Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,373 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Gender Equality - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gender Equality (503 Views)

Gender Equality: An Important Economic Rationale / The Changing Face Of Gender Equality / National Assembly To Fine Tune Gender Equality Bill. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gender Equality by ibnzubair(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
[b/]Gender equality is:[/b]

1. When first come is first served as against ladies first

2. When the restaurant bill is shared equally, when you both go for a date

3. When the ladies woo guys with words like "you're so handsome" and "can I have your number "

4. When she hits you and you hit her back without being charged for sexual harassment

5. When women take care of their financial needs and men theirs

6. When you are free to ask a woman passing by to help you push your car

7. When parents give the same pocket money to male and female children

8. Such that either bride price is cancelled or groom price is introduced

9. When women go hunting in turn with men

10. Add yours

NB: Obviously my list is biased... didn't put stuffs about men cooking and taking care of the kids. Reason is simple, I am not an advocate of any of the above neither do I support gender equality. I believe in fairness where everyone has a role to play in the family, the society and in the nation at large...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Everyday / How Do Those Born On February 29 Celebrate Their Birthdays? / The True Story Of How Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Shot Harrysong To Limelight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.