emad(f): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2007
What has she got to be snubbing people about? shocked
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by viperman: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2007
angelz and how do you know about this? Because sun newspapers told you so?
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by Shentz(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2007
Like Jaybaby said: Who Cares
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by sportyspy1: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2007
She is a snob, she attended The African Church Model College, though she was a senior
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by jaybaby(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sporty-fly--What da hell r u talkin abt?
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by heyo: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
no tyme 4 her sef,she looks it
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by trendy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
Dem dey count better people when be snob una dey call caro
na me go snob her sef
Re: Do You Think Caroline Ekanem Is A Huge Snub? by okwabayi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Who people play on TV are normally different from their real life personalities. It's called 'make belief' for a reason.
OP is obviously not based in Nigeria because the orientation here is snubbing celebrities on the regular. I've seen some almost go mad with attention seeking tactics because nobody in a crowd acknowledged their presence.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Jim Iyke / Kanu Nwankwo,utaka Banned From Facebook / The 4 Million Naira Blackberry Smart Phone By Alexander Amosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.