Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates (30630 Views)

Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Murray-Bruce Pledges His Wardrobe Allowance To Pay Workers (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fallout87: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Elosky20:

says the man that did nt know the role of a senator. i wonder who told u that govt have parts, stop giving nigeria a bad name, you are just a political illiterate jumping into matters you dont knw anything about, am ashamed of your school and teachers.bury you head in shame, ten kobo illiterate

Lol! See ignorance ooo!

- It is not the Senators job to pay teachers
- Democratic governments have THREE parts; Executive, Judiciary and Legislative

See this buscuit illiterate doesn't even understand basic democracy. I bet this zombie doesn't know the difference from the the parts of government or where the Senator fits in it.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It is obvious you didn't even complete primary school. If you have? You are a shame to your generation talking nonsense with dead brain.

My only question is where this uneducated bush boy got the mtn data to be wasting on NL? lol

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
amobii:
Has he move a motion in the house to look into the welfare of teachers, since he suggested they need to pay teachers well, I am waiting for him to stand in that and move a motion to support state to increase the teacher welfare, it might not be salary there are incentives that could come apart from salary, until then I wouldn't take him seriously.

The coward can not do that because twitter is his base and constituency. He's too lazy and incompetent to stand on the senate floor to argue on behalf of the same teachers he cares so much about even though he didn't give a damn about teachers or any issues confronting Nigeria during his 16 years with the PDP and while the PDP was running Nigeria to the ground and when oil was selling for $110 and when he was the head of the NTA that the same joker ran to the ground with zero achievements.

The hypocrite and deceptive joker had zero common sense all through 16 years of PDP, but he has a lot of idiotic common sense today especially when it comes to common biscuit for little children while his own children live large in sunny southern california getting the best education and eating the best food..

It's even sad that with all the issues facing Nigeria, ranting on twitter about biscuit for little children is what's troubling this laze twitter bird...
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by Elosky20: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
fallout87:

Lol! See ignorance ooo!

- It is not the Senators job to pay teachers
- Democratic governments have THREE parts; Executive, Judiciary and Legislative

See this buscuit illiterate doesn't even understand basic democracy. I bet this zombie doesn't know the difference from the the parts of government or where the Senator fits in it.

Stop embarrassing yourself. It is obvious you didn't even complete primary school. If you have? You are a shame to your generation talking nonsense with dead brain.

My only question is where this uneducated bush boy got the mtn data to be wasting on NL? lol
chai even a child in primary knows that there is nothing like parts of govt but branches or arms of government. if u are among the teachers that will teach our children tomorrow, their future can only be bright in stupidity.
i can't bt imagine the village u are commenting from. i can even bet u never saw the four walls of a primary school, even my junior brother in primary sch is even amazed at your level of ignorance and illiteracy. MR PARTS OF GOVT
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
fabre4:

Cause it affects an average Nigerian child and even though his children may not have attended Nigerian schools he knows those who attended and secondly scroll up you would see my own submission.

secondly it should be a thing of joy that you have a senator who keeps us up to date and creates awareness atleast through him I heard about this policy we need to be able to hold our senators accountable and how can we do that when we can't even drive on the same lane with them so the fact that he is on Twitter gives us the opportunity to hold him accountable just like we do on twitter also he isnt representing Nigeria as a country in the senate he is representing his constituency and so whatever he does at N/A is relative to people from his constituency

Giving school children nutritional biscuits has zero bearing on what states pay teachers or don't pay teachers and if he's so troubled about teachers salary, then as a lawmaker and public official, he should take his case to the senate floor instead of sitting on American twitter to cry and yell about issues facing Nigerians.

About his own children in American schools instead of Nigerian schools, wasn't the same hypocrite on the same twitter asking Nigerians to buy Nigerian products, flying economy on Nigerian Arik airlines to keep Nigerian money in Nigeria and create jobs in Nigeria?

So, he can not keep all the money he's spending to give his own children the best education in America right here in Nigeria?

The sad twitter hypocrite can can con and trick you with his thoughtless rubbish, but not the rest of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
seunmsg:
Illiterate senator talking rubbish and thinking he's making common sense. He just goes about criticising everything just for the sake of criticising.

Primary education and paying schools teachers is strictly the responsibilities of state and local governments. Federal government is only supporting the efforts of the state government with the feeding program by ensuring school children are properly fed before classes. Students will never learn well when they are hungry so, there is nothing bad in federal governments plan.

