Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? (4573 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari’s Return Today Was Not Spurred By Protesters / Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB / Poll Of The Day. Christmas Under Gej, Or Christmas Under Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by obailala(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
Funny how the comments of the buharists full here yet GEJ has more likes...people eyes don dey open...what the zombies know is talks and propaganda yet no action...but we the wailers are of mature minds....#NeverRegrettedBeingForGEJ
The funny truth is that it is only jonathanian wailers that still mumuishly think elections are next week hence they scramble for threads like this and start thumbprinting 'likes' as if their life depends on it. grin grin

The buharists don't need to waste their time clicking the 'like' button when we already know we are winners, mature ke! grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by jumobi1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
PMB. GEJ leaked our treasury man.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by coolscott(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
StunningCEO:

You can remain deluded.... cheesy...it's your choice.....and it's not as if you were for him in the first place...so why the fake attempt at objectivity

I don't go with the crowd. I was taught well when growing up. When a thing is bad, it is bad. Forget about the elections which are long gone now. Look at what is happening with the budget. Is it not terribly embarrassing? How do I know that he Buhari is like the rest? No heads even look like they are going to roll after fraudulent people in his administrative team made a fraudulent mess of the budget.

Or are you not aware of this? Could it be that you are not aware of the fraud-attempt riddled 2016 budget?

I used to think great things of him too but he has undone all of that steadily. I still say he should have protected his legend by not running.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ajebuter(f): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
GeJ all the way.

He didnt pretend to be a saint or pious

The economy did not totally collapse under him

He was not a world junketeer

Dollar is not 300 naira under him

Human right wasnt this messed up under him

We expressed ourselves freely under him without intimidation
With the ugliest adjectives

We had a listening president
He didnt claim to have 'technically defeated Boko Haram only for them to wreck more assaults on innocent citizens

And he never witch-hunted his political enemies by fighing fake corruption while shileding the extremely corrupt ones

So GEJ all the way!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
are u kidding me? A die-hard Yoruba APCist prior to the general election was today telling me that,even if PDP fields in a teenager in 2019,that lad would get his vote.

That person is just a Nigerian, many Nigerians are oblivious of the realities of the hardship required to drive our economy.

Such a person embraced change because he saw everyone on that gravy train not because he ever believed in it, now that it is affecting his ability to practice corruption in his field, has affected his business he has reneged.

Then the other option is you could be lying.

If GEJ was in government, we would have never known about Dasukigate, the NNPC would have continued to function as before, oil theft would have continued.

We would still be strapped to the NERC agreement with the DISCO which is not feasible and now has to be addressed the difficult way by the GMB government.

APC might not be holy but they are definitely not the blood thirsty devils that the PDP are. The PDP gave Nigerians no chance, they operated an IBB type of government where money is shared to buy loyalty.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
wirinet:
Wailers can wail all they can, they can criticize Buhari for everything he says or do, but if the elections were held today, he will still trounce GEJ.
The GEJites did worse before the last election, they called Buhari an illiterate, too old, he will die before inauguration or in office, pedophile, terrorist, certificateless, dictator, corrupt, etc, did that stop him getting elected.
The best way to defeat Buhari in the next election is not by using the same failed strategy of insults, wailings and criticisms, it is by presenting credible candidates with credible programs.

It would be difficult for PDP to defeat PMB in 2019 unless APC fail catastrophically, GEJ was the first after many PDP presidential candidates to lose to GMB, not because GMB offered anything substantially different than before but because GEJ was a grand failure and disappointment.

He went from winning GMB by more than 3 million votes in 2011 to losing by over 3 million votes, that's a loss if of over 5 million votes to APC.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:

What does "Allah wadar da GEJ" mean?

God punish GEJ
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
SamJed:
Funny how the comments of the buharists full here yet GEJ has more likes...people eyes don dey open...what the zombies know is talks and propaganda yet no action...but we the wailers are of mature minds....#NeverRegrettedBeingForGEJ

It just shows GEJ supporters are lazy and have blind love. They have neither the confidence nor the capacity to defend their choice with valid arguments.

Nigeria was headed to the current situation it finds itself way back, many of our current challenges should have been addressed over 10 years ago. Many promises were broken, GEJ the man who had the opportunity to get Nigerians together for a SNC and failed to implement the report after giving these senior citizens 4million each per month.

GEJ who encouraged corruption with the analogy of the yam and goat. The man who said stealing is not corruption and who with his wife alluded that our young girls do not exist and therefore were never kidnapped instead of taking immediate action. A man who authorised the disbursement of over #400 million to his NSA and did not supervise use of said monies.

