Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,041 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari's Aide Blows N48billion In 5months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Aide Blows N48billion In 5months (3004 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Aide Blows N48billion In 5months by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Corruption everywhere the revival of this nation is too far
Re: Buhari's Aide Blows N48billion In 5months by obailala(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2016
anonimi:

So was Femi Adesina also dragging Buhari's name into his own "cesspit of corruption"
When will the followers of this PRETENTIOUS crook wake up & smell the ogi/akamu and realise they have been duped?
The juju must be strong walahi.
You can continue in your desperate bid but I can assure you that you are wasting your time like a person searching for ditt in distilled water. Regarding juju, it is obvious that the juju affecting anonimi and making him post pictures indiscriminately, that juju must be very strong. Hopefully your case will not degenerate to posting of satellite pictures like emperor musiwa. grin
Re: Buhari's Aide Blows N48billion In 5months by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Tkester:
Very predictable.

Buhari is no saint, he too is very corrupt.

This is just the beginning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankio Briggs Blasts Niger Delta Avengers, Says Members From Somalia / Pictures::: Samuel Ogbemudia College Benin City. / The Top Secret Behind Buhari And The Vice President Handover Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.