Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) (28284 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / Photos From Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs 2017 Comedy Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..Aside ASA and Tubaba, Adekunle is one of the most talented musicians in naija ATM..His lyrics are top notch..
SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..
The dude is my real MVP..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers
stop saying what you dunno. AdekunleGold has a show at hand that's why he didn't go with them his joining them tommorow or next.olamide spend equal money to promote both Kunle & Gold. I work where i have the opportunity to know what is going on in YBNL.Thanks.olamide is not partial.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
temmybuhnmy:
Is it only me feeling that Olamide promote Li kesh more than Adekunle Gold abi na my mind dey play d trick
Did you even read the write up? AdekunleGold is joining them like he has a show that's why he didn't go with them but he's joining them. AdekunleGold is more like Olamide's mate so he can't be following olamide up & down like Lilkesh. Olamide share equal love & promotion to all his artiste.i know him for that.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Olasco93: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Great Quote By Waheed:
"Change cannot be given to you every time, you must bring Change"
(Waheed is a bus conductor at Oshodi)
Now read the sentence again
This Waheed of a guy is even more talented than those i see in the picture. #Waheed know book jare...
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by Bonapart(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ejytex:
Poverty na sickness o... following JESUS no dey stop person from hanging out wt frnds ok#Olodo#dats hw una dey take turn bible upside down
depend on the kind of people you're hanging out with... Light and darkness hath nothing in common
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

It still baffles me what Adekunle Gold is doing in YBNL, he is way above their league..Aside ASA and Tubaba, Adekunle is one of the most talented musicians in naija ATM..His lyrics are top notch..
SADE
ORENTE
PICK UP..
The dude is my real MVP..

Ola is promoting kesh more because of the fact that they sing alike--Empty noise makers

You are very correct. Adekunle Gold needs to start somewhere, and he's doing just that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: Wande Coal's Album Mushin2Mohits Changed My Life / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! / Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.