May God reward GEJ as he has done to Nigeria, he'll know no peace through the rest of his days

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by titi4fola(f): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
My PMB of life! PMB for sure!! PMB all the way!!! No one, but PMB!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
macfarland:
BUHARI BUDGETED OVER 200 BILLION FOR OIL EXPLORATION IN BORNO STATE. THIS IS A STATE WHERE THE INSECURITY IS VERY HIGH. WHICH COMPANY WILL MOBILIZE THEIR EQUIPMENT AND MAN POWER TO BORNO STATE. BUHARI WANT TO POCKET THAT HUGE MONEY. A MAN WHO CANNOT PREPARE A COMMON BUDGET WHICH GEJ PRESENTED FIVE GOOD TIMES WITHOUT HITCHES!

The oil reserve in the Chad bassin has been known to be economically viable for a long time and is the type of oil which is in high demand on the international market.

If we fail to explore that area immediately, the Chadians , Cameroon and Niger would stake their claim to lake Chad and we'll be the grand losers.

The SG need a source of revenue so wealth can be brought to the State, it would be able to develop and poverty and violence would be reduced.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Sant1m: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Do you think all the hue and cry about the budget would ve been a topic, if the palm of committee menbers are greesed? As was the practice before now. Oteh and proff, Osuji saga come to mind. PMB is God sent, he has his flaws cause he is human and trying to be sincere among a pack of wolves, before now the status quo(corruption) was an agreed way of running Govt. Everybody keys in easily, with PMB he is flowing against the status quo hence the hiccup. He just ve to be dogged and persist soon he will break the ranks of those working to undermine him in the civil service, judiciary and National Assembly. PMB again and again, as for Gej only his likes will be attracted to him.
coolscott:

I don't go with the crowd. I was taught well when growing up. When a thing is bad, it is bad. Forget about the elections which are long gone now. Look at what is happening with the budget. Is it not terribly embarrassing? How do I know that he Buhari is like the rest? No heads even look like they are going to roll after fraudulent people in his administrative team made a fraudulent mess of the budget.

Or are you not aware of this? Could it be that you are not aware of the fraud-attempt riddled 2016 budget?

I used to think great things of him too but he has undone all of that steadily. I still say he should have protected his legend by not running.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by yemmynoni: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
are u kidding me? A die-hard Yoruba APCist prior to the general election was today telling me that,even if PDP fields in a teenager in 2019,that lad would get his vote.
and you have forgotten that it is one man one vote
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by titi4fola(f): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
#IstandforBUHARI
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
JONATHAN or KOWA Party.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
merry02:
Some sycophants ll remain with failure called Buhari.....
are u xo pained?..smh 4 u...as u can see,,we stil believe in PMB no mata d circumstances...
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Allah=God, wadar=forbid/not again, da Gej= with Gej. grin

Of course u are pro GMB. Anytime I see any of ur posts supporting Apc and Buhari, I just laugh because I know it's sentimental

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ibisko04: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
EverestdeBliu:

That person knows nothing about how much money is lost to PDP rogues.
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by ocelot2006(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2016
GEJ, GEJ, GEJ. TEAM GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by djustice: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2016
With the ugliness that Buhari continues to display at every opportunity, announcing publicly his disregard for courts of law, calling Nigerians criminals, presenting a budget he didn't even have the decency to at least read, locking people up on a whim, only for us to find out in court that he had no reason to arrest them in the first place, trying to take the place of God in the minds of Nigerians?

Not to even mention his gross mismanagement of the economy and his foolish attempts to use an artificial Naira value to enrich his Fulani cronies.

And don't get me started on his technical defeat of Boko Haram, who still managed to kill over 50 people today in Adamawa, and have killed over 3,000 Nigerians since he rode in on his promise to end Boko Haram.

Can I mention the heartless massacre of almost 1,000 Shiite Muslims by his murderous army, who are doing equal opportunities Crimes Against Humanity by killing unarmed Biafran protesters.

To underline his determination to remake Nigeria into a banana republic of his own imagining, he even arrested a university lecturer for criticising him. No.

No way I would EVER vote for Buhari EVER!!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a far, far better human being than Muhammadu Buhari has shown himself to be. He was also a much better President of the whole of Nigeria than Muhammadu Buhari ever was or will be.

