Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,833 members, 7,893,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' (907 Views)

What Is D Correct Spelling Of "Metwchee" / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
Persnaly,havn been on bth sides nd 2 tel u,it makes me wnda weda d female folk gat a problem-they kip d nice guys,nw i dnt mean a guy who doz al they say bt a guy dats intelligent,okay lukin nd wel a dwn 2 earth guy nd go for d 'bad boys' who flashes evrytin @ them den wen d movie is ova they cum cryn to nl nd say guys r bad
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by Romeo4real(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
If u date decent (not "nigerian standard" decent) well brought up girls with good value and morals, you would not have this problem.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by eyonigger(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
I have groomed myself to a level where a girl can never term me a mugu.

I have a gurl that I love and care for, whatever I can do for her, I do, but the fact there is that I remain a good/bad boy at the same time. So it makes my relationship a balanced one.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by klassyguy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2009
Romeo4real:

If u date decent (not "nigerian standard" decent) well brought up girls with good value and morals, you would not have this problem.

\could u pls explain the highlighted a bit clearer? what is the nigerian standard decency?
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by whitelexi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
Sometimes its good to knowingly play mugu if the rewards are massive enough
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2009
Guy,i gt ur point bt d fact is dat d decent girls r nt seen evry day nd 2 tel u sumtimes i miss d lyf of a bad boy u knw, d attntion,d respect nd d fact dat gud nd bad girls dote on ya.bt hell,girls dnt knw gud tins wen they c 1
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by Romeo4real(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2009
could u pls explain the highlighted a bit clearer? what is the nigerian standard decency
Having dated many Naija girls in Naija, and Naija girls in the UK & USA, it is quite clear that in Naija, the bar for morals are set very very low. I met so many girls in Naija termed as "Good" girls, but "good" was the last thing u would assciate with them.
I soon realised that a "good" girl in Naija is different from a "good" girl anywhere else.
The reason is Naija guys in Naija hold the women to less extracting and demanding standards, and are more willing to forgive them of their indiscretions than Naija guys in the US/UK. But when the same girls leave Naija, they have to up the game, b'cos the rules are not the same, and the guys in US/UK would not tolerate such nonsense.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
Standards?such as,
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2009
lord krato:

Guy,i gt ur point bt d fact is dat d decent girls r nt seen evry day nd 2 tel u sumtimes i miss d lyf of a bad boy u knw, d attntion,d respect nd d fact dat gud nd bad girls dote on ya.bt hell,girls dnt knw gud tins wen they c 1

I know. . .  Good girls are the worst decision makers of all time, it is worse for the pretty ones amongst them because they want to know they look good - and who better use words than them players So the chemistry is instant, they just wanna be with u as long as u're saying to them what nobody else can say grin
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
Gt a frnd of mine,studin engr.he hd d bad girl chick nd she waz rily d enjoy ur youth type,my guy jst playd d decoy part nd nw wen he startd gettn d dough,gbam!d chick was exd.wud hve dne d sme bt am d kinda guy dat cnt pretnd.any tips?
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by kalauta: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
Wetin do your keyboard? angry Reading through your post is like running though a maze. angry
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
kalauta:

Wetin do your keyboard? angry Reading through your post is like running though a maze. angry

Thank you jare! grin
Go dey post like say na text message, giving pesin headache trying to decipher. Na so the thing dey destroy people writing skills grin

@Topic, most of the guys i've seen and met flash. . .has nothing to do with them being bad boys.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by klassyguy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
Romeo4real:

Having dated many Naija girls in Naija, and Naija girls in the UK & USA, it is quite clear that in Naija, the bar for morals are set very very low. I met so many girls in Naija termed as "Good" girls, but "good" was the last thing u would assciate with them.
I soon realised that a "good" girl in Naija is different from a "good" girl anywhere else.
The reason is Naija guys in Naija hold the women to less extracting and demanding standards, and are more willing to forgive them of their indiscretions than Naija guys in the US/UK. But when the same girls leave Naija, they have to up the game, b'cos the rules are not the same, and the guys in US/UK would not tolerate such nonsense.

Not all naija guys are like dat. There are so many naija guys i know who don't take shit from their gfs. its how u set the tone of the whole thing that matters.
And my 6th sense is telling me that this issue is somewhat related to sex.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
@iice okay,my post was kind of shortened but a lot of people do so on nl or do we all keep it "on a long thing" and with respect to flash we do know that most flashy guys are the hardest to keep down.its just like saying that there are some party girls that are wifey material.kinda true but not rarely true.thanks
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by lordkrato(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
@klassyguy,wel i get wat u mean but wat about being offered sh*#t,come on,no one likes 2 be tot as a maga @ first.to me it insults ma degree from "school of hard knocks"
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by klassyguy(m): 2:19am On Jul 06, 2009
lord krato:

@klassyguy,wel i get wat u mean but wat about being offered sh*#t,come on,no one likes 2 be tot as a maga @ first.to me it insults ma degree from "school of hard knocks"

If she offers shit, u show her who's the boss!!! show her who's got the drawers on!!! simple as that. Ladies tend to respect a guy who can control them, who treats them with an iron fist without forgetting to luv them too.  if u show a girl u're the man in the relationship, dem no born am well make she try dump u. but being the man doesn't mean u shld turn her into a punching bag oh!!! like yoruba's say, "ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi, a ma fi owo otun faa mora"(if u use ur left hand to discipline a child, u must also use the right hand to pet and pamper him/her). Owo lile die, owo riro die(be hard a bit, and soft a bit). dats part of wat has been keeping my babe nd i going till date. If u give the lady the impression u are a weakling, she'll lose her respect for u and start treating u like the maga everyone has been saying.

1 Like

Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by iice(f): 4:26am On Jul 06, 2009
lord krato:

@iice okay,my post was kind of shortened but a lot of people do so on nl or do we all keep it "on a long thing" and with respect to flash we do know that most flashy guys are the hardest to keep down.its just like saying that there are some party girls that are wifey material.kinda true but not rarely true.thanks

People shorten a few words, not the whole sentence, unless you are in the phone section wink

On the flash issue, like i said, alot of men flash - not necessarily because they are playaz but because it has become accepted that to catch the eye of ladies, one needs to flash what he has or supposedly has grin.
Re: Why R Nice Guys D 'magas' Nd D Playaz D 'correct Guyz' by Hollysmile: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2009
lord krato:

Persnaly,havn been on bth sides nd 2 tel u,it makes me wnda weda d female folk gat a problem-they kip d nice guys,nw i dnt mean a guy who doz al they say bt a guy dats intelligent,okay lukin nd wel a dwn 2 earth guy nd go for d 'bad boys' who flashes evrytin @ them den wen d movie is ova they cum cryn to nl nd say guys r bad

Similar post to mine, My bro, sometimes i wonder if dem be cowards,
I been held the title on both sides (gentle guy - wey she later call me mugu for that; and sleek player - wey get all the SUPPY wey i want with my REPS still there for me). Tho, now me don retire for this player thing cos i got nothing as a reward for fuc.king alot of gals.
Na manage me dey manage de one wey i get now, whatever she likes let her do, i don retire.

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!) / Reethi Rah / Cheating Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.