Paying teachers promptly is good but not the major solution to the problem in the education sector. Most of the primary school teachers in rural states are not even qualified to teach and like the saying goes, 'you can't give what you don't have'. We saw the reactions of teachers in Ekiti and Edo state when the government wanted to administer competency test on them, they revolted and even voted out the Fayemi government in Ekiti and Edo state had to cancel the plan. What we should do now is for states to sieve the list of their teachers, sack the poor ones, invest massively in training the good ones and bring in fresh graduates just like the federal government is proposing with its plan to employ 500,000 teachers.
you will surely go to any lenght to support an idea of mediocrity
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sVhkqCAESS4/VVLk1-USi3I/AAAAAAAByXU/8G5STZS3lCM/s640/be1.png[/img]

Hypocrite twitter constituency public official, what about patronizing Nigeria by putting your children in Nigerian schools instead of shipping valuable foreign currency to the US to support your children and your mansion in the USA..

Where is your constituency projects for Nigerian school kids.

Are your have you stopped patronizing foreign movies in your cinemas? No
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by bid4rich(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Elosky20:

haha. just dont take our senators serious. they are the same people that refuse to increase minimum salary of civil servant.

The truth of the matter is majority will always have their say, its a language of 'aye' and 'nay'. What would minority do when majority are clamoring for what will benefit them. Perhaps Bruce is of the minority
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BushidoBlue(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Ok now I can't stop laffing @nasco biscuit illiterate. But come to think of it, he has a point there. Teachers will keep teaching aside and go into full time business of supplying biscuits. But another thing is that we can train professional eaters. We can send them for international eating competitions. FG be putting the cart before the horse since 1568, a clear case of misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BushidoBlue(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

The sad twitter hypocrite can can con and trick you with his thoughtless rubbish, but not the rest of Nigeria..

Same way you were conned into making the worst choice of the millennium right?
Shameless zom bie
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Same way you were conned into making the worst choice of the millennium right?
Shameless zom bie

lo. @ IpoD zombie calling other people zombie. You must have looked in the mirror..

IpoD zombie loser...
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BushidoBlue(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:

lo. @ IpoD zombie calling other people zombie. You must have looked in the mirror..

IpoD zombie loser...

Hahahahaha...
You are right I lost...
I lost you there... cos you are plain irrelevant.

Zombie united center forward like Arresa... Amessa
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by Gbpereluvmama: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Elosky20:
your salary and allowances can pay 900 teachers comfortably why nt pay them. or stop complaining

How many teachers will President/Petroleum Minister Buhari's and the First Lady's salary cover then?
You better give yourself common sense jor!!!
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
BushidoBlue:

Hahahahaha...
You are right I lost...
I lost you there... cos you are plain irrelevant.

Zombie united center forward like Arresa... Amessa
[/s]

arresa:

IpoD zombie loser...
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2016
sparrowkid:
I thought this distinguished Tweenator said he wanted to make commonsense. Was he not the one encouraging us to patronize made in aba products some days ago? Has he forgotten that that biscuit they are talking about is not just ordinary one that can just be picked in the market? Infact that biscuit is a product of years of research in FIIRO to correct malnutrition in children. It's a case of using a stone to kill two birds - 1) improves nutritional values of food in children and 2) support the local industry and farmers by giving it to NASCO to produce.

So, distinguished Tweenator, that biscuit is solving so many problems at a time:

It is correcting malnutrition in our children;
[s]It will solve the problem of low enrollment in basic education;[/s]
It will provide direct and indirect jobs for our teeming youth;
It will give impetus to agric sector developments because of the value chain involved in its production;
It will help revive some of our ailing industries in general and beverage in particular; and
It will help boost our local production as against sourcing that biscuit from abroad.

Sometimes our distinguished Tweenator, it is good to take your time to study a particular scheme very well so that you may not end up like one ineffectual buffoon. If this is the type of commonsense that you want to make, I think without doubt, there is a problem at hand. So much for a commonsense by a distinguished Tweenator.

hahahaha, the striked-through just made it clear. Almajiris enrolling their kids to school for the Nasco biscuit? hahahahaha #biscuitilliterate

PS: Majority of the north will not go to school even if you offered to pay them.
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fabre4: 3:43am On Feb 11, 2016
arresa:

Giving school children nutritional biscuits has zero bearing on what states pay teachers or don't pay teachers and if he's so troubled about teachers salary, then as a lawmaker and public official, he should take his case to the senate floor instead of sitting on American twitter to cry and yell about issues facing Nigerians.

About his own children in American schools instead of Nigerian schools, wasn't the same hypocrite on the same twitter asking Nigerians to buy Nigerian products, flying economy on Nigerian Arik airlines to keep Nigerian money in Nigeria and create jobs in Nigeria?

So, he can not keep all the money he's spending to give his own children the best education in America right here in Nigeria?

If you had the money to give your children the best education in the world would you deny them that considering the standard of education in this country and also don't forget that his children are working in Nigeria so who is gaining? You call him a hypocrite but forgot that the reason why we have renowned professors of different fields was because Obj and other past leaders saw the need to send students abroad so as to gain the best education possible Jonathan towed in that line but PmB scraped it of which i had no problem with cause it wasn't his policy.