It's an unfair contest. Goodluck against badluck? Goodluck, all day, everyday.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by Zohanickheys: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2016
djustice:
With the ugliness that Buhari continues to display at every opportunity, announcing publicly his disregard for courts of law, calling Nigerians criminals, presenting a budget he didn't even have the decency to at least read, locking people up on a whim, only for us to find out in court that he had no reason to arrest them in the first place, trying to take the place of God in the minds of Nigerians?

Not to even mention his gross mismanagement of the economy and his foolish attempts to use an artificial Naira value to enrich his Fulani cronies.

And don't get me started on his technical defeat of Boko Haram, who still managed to kill over 50 people today in Adamawa, and have killed over 3,000 Nigerians since he rode in on his promise to end Boko Haram.

Can I mention the heartless massacre of almost 1,000 Shiite Muslims by his murderous army, who are doing equal opportunities Crimes Against Humanity by killing unarmed Biafran protesters.

To underline his determination to remake Nigeria into a banana republic of his own imagining, he even arrested a university lecturer for criticising him. No.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a far, far better human being than Muhammadu Buhari has shown himself to be. He was also a much better President of the whole of Nigeria than Muhammadu Buhari ever was or will be.

My brotHer: uv said it all: nigerians r used to terror nd punishment: we lack personal will to do anyfing: dts why we succumb nd buttlick d excesses of dictators nd oppressors nd crucify those who dnt give us dt bloodthirst gratification of media trial nd jail terms nd court cases: as if it put foods on our table: eva askd why our parents flogged us de way de did? Personally, I still cnt get wt dey achieved: or why we respect only d cruel headmaster with the big cane? Its our nature: to love punishment nd sufferings: fela said it all: nigerians suffer and smile: dey wud choose GMB over GEJ, OBJ over GMB nd Abacha over OBJ. N/b: frm independence till date: GEJ remains nigeria's meekest nd humane president after Yar adua of blessed memory:

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2016
djustice:

Buhari was not the first to call Nigerians criminals and to be sincere he is not wrong in his assertion. The fact remains that the average Nigerian is criminally disposed, corruption, fraud, cheating the system , lying , indiscipline, have become morally acceptable in our society.

Let us not lie to ourselves, we celebrate evil people. The yahoo boy in your area , the politician , the individuals with questionable wealth who has ever stood up to say something about them.

Did Fela not sing about this, I'd say on this particular topic Fela and Buhari are in agreement

Now unto your several blunders, the Nigeria we deserve to have can never be a product of GEJ, he had a chance at it he failed miserably, he is in my opinion the worst type of evil, a man who can not make up his mind this way or the other. The only thing he was ever comfortable doing was nothing.

When you receive something you don't deserve or merit such is what happens, in Buhari I have my faith of a better nation, he has his faults but his misgivings are much more palatable than what GEJ offered.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by sweetgala(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Zohanickheys:

My brotHer: uv said it all: nigerians r used to terror nd punishment: we lack personal will to do anyfing: dts why we succumb nd buttlick d excesses of dictators nd oppressors nd crucify those who dnt give us dt bloodthirst gratification of media trial nd jail terms nd court cases: as if it put foods on our table: eva askd why our parents flogged us de way de did? Personally, I still cnt get wt dey achieved: or why we respect only d cruel headmaster with the big cane? Its our nature: to love punishment nd sufferings: fela said it all: nigerians suffer and smile: dey wud choose GMB over GEJ, OBJ over GMB nd Abacha over OBJ. N/b: frm independence till date: GEJ remains nigeria's meekest nd humane president after Yar adua of blessed memory:

Did you say GEJ is Nigeria meekest and most humane president, the former I can agree with , he was a clueless idiot, and being meek was never a qualifier for performance, when you are a leader being meek is secondary to being decisive and focused.

On the latter GEJ was not humane in any manner, infact I'd rather put it he ranks with Abacha, IBB as the most wicked of them all, GEJ made us into a broke state. He put an already desperate nation into an uncertain condition which we are likely to be in for a very long time. It is obvious people like yourself either were party to the grand looting that was allowed during the IBB, Abacha and GEJ era or you are oblivious to its consequences.

I know many Nigerians have always been shielded from the realities of a recession / depression due to government patronage, but welcome to hardship. It is as Fashola described the new tariffs "a hard pill to swallow" ; you can either suffer the discomfort of the medication temporarily or die from the sickness . make a choice
Re: GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? by expressglory: 3:36am On Feb 11, 2016
No need to think twice...GMB ten times over! In my dream I cant vote for the man that ruined Nigeria because he is too weak to offend his corrupt colleagues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) / Embattled VP Osinbajo Went Begging. / Boko Haram Has End As Commissioner Dialogue In Sambisa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.