Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,627 members, 7,914,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. (933 Views)

APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by fancyupage(f): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
In as much as I believe that PMB is better than Jona, I am also now convinced on a balance of probability that he is a failure. From budget scandal to ministerial list. He will spend more money on Aso Rock clinic than our teaching hospitals? I still don't understand the need for a clinic in Aso Rock, at best they need a first aid centre.

On another note, he has also failed on his patrotism test in my opinion. Why do our rulers claim patrotism but prefers to do holidays abroad at a crucial time for our forex, instead of visiting Olumo Rock, obudu cattle ranch, Idanre hill, ikangosi, Yankari game reserves etc. Go abroad, kill the Naira, holiday at home safe the Naira. Actions speaker louder than propaganda.

It may not be too late for PMB to reverse this trend of failure, he will need to understand being a leader in a 21st century nation, be open to criticism, empower his team so that everything does not have to go through him, understand the power of delegation, discourage health care abroad with tax payers fund and be transparent.

I know I won't be popular with my article but time will tell if my shout was worth it.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by Elosky20: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
leave posterity to judge
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by 9jatriot(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
We appreciate your opinion, but we the good citizens of Nigeria who have seen great misrule disagree vehemently with you. Those who do not wish this nation well are free to agree with you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by Islamicpope(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
sharrrrrap mr judge. can u even govern ur house for six months without complain? one of d wailers in sheep clothing. just go and repent.
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by GEJ2019(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
U r free to pick a wailers form,they chose slavery insteD of me

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by TippyTop(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
9jatriot:
We appreciate your opinion, but we the good citizens of Nigeria who have seen great misrule disagree vehemently with you. Those who do not wish this nation well are free to agree with you

Zombie Alert!!
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by biafratownforum: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op, wait make term finish.
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by 9jatriot(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Non be only alert na godwin. Wish all the evil you can, Nigeria would on the long run get better.

TippyTop:

Zombie Alert!!
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by fancyupage(f): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
9jatriot:
please address the message not the messenger. Wishing Nigeria well is not enough if there are no corresponding actions to deliver wellness. We have all been wishing Nigeria well for decades, Always pray and act to achieve good result. Shalom
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by babyfaceafrica: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Your opinion
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by arresa: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
When was the last time anti Nigerian element's, iPodS and wailers opinion mattered..

Stop overestimating your irrelevant importance..
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
fancyupage:
In as much as I believe that PMB is better than Jona, I am also now convinced on a balance of probability that he is a failure. From budget scandal to ministerial list. He will spend more money on Aso Rock clinic than our teaching hospitals? I still don't understand the need for a clinic in Aso Rock, at best they need a first aid centre.

On another note, he has also failed on his patrotism test in my opinion. Why do our rulers claim patrotism but prefers to do holidays abroad at a crucial time for our forex, instead of visiting Olumo Rock, obudu cattle ranch, Idanre hill, ikangosi, Yankari game reserves etc. Go abroad, kill the Naira, holiday at home safe the Naira. Actions speaker louder than propaganda.

It may not be too late for PMB to reverse this trend of failure, he will need to understand being a leader in a 21st century nation, be open to criticism, empower his team so that everything does not have to go through him, understand the power of delegation, discourage health care abroad with tax payers fund and be transparent.

I know I won't be popular with my article but time will tell if my shout was worth it.

But really what were you expecting, something new? He already ruled and was part of coups that led us to the ZOO-like nature we are "enjoying" today in Nigeria. I hope it wasn't because of Sai BUHARI pictures on Nairaland last year that clouded your thinking. We wanted democracy yet we brought in former military guys left and right, which meant we were and are not serious.

Those countries your leaders got to abroad have and will never allow a coup plotter to run and become their president for 12 years consecutive because the people are not doing EXACTLY what their parents and grandparents did in forms of thinking, church going, owambe, etc.
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by MalcoImX: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
In your opinion. It better remains so.
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by mycar: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
shebi na all of us dey this country?
Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by taiosino: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
What do you know about governance? Before even branding the government as a failure. There are so many unintelligent people on this forum, and it is really annoying!
fancyupage:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is A Failure In My Opinion. by fancyupage(f): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
taiosino:
What do you know about governance? Before even branding the government as a failure. There are so many unintelligent people on this forum, and it is really annoying!
intelligence is addressing the issues raised. To my surprise none of the people supporting the president has address the issue I raised hehe, Nigerians and blind followership.

(1) (Reply)

Niigeria's Military better equipped and knowledgeable on terrorism than the Wes / Drug Trafficking: Woman Vomits Fifteen Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport / Nigerian Army Kills More Boko Haram Insurgents And Rescue Hostages (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.