Before for calling a ten naira biscuit nutritional have you tried to find out the nutritional value of the biscuit I guess not you just follow what the government told you blindly. You know know you people can be so blinded by hatred for somebody that you fail to see the sense they are making he said if you don't pay the children well well the biscuit will not reach the children's hand which is is true Cos I witnessed it too when I was in schol and this was not just biscuit but food they gave us free food and our teachers would go to the kitchen then and collect food meant for children or don't you think they had children at home to feed as well if you pay them well then your conscience if they have one won't prick you if you take disciplinary measures against Teachers who could tamper with student's food

lets call a spade a spade he was right in his argument unless you are a troll or a biscuit illiterate you will see his point
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fallout87: 5:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:

chai even a child in primary knows that there is nothing like parts of govt but branches or arms of government. if u are among the teachers that will teach our children tomorrow, their future can only be bright in stupidity.
i can't bt imagine the village u are commenting from. i can even bet u never saw the four walls of a primary school, even my junior brother in primary sch is even amazed at your level of ignorance and illiteracy. MR PARTS OF GOVT

You truly are an illiterate because only an illiterate would attempt to use word play because he isn't intelligent enough to understand the question in the first place.

You have never answered a question, you only dodge. Why? You aren't smart enough. You can't give what you don't have lol. You haven't been educated past your village and your world view is limited to the bush you came from.... which you probably have never left.

Can you imagine the stupidity of someone who is attempting to argue parts of government isn't the same as branches or arms?

You probably googled it to even understand what I was saying, God knows you haven't said one intelligent thing with all your posting lol

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by EMMASOLAR: 5:30am On Feb 11, 2016
These are the misplacement of priority,when pupils in public school have no chairs and tables for learning,and basic learning materials are not visible and there teachers goes home with empty stomach,i pity this generation,lord bless Nigeria.
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by arresa: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
fabre4:

If you had the money to give your children the best education in the world would you deny them that considering the standard of education in this country and also don't forget that his children are working in Nigeria so who is gaining? You call him a hypocrite but forgot that the reason why we have renowned professors of different fields was because Obj and other past leaders saw the need to send students abroad so as to gain the best education possible Jonathan towed in that line but PmB scraped it of which i had no problem with cause it wasn't his policy.

Before for calling a ten naira biscuit nutritional have you tried to find out the nutritional value of the biscuit I guess not you just follow what the government told you blindly. You know know you people can be so blinded by hatred for somebody that you fail to see the sense they are making he said if you don't pay the children well well the biscuit will not reach the children's hand which is is true Cos I witnessed it too when I was in schol and this was not just biscuit but food they gave us free food and our teachers would go to the kitchen then and collect food meant for children or don't you think they had children at home to feed as well if you pay them well then your conscience if they have one won't prick you if you take disciplinary measures against Teachers who could tamper with student's food

lets call a spade a spade he was right in his argument unless you are a troll or a biscuit illiterate you will see his point
[/s]

Not interested, save this rubbish for your twitter cinstituency children biscuit hating hypocrit ...
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fabre4: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested, save this rubbish for your twitter cinstituency children biscuit hating hypocrit ...

then don't quote me again keep following your President blindly like a biscuit illiterate
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fabre4: 5:57am On Feb 11, 2016
EMMASOLAR:
These are the misplacement of priority,when pupils in public school have no chairs and tables for learning,and basic learning materials are not visible and there teachers goes home with empty stomach,i pity this generation,lord bless Nigeria.

I regret being born in this generation with people who cannot rationally dissect an issue, with people who will blindly follow a leader without asking questions can you imagine I have tried to look at this from all angles and its not making sense.
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2016
seunmsg:
Illiterate senator talking rubbish and thinking he's making common sense. He just goes about criticising everything just for the sake of criticising.

Primary education and paying schools teachers is strictly the responsibilities of state and local governments. Federal government is only supporting the efforts of the state government with the feeding program by ensuring school children are properly fed before classes. Students will never learn well when they are hungry so, there is nothing bad in federal governments plan.

Paying teachers promptly is good but not the major solution to the problem in the education sector. Most of the primary school teachers in rural states are not even qualified to teach and like the saying goes, 'you can't give what you don't have'. We saw the reactions of teachers in Ekiti and Edo state when the government wanted to administer competency test on them, they revolted and even voted out the Fayemi government in Ekiti and Edo state had to cancel the plan. What we should do now is for states to sieve the list of their teachers, sack the poor ones, invest massively in training the good ones and bring in fresh graduates just like the federal government is proposing with its plan to employ 500,000 teachers.

Listen to yourself rant on issues.. .

