Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,967 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Biafra Madness! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra Madness! (464 Views)

Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / They Want To Afflict Me With Madness -Nigerian Prostitute Based In Italy. Photos / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Madness! by kelvee(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday warned against the careless killing of its members by security agents, lamenting that over 1,000 members of the group have been publicly and secretly killed since their leader was arrested and detained. Also yesterday, the Abia Police Command explained the death of the praying IPOB members in Aba. The IPOB Media and Publicity Officer, Mr. Emma Powerful gave the warning while addressing newsmen in Nnewi after their meeting to review their activities and to determine options that will be followed to check the incessant killing of the members for engaging in peaceful protests. “We wonder what these soldiers and policemen who are killing our innocent members because they embarked on peaceful demonstration to demand the unconditional release of our leader and Director of Radio Biafra Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, are doing in the South East when their marksmanship is needed in the North East to check the activities of the Boko haram insurgents who are killing people on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Sentenced To Death For Corruption / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court Re / Please Mods Stop Making Topics That Objectifies Ladies & Promote Nudity FP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.