Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50911 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Vello(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast
Modified
A truly funny and pathetic kinda love. When a fish and a bird fall in love, how and where would they live?
Having been in similar situation from which I had a narrow escape after 10years, I am advising this lover boy to think with his head and not his heart. Don't fall in love instead, stand in love. Hope he listens and remember life is not Hollywood or nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by uzoormah(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2016
tunde1200:
So because is not your bro you don't want to tell him to stay away from that he is too youg for it?.

read well. i quoted somebody undecided
tunde1200:
So because is not your bro you don't want to tell him to stay away from that he is too youg for it?.

read well. i quoted somebody
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by engrshakespeare: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2016
By d time e happen, u go find that 'bla bla bla'u no go see.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by stevLegend: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys

Love can be found in strange places.. And one can love even the least person you ever imagined.. Follow your heart. i would have asked you to listen to ur parents, but their reasons wasn't genuine enough.
And, before you follow ur heart, ask her few Qs.
How come at 22 she's already with 2 kids because u said the father of d kids left her 8yrs ago.
And, wouldn't he come back in future to claim his kids? By then, u must have trained them.
All in all, just be careful because marriage is not desame as courtship.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by wickedworld: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Age, kids not a barer if u truly loves her because most ladies this days are already after one but the problem is that she is a police woman and also calabar. Pls think twice. naturally when non police wife start their wahala with their husband ,the husband always complain talkless of police that they are trained to make trouble and change case chap chap and when she is against u she might want to prove uniform woman to u. Guy u are too young to face things like this at this morning time of ur life.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Emmahunk(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Forget all the scientific advice we are all giving. No advice will ever be better than that given by your parents.
Some of us who thought our own parents were analog in their reasoning and advice can't help but wish we had listened to them few years ago.
Be well guided.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by OkoAnike(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2016
sheilak:

Never?undecided

If your husband dies leaving you with two kids, would you still take that position?

What if it were your daughter?

My brother go back and read, she is never married... Not the same as a widow
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Oilandgas1(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Receive deliverance from every spirit of infatuation.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Spybradd: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Flashh:

Just shut this advice.

Don't try to push people into things like this. When the consequences occurs, you won't be there to help him out.
what consequences and who needs your help or advice? Keep ur prophecy to urself..
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Emmahunk(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Forget all the scientific advice we are all giving. No advice will ever be better than that given by your parents. Some of us who thought our own parents were analog in their reasoning and advice can't help but wish we had listened to them few years ago. Be well guided.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by onome2013: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
My dear,
Listen to your parents advice. Remember the adage of the stubborn fly that followed the dead to the grave .
If they don't approve the marriage and you can't convince them, find your way out of the barrack please
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ziego(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
He said she was never married.

All these negative advice is because the man revealed that the lady is not from your tribe and because the lady is proud of her kids and takes good care of them. Some of you will find out you married single parents after about 7 years of marriage, that is also when you will find out that your wives are 5/6/7 years older than you. Tribal bigots.

I never talked about tribe u r the one mentioning that
The lady should look for single father or man of above 30

I pity the idiot if 25 years that want to settle with his mother

He will still come to post
Here how his wife turned him to houseboy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by hopara1(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2016
age is a number! marry her cause she will be Ur wife not Ur woman.Ur parents may have some strong observation but bro be ready to accept the outcome.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by JobL8(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
rejection is the first disease that kill a man .
thank God you know she has kid what about the ladies that abort theirs ....love her ......marry her even...
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Listen to your parents.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys

3 questions you need to investigate before marrying her.

why did she have 2kids for a man she wasn't married too?
the man left her 8yrs ago, if she is 30 now (which I doubt,) she was 22 when the man left her with his 2kids, which brings me to the second question.

why didn't he marry her?

why did he leave her?

believe it or not, older women hook up with younger men when they cant find a man of their age group and status to put a ring on it.

why does a police ASP want to marry a jobless guy four years younger than her? answer is so she can control you.

just find answers to those questions, then you will know if you can marry her

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by amtaken(f): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
Jada Pinkett is older than Will Smith. Dare Art Alade is younger than his wife. Prophet Mohammed was much younger than his first wife who was already a mother of many before they met.

Am not advocating for men to marry older men, but you people should stop being harsh on ladies. This is why abortion will keep thriving in our society.

Let the man in question seek the face of God to see if that lady is his God-ordained wife. If she's not God will let him know one way or the other. That lady was never married and marrying her is not a sin.

ziego:

I never talked about tribe u r the one mentioning that
The lady should look for single father or man of above 30

I pity the idiot if 25 years that want to settle with his mother

He will still come to post
Here how his wife turned him to houseboy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by aAK1(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
arofemites:
Reality will take on you as soon as u r married to that lady. Then, you will kno d challenges in marrying a SINGLE MOTHER.

