Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,726 members, 7,914,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! (983 Views)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / Relationship Advice For 2016 / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
OK valentine don come again with all the fake and real love in the air. Only the wise can understand this piece of writing. STUPIDITY is when you celebrate Valentine's day with a woman or a man that has no idea of what your struggles was like, while your parents are living in the village like slaves..

The best people to celebrate Valentine's day with is your family..Remember everyone that has look out for you when you were down is a member of ur family automatically..

Is obvious Valentine has lost it's value and aim. Nowadays people see Valentine's day as a "SHOW OFF DAY".. but it's original aim was for appreciation and acknowledgment to those who has imparted and contributed to your life not for that girl you want to date, impress or you to want to sleep with, nor the guy you want to get down with.These ppl are not meant to be celebrated that's just the fact..

#shineureyes

Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Eebrahym(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Your write up and advice therein is good. I quite agree with you however your position on the original aim and value of Val is not correct. THAT IS NOT KARRECT
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Who"s with me to visit the prisoners on sunday?

1 Like

Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Me

1 Like

Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sanmel:
Me
alright. What's ur location?
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Eebrahym(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Me

Which prison?
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Eebrahym:

Me

Which prison?
i"m in lagos.. it depends on yur location
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Eebrahym:
Your write up and advice therein is good. I quite agree with you however your position on the original aim and value of Val is not correct. THAT IS NOT KARRECT
Even if its not,fact still remains that most people have misconceptions regarding valentine's day.
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. What's ur location?
Lagos
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sanmel:
Lagos
cool, so whch prisons do u hv in mind?
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
cool, so whch prisons do u hv in mind?
Ikoyi prison
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sanmel:
Ikoyi prison
great. cool deal then. On sunday, hw shall we get to meet cuz I stay at ajah?
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
great. cool deal then. On sunday, hw shall we get to meet cuz I stay at ajah?
Let's meet at Norman Williams off keffi
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sanmel:
Let's meet at Norman Williams off keffi
Urm am not familiar with dat place tho. Whch area is it in? Lekki or ikoyi still.?
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Eebrahym(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Even if its not,fact still remains that most people have misconceptions regarding valentine's day.

I dont dispute that
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm am not familiar with dat place tho. Whch area is it in? Lekki or ikoyi still.?
Ikoyi
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sanmel:
Ikoyi
Urm change of plans, i"d be attending a conference on Monday next week at port harcourt, so i"d be travelling on sunday, it just came impromptu at work today.
Re: Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! by Sanmel(f): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm change of plans, i"d be attending a conference on Monday next week at port harcourt, so i"d be travelling on sunday, it just came impromptu at work today.
OK.. No p

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Reasons Why Ladies Face Husband Scarcity In Nigeria Today And Solutions / Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! / Every Girl Now Wants To Date/Marry A Guy That Has A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.