Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,875 members, 7,966,278 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start (598 Views)

My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / I Feel Like Quitting, Pls Advice Me Before I Do Something Stupid / I Have N500,000 Please Advice Me On Business To Invest It On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by extok4real: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please I really need your help, I finished my NYSC last year and since then I have Not gotten a job, though I have been applying yet I 've not been offered any employment. I think I 've decided to settle on my own by setting up my own personal business.but the problem is. what kind of business can I set up with? ranging from 500k to 1 million, I need a swift ADVICE and suggestions thanks
Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2016
This one pass me....
Pray for God's direction.. Cos it's one thing to start big and not be profitable it's another thing to start small and make it...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by extok4real: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2016
thanks bro, am still waiting to hear from others
Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by obiaguna(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Funny world. Some have business ideas and no funds while some have funds and no ideas. It's alright.
You need to find something you are passionate about, something you can handle "urself" at the start and make good profits from it. When u find that you can now start studying and asking questions from those that are doing it.
For 500 to 1million, you can start a logistics business by buying bikes and writing proposals to e-commerce firms to make swift deliveries for them. You can also connect with those fast food companies that do food deliveries thereby expanding your target market. You can also start a shawarma/grilled food business. I'm still thinking.. Would be back soon.. Lol
Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by Seagate1: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
You can start a profitable CCTV business and start making good money. It is an area that is selling like hot cake now in Nigeria. Visit www.tridentelect.com or call 08180059012 to get more info.

Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by LaurelP(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
extok4real:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, please I really need your help, I finished my NYSC last year and since then I have Not gotten a job, though I have been applying yet I 've not been offered any employment. I think I 've decided to settle on my own by setting up my own personal business.but the problem is. what kind of business can I set up with? ranging from 500k to 1 million, I need a swift ADVICE and suggestions thanks

Be very careful how u mention money here. There are scammers on here, they are going to send u PMs and give u numbers to call.
If u still need that money, ignore them.
Re: Advice Me Please, Looking For Business To Start by farightvent: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Are u interested in farming? If so contact me on 07035515802

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Travel Out And To Join Either Nigeria Army And Police / Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. / This Story Should Teach You A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.