I had been dere.
pls share your experience. op is not alone in this.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Irore: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Are u ready to tak responsibility for the two kids?

When you see taking responsibility for the kids as a ministry, you will take it. I think Nigerians should gradually start doing away with the idea that it is wrong to marry an older woman. I posit that it is better to marry a woman older than you with at least 5yrs. You will understand it greater as you grow older.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tonychristopher: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2016
tunde1200:
Bro how are you please there are good ladies out there.

Have you really ask what make the father of those children not marrying her?. I'm sure you will not like it.

You are to young for that because when you start working the responsilities will be too much to carry unless if she continue her way on the children.

Also confirm if both of you genotype and blood group are compartible.

Lost of responsible yoruba ladies out there why that from east uppon all there hates on your tribe here alone, guy open your eyes and listen to your parent.
My parent also refuse my marriage with a lady 4years older than me. I also not listen but later its like blaming myself silently lots of things started going wrong due to she is getting old and I'm still young and active till date you know now.

I ended up having another woman and things changed for better till date as I am now i give thanks to almighty.

This Yoruba boy..learn to work hard and never live off a woman

The age difference isn't the problem cis you guys are still mates
.the problem are the additional burden of the kids and language

Does it mean that there is no Yoruba woman that catches your fancy

Chasing other tribes women isn't honorable to this extent

You have e to be wise
Obey your parents
Don't be infatuated
Your still a kid
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by 123papas(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2016
U have eaten Akwa-Ibom KPONKOMI
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

what consequences and who needs your help or advice? Keep ur prophecy to urself..

You can't even comprehend three sentences post. Where in my post did you see me claiming to advice him?

The advice I gave him was not marry her, only if you could get it.

If you want the (op) to go ahead and marry her, just pick another woman with two kids for yourself. Then come back and tell the (op) to go marry her. Yeye!

GboyegaD:

Why not just advice him and not insult others for their own advice.

Even a jellyfish won't see my post as an insult.

So when someone support someone's advice, definitely to you, he/she has insulted the person?

I hate when people fails to understand a simple comment.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Torenzi: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast

Good Analysis. I throw cap for ur thinking faculty
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Otunba4eva: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Seriously, you are playing with fire!
Dude you are too young to begin your precious life this way. In all circumstances she is bigger and older than you. The equation is not balance, remember marital life is not a bed of roses, when trouble start you will gass out. Find out what makes the man she got kids for to back out after two already . Haaa, you are playing with fire. Don't end up a divorcee too.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Force men and women are controlling normally, and she older that's make it a bigger issue. Akwa Ibom women they have different kids from different men meaning they cheat a lot they don't really see anything bad in it.Don't get married to her, you are too young for this if you were in your thirties and she is older I will agree to the marriage plan.She just taking advantage of your youth, yes she shows love and care why wouldn't she? When she knows what she got and don't want to loose it.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tomzman: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Oga op, you better sit down and use your head. You are in love now abi, don't worry when you marry her your eye go clear. I wonder what is wrong with some guys sef.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ahbey(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2016
4 years is enough for u to know if you are on the right part. 4 years u shld know her hitherto.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Ansa dis qustn. 1. Will u be comfortable wit marrying her in d next 25 yrs.....coz dats wen d marriage starts. 2. will u b happy having another man,s children as ur first son. If ur ansa is yes to all this go ahead.........love most tyms can be messy
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by lequatee(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2016
ok. mathematically speaking : she Is older than you so let's assume she has won in the x-plane. she Is a police ASP with more military influence than you so she has also won in the Y-plane. she has a job and 2 kids as backup while you have none. she has also won in the Z-plane. so my guy, she will win in the XYZ direction. in summary my guy, you are finished in 3D.
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sammhi(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
damostic2005:

dont do it..this is africa....now she is playing good woman., i bet you , you will know her real person once you are married . dont let her wealth or status deceive you ..because that is the main attraction of you to her ..... relax and dont be in ah hurry ...you can be her friend but dont marry her . marriage is a different ball game and she is more experienced in that aspect...wait for your time and someone your age bracket
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by 99foxxy(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
All I know is this, all the advice some ppl are giving you doesn't make sense. Follow your heart, cuz you're two adults in love. Kids or age shouldn't be obstacles and your parent have no say on who you want to marry, and for those claiming police officer and you being jobless should go and have a life. Stick to the love and above all God he won't let you down. Wish you all the best as you make a wise decision.
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by loomer: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Love na love jare, follow ur heart. Whatever makes u happy nai win am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / Couple Wear NYSC Uniform For Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Romance Section: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 - ENDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.