If I get anyone feed my child any thing in school then I take that person until the last court in the land hears our case...

Have you forgotten how incompetent these people can be especially when it concerns govt matters..

Bet me this is another ploy to sacrifices many innocent blood..
With this school feeding APC with their army of northern hungry people are introducing, tragedy is looming.

This is not a prayer oh!

But oneday we shall hear that for one stVFid reason or another they forgot and mistakenly use one chemical to mix the food and 800 pupils lost there lives....
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BushidoBlue(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2016
fabre4:

then don't quote me again keep following your President blindly like a biscuit illiterate

I don't both of you have met, fabre4 meet arresa..
Arresa is a #biscuitilliterate

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by fabre4: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

I don't both of you have met, fabre4 meet arresa.. Arresa is a #biscuitilliterate

Its unfortunate that people like this have access to internet
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:08am On Feb 11, 2016
All of you have not seen this big hand writing on the wall.. They are about to murder scores of, this time children.. .

And they have come up with a better idea to sell to NIGERIANS..

We must stop them now before they deliver this heavy blow on Nigeria again..

Bet me it will happen!!

They are incompetent and can't be trusted with what human being will eat..

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by ddeola: 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Ben Bruce, you are simply an attention seeker. Sponsor reasonable bill;s on the floor of the senate that will make the govt throw away their Nasco biscuits plan. If you can't do that, then shut up! Or better still, go and continue your peagent business
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by segnys007(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2016
kingbasil:
The reasoning behind the Senators' tweets are astromical and beyond the horizon of the change chanters aka zombies. Simply insightful!!!
insightful? You gotta be confused.
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by segnys007(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Listen to yourself rant on issues.. .

If I get anyone feed my child any thing in school then I take that person until the last court in the land hears our case...

Have you forgotten how incompetent these people can be especially when it concerns govt matters..

Bet me this is another ploy to sacrifices many innocent blood..
With this school feeding APC with their army of northern hungry people are introducing, tragedy is looming.

This is not a prayer oh!

But oneday we shall hear that for one stVFid reason or another they forgot and mistakenly use one chemical to mix the food and 800 pupils lost there lives....
So just tell your child or children not to eat, then? Just because you got misgivings bout something doesn't mean others can't use it, does it?
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by kingbasil: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
segnys007:
insightful? You gotta be confused.

Are you ok dude
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by Elosky20: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
fallout87:

You truly are an illiterate because only an illiterate would attempt to use word play because he isn't intelligent enough to understand the question in the first place.

You have never answered a question, you only dodge. Why? You aren't smart enough. You can't give what you don't have lol. You haven't been educated past your village and your world view is limited to the bush you came from.... which you probably have never left.

Can you imagine the stupidity of someone who is attempting to argue parts of government isn't the same as branches or arms?

You probably googled it tod even understand what I was saying, God knows you haven't said one intelligent thing with all your posting lol
pls even google does nt recognise "parts of govt". accept you have learnt something frm arguing with me. MR PARTS OF GOVT
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
woodcook:

A times the way you people twist things just to fed into your agenda of defending the present administration is alarming. The truth is Nigeria economy and the present policies being implemented will not affect you differently because you choose to support it even when it is obvious that such policy is flawed.

Yes it is the responsibility of the state and local government to pay primary school teachers, but if I remember correctly the building block of this present administration is 'change' which means we have to do what is right for our country by doing things differently. Don't you think that given the present situation of our education system that the federal government should put that money towards improving the welfare of teachers at the primary school level irrespective of whose responsibility it is? Because right now we are all fighting hard to save our sinking country it does not matter anymore whose fault it is it is now a collective effort to rebuild our nation. Mind you, am not saying that FG should take over payment of primary school teachers salaries but the FG could create an incentive at the federal level that helps better the life of primary school teacher all over Nigeria.

You made mention of food and poor nutrition, for one, biscuit is never and will never be a replacement for proper diet. Let even assume that NASCO isn't going to supple biscuit to the pupil what else are they going to supply if not processed food. Processed food when the world is doing everything within their power to move away from feeding their student process food.

Please I understand that you are a big fan of the present administration and its policies but the truth is you and people like you are not doing PMB any good with your blind support. The best you can do for him is to ensure he has sound policies by looking at his policies with an unbiased mind and critic it objectively so that by the end of his tenure he would have achieved that which he set out to achieve.
i hope he listens to u bc some of them blind supporters no matter their level of education turn to illiterates when the truth is discussed
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by ogabethel(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
seunmsg:

u re a zombie and a biscuit illiterate
Re: Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates by djkirkoo2(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Elosky20:
zombie must you reply.
Proudly Wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / Kano And Kaduna Get Lion Share; Six Highlights Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Nigerians To Own N5m Solar Systems At N4000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.