Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Girlfriend (1127 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Toyin Aimakhu Shades Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson On Gram [PICS] / "I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Girlfriend by YounqJohn(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson
Shows Off His New Girlfriend
Since Toyin Aimakhu has moved with socialite and
millionaire Nollywood investor,Seun Egbegbe, I
think it’s also right if her ex-hubby also moves on.
Adeniyi Johnson who is Toyin’s estranged husband
showed off an unknown new lover via his
Instagram today.
Then he captioned the above photo this way…

Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Girlfriend by GEJ2019(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Instead of Using the Great united Jersey,he is using that of the Club that Chelsea hates to hear is still in the Champions league.

Any since I knw anytin Toyin,Tonto,Wizkid,Davido,Linda,Mynn44,Lallaticslala,Introvert,Ozaoakpe,Yahaya,Dasuki,Corruption,Gej,makes FP,I knw D's one won't be an exception.

Now my Final Quiz, Who can tell me name of the Football club that plays 3-4matches and still remains in 14 or 13th position in the English premier league.Winner to be rewarded with one bottle of Made in Nigeria Chelsea Gin.

United Rocks,Mourinho fr the Job Abeg.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson Shows Off His New Girlfriend by Eebrahym(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2016
News eleje shocked

Is'nt she beautiful enough for us to see her face?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Street Boy Who Presented An Oscar Award Compared To Olajumoke / What God Has Joined Together...lion,bear And Tiger Form Unusual Friendship / Anaconda Snake Eat A Man Alive [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.