Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,752 members, 7,905,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone (479 Views)

Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out / Make Money Within Your Comfort Zone / Learn Autocad, Autodesk Inventor And Solidworks With Ease In Your Comfort Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by essien253(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2016
please my fellow nairaland I need help from you as I don't want to regreat latter, last year match, I got a job in a small bar, where the sells drinks, pure water, drying chickens and the also use that place as a viewing center. have been working there close to a year, sacrificing all my time working whole heartedly to please my boss so that he won't see me as a bad boy, all this while am with him I had a plan that I want to start a small business of own even if to sell groundnut I will do it. but I won't work for him again as I don't have time for his work an I told him last week that I Will quit this job that my brother say I should go learn hand work.note: ( I told him I want to go and learn handwork) so that he will allowed me to quit, but learning handwork was not in my plan. but my boss request to see my brother so that the can negotiate which type of work I should learn that he will follo assists me at the same time I may help him anytime I have chancr , the concluded everything wit my brother that I will start the work this month end, please ladies and gentle men , I don't know what to do now, I don't really motivated on learning handwork, I was just using it as excuse to leave my boss, I lost interest to work for him but because of this, am still forcing my self to please him so that he won't say am stubborn, I don't no if I should just ignore everything the will say and quit and go do the business I want to do, if I do will I ever regreat , because if i do regreat on my own the will mock me but I trust in God. please make una help me, this is very serious cos am still bother, I even call my boss this morning that I won't come work today so that I may have time to think about this . please help!
Re: Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by galantjoe(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
you can learn hair dressing, sowing, selling of food stuff and among others
Re: Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by PresVA: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
What business exactly do you want to do? If you manage your time well, you can be learning d handiwork and doing d biz simultaneously. . You can then see which one pays more..
Re: Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by essien253(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
well, @ presVA. I don't think that Will be possible.
Re: Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by LaurelP(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Think well before u resign from that job bro. Starting a business isnt as easy as u think, it has its own challenges.
U didnt say exactly why u want to leave ur boss, is he wicked, does he owe u?
If u have really given it a thought and u feel that u are ready and equipped enough to start on ur own, then resign. There is no need to lie to ur boss if u are really confident about ur plans.
Tell him u wanna resign.
Re: Please! Nairalander's Am In Chaotic Zone by essien253(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
thanks @Laurel, though my boss is not wicked, he is not bad at all, it just that I don't have time in his work as I will work from 8am to 11pm everyday.and the salary he pay me is five thousand only, so recently I just lost interest on the work, am not even happy anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Mini Metal USB Thumb Drive With Domed LOGO / Build A Network You Can Be Proud Of! Top 7 Tips For Effective Networking / Free Seminar On Autocad & Process Piping Design (pdms) In Ajah/lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.