Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria (2307 Views)

Awolowo Gave Western Region In 7 Years What British Couldn't Give Nigeria In 50 / South West The Least Developed Region After North- Ooni / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
yoruba states are the most developed in the whole of Nigeria.. and am proud of it...if u dont like it am sorry i cant help u

2 Likes

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by GEJ2019(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just like that,no statistics.u must be incarnate of lia Muhmd.
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Topestbilly(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Have u tour the whole of Nigeria or u ar judging by stats?
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by alienvirus: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lagos
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:
i live in abuja and i travelled to igbo land some time ago and i know what am talking about
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by snika: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hahahahahahhahahaha
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by ademoladeji(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Undisputed!!!

1 Like

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Every Yoruba comes from the no man's Land. Lmao

If you like leave osun. Osun will be on eBay or Amazon very soon

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
yoruba states are the most developed in the whole of Nigeria..
and am proud of it...if u dont like it am sorry i cant help u

You this igbo impostor OP. We know your antics here o, so you are fooling no one.

4 Likes

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by eyeview: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Apart from Lagos and a few Ogun towns that border Lagos,the rest are still rustic and rural in setting. Ibadan which started out well,somehow entered on a reverse mode.
Objectively,on a regional level and even spread,I give it to south-south. A region that has Ph,Asaba,Warri,Yenagoa,Uyo,Benin city,Calabar,Ikot Ekpene,ughelli etc. Most state capitals in the south west don't come close to these towns.
Op,Let's be broad in our reasoning

2 Likes

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Soreza(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
yoruba states are the most developed in the whole of Nigeria..
and am proud of it...if u dont like it am sorry i cant help u
STOP LOOKING FOR STUPID ATTENTION.
Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by Scholes007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
eyeview:
Apart from Lagos and a few Ogun towns that border Lagos,the rest are still rustic and rural in setting. Ibadan which started out well,somehow entered on a reverse mode.
Objectively,on a regional level and even spread,I give it to south-south. A region that has Ph,Asaba,Warri,Yenagoa,Uyo,Benin city,Calabar,Ikot Ekpene,ughelli etc. Most state capitals in the south west don't come close to these towns.
Op,Let's be broad in our reasoning
i will give it to south east a region with enugu, aba,onitcha,awka,umuahia,owerri and abakaliki. Others like orlu,okigwe,nnewi,ohafia... Can give a capital city in south west a run for their money.

3 Likes

Re: South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
GEJ2019:

LOL... Even Tinubu no go gree to such talk. Nigeria as a whole is more like a Zoo than a developed nation. See governor's holding mega parties with Oyedepo simply becasuse SC "upheld" their (S)ELECTION.

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting / Zahra Buhari Got More Than What She Asked For (tweet) / Soyinka Asks Buhari To Reveal Health Status, Backs IPOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.